Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 993
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #963

    Absolutely!

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    You take your own "custom" condoms with you to AMPs? Really?
    Once I saw a basket of unwrapped rubbers in a backroom and that was enough for me. Now I always take my own.

    I'm partial to the MyOne custom fits.

  2. #962

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    You take your own "custom" condoms with you to AMPs? Really?
    I do. I don't want them to put an inner tube on me. Also I like it that I'm the one that removed it from the wrapper, instead of them bringing one that's loose in a paper towel and you wonder what happened to it before.

    Side benefit, I've gotten positive feedback from most of the ladies when I show them that I brought my own.

  3. #961
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I had been using the 004 in the shiny silver box made by okamoto, but the price has nearly doubled on amazon.

    Last year, I switched over to Kimono micro thin (red box), which I believe are 044 thickness. Much better price, and feel just as good in my opinion.

    Anyone else have feedback?
    You take your own "custom" condoms with you to AMPs? Really?

  4. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I had been using the 004 in the shiny silver box made by okamoto, but the price has nearly doubled on amazon.

    Last year, I switched over to Kimono micro thin (red box), which I believe are 044 thickness. Much better price, and feel just as good in my opinion.

    Anyone else have feedback?
    The 004's and the regular kimonos are too tight for me but the Kimono micro thin XL is a nice one. Blue / silver box.

  5. #959

    Thin condoms

    I had been using the 004 in the shiny silver box made by okamoto, but the price has nearly doubled on amazon.

    Last year, I switched over to Kimono micro thin (red box), which I believe are 044 thickness. Much better price, and feel just as good in my opinion.

    Anyone else have feedback?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260130_123654_Amazon Shopping.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260130_123854_Amazon Shopping.jpg‎  

  6. #958

    What is next

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Virtual Reality girls. Just like the 80's and 90's sci fi movies predicted. LOL.
    My son has a VR set, and he said that porn is on another level.

  7. #957
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson008  [View Original Post]
    In the 80's Xxx movies at the theatre, over and out.

    In the 90's X rated video shops, I was there with no return.

    In the 00's, titty bars, at first I could not stay away, now I will never go back.

    In 10's Escorts every week, loved them and left them, never go back.

    In 20's Massage parlors weekly massage parlors, and I am happy for now.

    In 30's, what is next?
    Virtual Reality girls. Just like the 80's and 90's sci fi movies predicted. LOL.

  8. #956

    Vape

    At least Vape does not smell as bad as Cigs. However on the ladies behalf. Perhaps they use it to kill the hygiene issues that plague some of the guys who have no social skills these days.

    Just an idea but you are right put down the vape and do what we are paying you for.

    Have a wonderful day.

  9. #955

    If digital ads are to be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Android robots by Tesla that have simulated female body parts which never say no. Never have that time of the month. And no mood swings. I am sure Elon can come up with one.
    If digital marketing is to be believed, we're already there AG!

  10. #954

    Vape

    I think I'm just getting old, but fux sake does it annoy me when these young providers cannot put down the god damn vape for two fucking minutes during the session. No its not sexy. No its not a kink. Pay attention to the job at hand and get to sucking on what we're both here for you to suck on. Enough of this shit already.

  11. #953

    In the 30's

    Android robots by Tesla that have simulated female body parts which never say no. Never have that time of the month. And no mood swings. I am sure Elon can come up with one.

  12. #952

    Evolution

    In the 80's Xxx movies at the theatre, over and out.

    In the 90's X rated video shops, I was there with no return.

    In the 00's, titty bars, at first I could not stay away, now I will never go back.

    In 10's Escorts every week, loved them and left them, never go back.

    In 20's Massage parlors weekly massage parlors, and I am happy for now.

    In 30's, what is next?

  13. #951
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I had no less than 10 PMs from regular profiles (not seniors) with a couple posts in their history. And these guys are asking me for the fetlife profile of a provider and / or wanting an invite the next time I take a gal to the theater when she has the itch to swallow some loads. Dude, seriously. I'm shocked at how many lurkers are on here that do not contribute and then have the ballz to ask me for favors. I'm not going to respond to any of you. Get out and start TOFTT and report back. Sheesh.
    Not arguing with you about non-contributors, but what did you expect when you posted that?

  14. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I left a review of muse about three years ago. You're right, she is in her 50's. She has an accent, I think she's from Austria or Croatia or something. She's a bit curvy, but not fat. Nice tits and soft ass. I booked an hour. She had a private apartment on the waterfront where she met me on the street. She walked me up, it was a very nice place, very clean. Got me a drink, sat down and chatted and before I knew it, almost 30 min had past because she was rattling me with questions. I suggested that we get to business, at which time she told me only enough time for some petting and a BBBJ because she had someone booked right after me. I was so pissed. No CIM, she pulled it out onto her chest. Cleaned me up and kicked me out.

    About 3 days later, she reached out for another date. I laughed and said I'd never see her again. I hate that shit.
    The only thing I remember about Muse is setting up a visit several days ahead of time, and then, day of the visit, having her suddenly decide it wasn't worth her while to come to my side of town. Just blew it off like it wasn't no thing to waste my time and upset my plans at the last minute.

    But there was an upside. I had previously established first contact with StrawberryFizzy and when I reached out to contact her, she hit me back on my celly within the hour. Fizzy is 10 x better in every way than Muse (younger, cuter, tighter, longer, sexier hair and a pleaser attitude), so it actually worked out for me!

  15. #949

    Contributions

    I had no less than 10 PMs from regular profiles (not seniors) with a couple posts in their history. And these guys are asking me for the fetlife profile of a provider and / or wanting an invite the next time I take a gal to the theater when she has the itch to swallow some loads. Dude, seriously. I'm shocked at how many lurkers are on here that do not contribute and then have the ballz to ask me for favors. I'm not going to respond to any of you. Get out and start TOFTT and report back. Sheesh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape