Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 29339
-
01-29-26 14:43 #27614Senior Member

Posts: 134Four-hand
If you have done the deed with both of them individually, pay up front and expect lots of wipe downs between acts, then go for it. On occasion I have had one get a little freaky when the other has her back turned (DFK after DATY of the other without wiping mouth.) Look for the ones that smile during L2 and view the act as naughty fun, giggling, talking dirty and encouraging.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 11:54 #27613Senior Member

Posts: 172FYI. Spa Advertising
Most of these women can barely speak English so they can't read it either. Navigating the internet is a chore for them. So what they usually do is pay someone else to advertise for them. From the little I've heard, they get ripped off, but whatever. The girls nor owners write these ads. They barely know they exist. They pay someone to advertise and get told the websites. I've been asked to look up these ads for them. They'll show me a text that says SkipTheGames and ask if I can help. I look it up, find their store's ad and show them. They scan my phone with theirs so they can read it.
Idk who decides how explicit the ads are. It does seem the ones that claim to offer sex are spas that are more willing to offer L2 and L3 but just from what I've noticed. What a spa truly offers is 100% up to the girl working.
Obviously these ads lie because there are not 24 yr old girls at all of these spas. There is also a disclaimer at the bottom of every ad. Just like reports here, I've gone to a place where someone receive more than L1 and been denied & I've been to places that generally don't offer more and received full menu.
A side question, do any spas offer anal? I've seen reviews where FIA is allowed but have never found any allowing any type of penetration. Some of these gals have really beautiful back doors.
-
01-29-26 10:54 #27612Senior Member

Posts: 498I have not been to Jinny spa. But I've had 4 hand massage a few times. This is obviously just must my experience so take this as you will. Not worth it. It has never lived up to the porno I have in my head (expectations). Each time I have thought, well this is a different place and different women who sure look and act like they want to fuck my brains out. Nope. Kinda meh. Is it cool that one is jerking me off while other massages another part of my body, well yeah. But for me that was once. I turn it down every time since then. Give it a shot and let us know. It's only money. LOL jk.
Originally Posted by IlikeHJs
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 10:22 #27611Senior Member

Posts: 279317
I've been there a few times several years ago. Got lucky one time with L1. I forget her name but 40's, nice rack. She said we had to be careful bc the owners keep a close eye on things. Someone posted recently that she passed away last summer. My friend knows red head Denise and I know a couple here dm'd me. She's a sex machine in real life but her sessions only allowed self service.
Originally Posted by JohnJohn500
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 10:12 #27610Senior Member

Posts: 54Checked it out twice. Seems to be the same old crew running things with no extras, just different advertising. Solid massage, not teasing and absolutely a bait and switch to get you in the door. Although they advertise a table shower, I asked and they said they do not have one. I spoke with Bing their first time. From what I gather she's a manager from the past, who left then came back last fall.
Originally Posted by IlikeHJs
[View Original Post]
You're welcome!
-
01-29-26 10:08 #27609Senior Member

Posts: 54Eva Spa
Been twice since new management. REALLY good massage. On the flip, teasing, then asking of it's okay to touch THERE. Nice HJ and took direction well. Not just jackhammering, but tugs on the balls, rubs lower stomach. Makes an effort. Sweet 40 ish gal with glasses. With the lack of good options on the north side, nice to find a place with a really good massage followed by an equally strong finish.
-
01-29-26 10:01 #27608Senior Member

Posts: 54Yet another name change - 6050 E 10th
First it was China Happy Feet. Then Total Reflexology Studio. Tried a couple of times. Nude massage. No extras.
Then it was J. Mogin. 1st time, nuthin. Second time, decent level 1.
Now, they seem to be making an effort and another name change: Jinny Spa.
https://www.jinnymassage.com/
https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...6d6c917c037824
"Intimate Hours"? "Private sanctuary"? What struck me is them advertising 4 hands both on their web site and in their ad. I've never had four hand. I'm looking to stick with level 1, but I'd love to try a four hand massage. I've tried to do a search doe opinions on four hand, but can't find much. So two questions;.
1. Has anyone been to Jinny Spa and can share some info, either in DM or here?
2. Anyone have experience with two girls massaging you?
-
01-29-26 05:58 #27607Senior Member

Posts: 897Pregnant & P?
Through SB, I met a pretty and 8 months pregnant Black girl about two years ago. She said she was very horny and her BF wouldn't even touch her. She also said I made her cum 5 times!
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
Thinking about iher and all the other pussy I've enjoyed. It's all the same. "P" is "P".
-
01-28-26 15:00 #27606Senior Member

