Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 1097 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35880

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have links for Thalia who everyone says gives the best BBBJ? Also can someone send me a post for Tamara who I've heard a lot of good things about? Thanks fellas!
    (804) ***-***3 idk if it still thensame digits, I contacted last year in March. I had fun, but the motel was just the worst spot.

  2. #35879

    Lolo

    Are the pics accurate or filtered?

  3. #35878

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by SoleMayne  [View Original Post]
    Very interested. Wonder if man or women.

    Is she good?

    The backshots look inviting.
    Gave her a second try just in case she was off her game the first time. Nope!! She was even worse on the do over. Downgraded to money saving residence across of Lowe's. Keeps a FILTHY room. Dog in bathroom. Boyfriend lurking in parking lot. I've had better customer service from a cranky DMV worker. She is small and tight but the complaints start immediately upon entry. After 15 seconds I was sure I was leaving early again and I did. I don't think it is a YMMV situation. I think she is just terrible and miserable. No positive or even decent reviews of her and she has been posting for a while. Maybe she will read this and try to up her game. I doubt it. But you have been forewarned of the incoming disappointment.

  4. #35877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have links for Thalia who everyone says gives the best BBBJ? Also can someone send me a post for Tamara who I've heard a lot of good things about? Thanks fellas!
    Good luck with either one. Talia ghosted me 3 times on arrival for visits and then trxted me back hours later or the next day. Tamara has never once responded to any attempt to contact her.

  5. #35876

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have links for Thalia who everyone says gives the best BBBJ? Also can someone send me a post for Tamara who I've heard a lot of good things about? Thanks fellas!
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...066/6464251370

  6. #35875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Jhene

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Just Saw Jhene Rose.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5178039.htm?cat=1

    If you can look at her pictures, then imagine all the things you would do with her in a Hardcore International Porn Video. Thats what you will get. Pure PSE, Not just deep throat, but Face Fucking. When it came time to fuck it wasn't just fucking, it was a take the dick and put it in her ass.

    Must see, she will stay longer if she gets the visits. 350/500.
    Thought she looked familiar.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/640bab02-47e3-46aa-812c-4660ac8ed907

  7. #35874

    Jhene Rose A Unicorn

    Just Saw Jhene Rose.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5178039.htm?cat=1

    If you can look at her pictures, then imagine all the things you would do with her in a Hardcore International Porn Video. Thats what you will get. Pure PSE, Not just deep throat, but Face Fucking. When it came time to fuck it wasn't just fucking, it was a take the dick and put it in her ass.

    Must see, she will stay longer if she gets the visits. 350/500.

  8. #35873

    Intel on this one?

    I can't seem to find anything on this one? Does anyone have any info on her? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/996835515245

  9. #35872

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by SoleMayne  [View Original Post]
    Very interested. Wonder if man or women. Is she good? The backshots look inviting.
    I see pussy in two of the pictures. I'm pretty sure a man wouldn't have a pussy!

  10. #35871

    Talia and tamara

    Does anyone have links for Thalia who everyone says gives the best BBBJ? Also can someone send me a post for Tamara who I've heard a lot of good things about? Thanks fellas!

  11. #35870

    Anyone tried her


  12. #35869

    Male or Female

    Very interested. Wonder if man or women.

    Is she good?

    The backshots look inviting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260127-075408_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260127-075648_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260127-075639_Chrome.jpg‎  

  13. #35868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Ok but.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Not as cute as she used to be, but certainly a reasonable option in a time of scarcity. I found her to be very business-like (and I like that) but others have had different experiences.

  14. #35867
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's Emma! She offer GFE. She looks exactly like the pics and her prices are decent. Her head game is about a 5 out of 10. Not a clock watcher but the whole experience is kinda of mid.

  15. #35866

    Carytown snow discounts


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape