Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 37324
-
01-29-26 11:25 #35884Senior Member

Posts: 400Link?
Don't know if it's the same as I can't find any current lolo ads.
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 07:20 #35883Senior Member

Posts: 192Sally
Has anyone actually seen Sally? I haven't, and not for lack of trying. I don't know the secret to getting a response.
-
01-29-26 06:45 #35882Regular Member

Posts: 69Lolo
Does she do dt and cim.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 02:39 #35881Senior Member

Posts: 767Deposit scam
I mean the moment they ask for a deposit.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 00:50 #35880Senior Member

Posts: 337Details
Dimmi di più.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-26 00:47 #35879Senior Member

Posts: 71Could be scam
Don't know if anyone else has ahad a similar experience with this one. Set a time to come for outcall. Never showed responded back an hour after set time saying oh yea I need gas money to come. When I daid no proceeds to call and during our conversation could here someone in the background giving her questions to ask me to try and send deposit because it is unsafe without one. Wouldn't trust this one gents in my opinion.
-
01-28-26 21:58 #35878Senior Member

Posts: 767Lolo
Accurate, but overpriced. Nice bbj though ngl. She does hit either crack or meth before starting that intense bbj not even lying. So YMMV fir overpriced meowth.
Originally Posted by Burnerman804
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 21:56 #35877Senior Member

Posts: 767Talia
(804) ***-***3 idk if it still thensame digits, I contacted last year in March. I had fun, but the motel was just the worst spot.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-26 13:15 #35876Regular Member

Posts: 69Lolo
Are the pics accurate or filtered?
-
01-28-26 05:31 #35875Senior Member

Posts: 114Thumbs down
Gave her a second try just in case she was off her game the first time. Nope!! She was even worse on the do over. Downgraded to money saving residence across of Lowe's. Keeps a FILTHY room. Dog in bathroom. Boyfriend lurking in parking lot. I've had better customer service from a cranky DMV worker. She is small and tight but the complaints start immediately upon entry. After 15 seconds I was sure I was leaving early again and I did. I don't think it is a YMMV situation. I think she is just terrible and miserable. No positive or even decent reviews of her and she has been posting for a while. Maybe she will read this and try to up her game. I doubt it. But you have been forewarned of the incoming disappointment.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 20:15 #35874Senior Member

Posts: 311Good luck with either one. Talia ghosted me 3 times on arrival for visits and then trxted me back hours later or the next day. Tamara has never once responded to any attempt to contact her.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 17:53 #35873Senior Member

Posts: 319Tamara
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...066/6464251370
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-26 15:49 #35872Senior Member

Posts: 156Jhene
Thought she looked familiar.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/640bab02-47e3-46aa-812c-4660ac8ed907
-
01-27-26 15:21 #35871Senior Member

Posts: 486Jhene Rose A Unicorn
Just Saw Jhene Rose.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5178039.htm?cat=1
If you can look at her pictures, then imagine all the things you would do with her in a Hardcore International Porn Video. Thats what you will get. Pure PSE, Not just deep throat, but Face Fucking. When it came time to fuck it wasn't just fucking, it was a take the dick and put it in her ass.
Must see, she will stay longer if she gets the visits. 350/500.
-
01-27-26 10:55 #35870Senior Member

Posts: 353Intel on this one?
I can't seem to find anything on this one? Does anyone have any info on her? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/996835515245











Reply With Quote