Posts: 172Angel Spa South
Thanks for report about plowing into driveway bc I just had to plow into Jessica again. Driveway is accessible now. No cars parked and got most of my visit uninterrupted. She did a medium massage this time and it's probably slightly below average, imo. Her light teasing is great which led to main event. Same routine as other visits and other reports. Luckily door rang during B2 B and not 5 min later or worse. Came back, BBBJ, 69, you don't have to ask, she going to turn BBBJ into straddling your face. Took her laid out sideways on the table while standing. I'm a little big for her so when I wanted to plow into her guts like that driveway needed plowed, I eased it in until it was buried. She appreciated the care taken and took it all for a minute. Held it in driving in up into her belly watching her reaction. Backed off and she had a relief plus that was nice reaction then worked it around more comfortably for her before increasing speed with great released deep inside.
I thoroughly enjoy her and if there are other providers who offer similar experience, please PM. She hits all of the check marks for me. Body, size, engaged, sensual BBBJ, vocal but not ridiculous BS you get from some. She's an actress though, just play along. FYI, I've made her cum before and she'll say she came if she doesn't during 69. That just means she's ready to move on. I wasn't super hungry so yeah, let's get to the boom boom please. If money and distance wasn't an issue, I'd hit that daily for awhile. I got the engine started for next guy so enjoy.
Got the 'other girl go to NY I'll give you better massage next time' like every visit. YMMV but I think her performance is standard. Happy hunting.
-
01-28-26 13:16 #27605Senior Member

Posts: 350There was a girl who went by Leslie years ago. I got a basic finish with under the clothes roaming. She was no longer there when I tried to make another appointment a few days later.
Originally Posted by JohnJohn500
[View Original Post]
I gave the place couple more tries with two different girls no extras.
So yeah strictly legit and the owner monitors the girls pretty closely.
-
01-28-26 12:32 #27604Senior Member

Posts: 484317
If anyone has gotten anything above and beyond at 317 with either Nikki or Caitlyn, please shoot me a PM. Thanks!
P.S. It looks like Nikki is very pregnant if any of you are into that.
-
01-28-26 08:57 #27603Regular Member

Posts: 11Jjq
Swore I posted about this but didn't see my post.
Went about 2 weeks ago just scouting and wanting to see the spinner QiQi another poster reported.
I got the other girl who's name now escapes me. My guess 50's but solid body. Went with L2 covered and while technique was 7/10 tenacity was 11/10. Once it got to the point where most girls would try to go for a hand finish, she stood me up got on her knees and had men face fuck her to completion.
-
01-28-26 07:14 #27602Senior Member

Posts: 507The 'business' of life!
Build trusting relationships for mutual satisfaction.
Originally Posted by Erebeb
[View Original Post]
Sir- I will send you a PM later this evening (or maybe tomorrow morning) after I return from helping the two spas in Ft Wayne.
-
01-27-26 19:13 #27601Regular Member

Posts: 12Lucky sunshine -south
As the roads are really f'ed up, was just checking AMP's nearby home. Got to visit this sunshine spa at meridian st. It is located on strip next to Mexican restaurant / salon. They have a pretty big reception area. MT name Wendy received me. She started giving LFK as if I was a regular customer. Well I missed this in my past visit to angel spa. She was wearing a black tight tee, she got firm, natural c's. Big bottom and flat tummy. She looks may be early 30's. Hhr house Fee. Started with massage, gave me a 10 minutes massage, I started played with her pussy, shaved and moist. She took the hints and started playing with junior and was praising junior size. Haha. Fluent English, I would say. Paid $. 30 for FS. She left the room to ge the cover. Started kissing body while on the flip and reached junior and started licking and sucking balls. Took it slow and by this time she totally licked my groin area. Went on to give CBJ. But asked if bbj is fine to which she nodded yes and said " you suck me, I suck you". Did 69. Enjoyed licking her kitty. Bbj skills were 7/10. Cover on. Moved on to mish, rcg. She was not bothered about time as it was almost my time. She is very patient and never looked at the clock. Busted inside her. Luckily there was another provider who took care of a monger in between.
Happy mongering and stay safe.
-
01-27-26 18:45 #27600Regular Member

Posts: 32Bobo Lesley
Seems like the famous BoBo is back to her den and has said she is going to stay for a while here.









Reply With Quote






