Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 994
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #964

    Fucking at a porn shop

    Looking for some feedback concerning a place to have sex such as a porn shop or other choices. I visited one of the taboo locations, but the tiny benches in the small rooms weren't very comfortable. Do any of the other shops in the Portland or Vancouver area have better benches? I noticed the futons in the theater area, but I'd rather have a more private space. It's too bad that hot tub place on Stark closed.

  2. #963

    Menu WTF

    I'm chatting up this young traveler with a 206 number. She asks if $250 is ok. I say fine, buy you didn't post a menu. What are your restrictions? She sends this:

    Nuru massage.

    Dominatrix.

    Financial Dom Friendly.

    Humiliation.

    Role Play.

    Golden Showers.

    Pegging.

    Toy Shows.

    Overnights.

    Dinner Dates.

    Content Sales and FaceTime Shows.

    I reply with: so you want to go to dinner, play with some toys, spend the night and have me piss on you? That's a stupid menu.

    She blocked me. #SOBS.

  3. #962

    Absolutely!

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    You take your own "custom" condoms with you to AMPs? Really?
    Once I saw a basket of unwrapped rubbers in a backroom and that was enough for me. Now I always take my own.

    I'm partial to the MyOne custom fits.

  4. #961

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    You take your own "custom" condoms with you to AMPs? Really?
    I do. I don't want them to put an inner tube on me. Also I like it that I'm the one that removed it from the wrapper, instead of them bringing one that's loose in a paper towel and you wonder what happened to it before.

    Side benefit, I've gotten positive feedback from most of the ladies when I show them that I brought my own.

  5. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I had been using the 004 in the shiny silver box made by okamoto, but the price has nearly doubled on amazon.

    Last year, I switched over to Kimono micro thin (red box), which I believe are 044 thickness. Much better price, and feel just as good in my opinion.

    Anyone else have feedback?
    You take your own "custom" condoms with you to AMPs? Really?

  6. #959
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I had been using the 004 in the shiny silver box made by okamoto, but the price has nearly doubled on amazon.

    Last year, I switched over to Kimono micro thin (red box), which I believe are 044 thickness. Much better price, and feel just as good in my opinion.

    Anyone else have feedback?
    The 004's and the regular kimonos are too tight for me but the Kimono micro thin XL is a nice one. Blue / silver box.

  7. #958

    Thin condoms

    I had been using the 004 in the shiny silver box made by okamoto, but the price has nearly doubled on amazon.

    Last year, I switched over to Kimono micro thin (red box), which I believe are 044 thickness. Much better price, and feel just as good in my opinion.

    Anyone else have feedback?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260130_123654_Amazon Shopping.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260130_123854_Amazon Shopping.jpg‎  

  8. #957

    What is next

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Virtual Reality girls. Just like the 80's and 90's sci fi movies predicted. LOL.
    My son has a VR set, and he said that porn is on another level.

  9. #956
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson008  [View Original Post]
    In the 80's Xxx movies at the theatre, over and out.

    In the 90's X rated video shops, I was there with no return.

    In the 00's, titty bars, at first I could not stay away, now I will never go back.

    In 10's Escorts every week, loved them and left them, never go back.

    In 20's Massage parlors weekly massage parlors, and I am happy for now.

    In 30's, what is next?
    Virtual Reality girls. Just like the 80's and 90's sci fi movies predicted. LOL.

  10. #955

    Vape

    At least Vape does not smell as bad as Cigs. However on the ladies behalf. Perhaps they use it to kill the hygiene issues that plague some of the guys who have no social skills these days.

    Just an idea but you are right put down the vape and do what we are paying you for.

    Have a wonderful day.

  11. #954

    If digital ads are to be believed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Android robots by Tesla that have simulated female body parts which never say no. Never have that time of the month. And no mood swings. I am sure Elon can come up with one.
    If digital marketing is to be believed, we're already there AG!

  12. #953

    Vape

    I think I'm just getting old, but fux sake does it annoy me when these young providers cannot put down the god damn vape for two fucking minutes during the session. No its not sexy. No its not a kink. Pay attention to the job at hand and get to sucking on what we're both here for you to suck on. Enough of this shit already.

  13. #952

    In the 30's

    Android robots by Tesla that have simulated female body parts which never say no. Never have that time of the month. And no mood swings. I am sure Elon can come up with one.

  14. #951

    Evolution

    In the 80's Xxx movies at the theatre, over and out.

    In the 90's X rated video shops, I was there with no return.

    In the 00's, titty bars, at first I could not stay away, now I will never go back.

    In 10's Escorts every week, loved them and left them, never go back.

    In 20's Massage parlors weekly massage parlors, and I am happy for now.

    In 30's, what is next?

  15. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I had no less than 10 PMs from regular profiles (not seniors) with a couple posts in their history. And these guys are asking me for the fetlife profile of a provider and / or wanting an invite the next time I take a gal to the theater when she has the itch to swallow some loads. Dude, seriously. I'm shocked at how many lurkers are on here that do not contribute and then have the ballz to ask me for favors. I'm not going to respond to any of you. Get out and start TOFTT and report back. Sheesh.
    Not arguing with you about non-contributors, but what did you expect when you posted that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape