Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 993
-
01-31-26 17:38 #963Senior Member

Posts: 66Absolutely!
Once I saw a basket of unwrapped rubbers in a backroom and that was enough for me. Now I always take my own.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
I'm partial to the MyOne custom fits.
-
01-31-26 12:48 #962Senior Member

Posts: 2027Yes
I do. I don't want them to put an inner tube on me. Also I like it that I'm the one that removed it from the wrapper, instead of them bringing one that's loose in a paper towel and you wonder what happened to it before.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
Side benefit, I've gotten positive feedback from most of the ladies when I show them that I brought my own.
-
01-31-26 12:23 #961Senior Member

Posts: 144You take your own "custom" condoms with you to AMPs? Really?
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-26 08:33 #960Senior Member

Posts: 378The 004's and the regular kimonos are too tight for me but the Kimono micro thin XL is a nice one. Blue / silver box.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-26 15:47 #959Senior Member

Posts: 2027Thin condoms
I had been using the 004 in the shiny silver box made by okamoto, but the price has nearly doubled on amazon.
Last year, I switched over to Kimono micro thin (red box), which I believe are 044 thickness. Much better price, and feel just as good in my opinion.
Anyone else have feedback?
-
01-30-26 10:53 #958Senior Member

Posts: 347What is next
My son has a VR set, and he said that porn is on another level.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 17:39 #957Senior Member

Posts: 989Virtual Reality girls. Just like the 80's and 90's sci fi movies predicted. LOL.
Originally Posted by Benson008
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 14:17 #956Senior Member

Posts: 1870Vape
At least Vape does not smell as bad as Cigs. However on the ladies behalf. Perhaps they use it to kill the hygiene issues that plague some of the guys who have no social skills these days.
Just an idea but you are right put down the vape and do what we are paying you for.
Have a wonderful day.
-
01-28-26 21:07 #955Senior Member

Posts: 577If digital ads are to be believed.
If digital marketing is to be believed, we're already there AG!
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 20:17 #954Senior Member

Posts: 1137Vape
I think I'm just getting old, but fux sake does it annoy me when these young providers cannot put down the god damn vape for two fucking minutes during the session. No its not sexy. No its not a kink. Pay attention to the job at hand and get to sucking on what we're both here for you to suck on. Enough of this shit already.
-
01-28-26 11:21 #953Senior Member

Posts: 1870In the 30's
Android robots by Tesla that have simulated female body parts which never say no. Never have that time of the month. And no mood swings. I am sure Elon can come up with one.
-
01-28-26 11:06 #952Senior Member

Posts: 347Evolution
In the 80's Xxx movies at the theatre, over and out.
In the 90's X rated video shops, I was there with no return.
In the 00's, titty bars, at first I could not stay away, now I will never go back.
In 10's Escorts every week, loved them and left them, never go back.
In 20's Massage parlors weekly massage parlors, and I am happy for now.
In 30's, what is next?
-
01-09-26 16:07 #951Senior Member

Posts: 27Not arguing with you about non-contributors, but what did you expect when you posted that?
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 14:28 #950Senior Member

Posts: 144The only thing I remember about Muse is setting up a visit several days ahead of time, and then, day of the visit, having her suddenly decide it wasn't worth her while to come to my side of town. Just blew it off like it wasn't no thing to waste my time and upset my plans at the last minute.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
But there was an upside. I had previously established first contact with StrawberryFizzy and when I reached out to contact her, she hit me back on my celly within the hour. Fizzy is 10 x better in every way than Muse (younger, cuter, tighter, longer, sexier hair and a pleaser attitude), so it actually worked out for me!
-
01-05-26 13:22 #949Senior Member

Posts: 1137Contributions
I had no less than 10 PMs from regular profiles (not seniors) with a couple posts in their history. And these guys are asking me for the fetlife profile of a provider and / or wanting an invite the next time I take a gal to the theater when she has the itch to swallow some loads. Dude, seriously. I'm shocked at how many lurkers are on here that do not contribute and then have the ballz to ask me for favors. I'm not going to respond to any of you. Get out and start TOFTT and report back. Sheesh.











Reply With Quote



