Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 733 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10771

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    Very simple. Don't send deposits. Stop using those 3 sites you mentioned. Stick to the big name sites like PD, Tryst, Eros. At the same time though this won't stop any "provider" from asking you for a deposit. Do your research. Check out her reviews, do reverse image searches or use google lens, if they're willing have them take a selfie with something local that you recognize (most won't). Bottom line is if you're not willing to lose the deposit don't give it. I've learned the hard way just like you, but now I do research and 99% of the time I won't give a deposit unless she can prove she's legit. GL!
    Thanks man. RR is really alright in DFW area, I've gotten a few from there that ask for small deposits 40-60 so I was just sticking to what I know. Appreciate you.

  2. #10770

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk117  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...g/917301816502

    Got burned twice yesterday from rubrankings by https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ore-93395.html and https://rubrankings.com/united-state...enu-31820.html.

    They both sent verification pics (do thumbs up, do OK sign etc). Redhead tried to make me pay an additional 5 bills after asking for deposit from some "TSAC" thing that seems scammy so I took the the $120 hit and moved on. Black haired girl agrees to 60 deposit and cash when I get there but then tried to get me to send the balance electronically again to like 3-4 different Venmos all with dude names. So 180 down and no success. Hoping y'all can help me out. Stay safe out there.
    Very simple. Don't send deposits. Stop using those 3 sites you mentioned. Stick to the big name sites like PD, Tryst, Eros. At the same time though this won't stop any "provider" from asking you for a deposit. Do your research. Check out her reviews, do reverse image searches or use google lens, if they're willing have them take a selfie with something local that you recognize (most won't). Bottom line is if you're not willing to lose the deposit don't give it. I've learned the hard way just like you, but now I do research and 99% of the time I won't give a deposit unless she can prove she's legit. GL!

  3. #10769
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk117  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who may be interested, there are brief reviews of a provider with the same name (Aubry / Aubrey) and the same Hawaii contact number ending in 2711, on the TER site (seven reviews from 2025 and 2024) and the Eccie site (two reviews from 2025 and 2024). However, access to the full version of the TER reviews is limited to VIP members.

  4. #10768

    Is she Legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...g/917301816502

    Got burned twice yesterday from rubrankings by https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ore-93395.html and https://rubrankings.com/united-state...enu-31820.html.

    They both sent verification pics (do thumbs up, do OK sign etc). Redhead tried to make me pay an additional 5 bills after asking for deposit from some "TSAC" thing that seems scammy so I took the the $120 hit and moved on. Black haired girl agrees to 60 deposit and cash when I get there but then tried to get me to send the balance electronically again to like 3-4 different Venmos all with dude names. So 180 down and no success. Hoping y'all can help me out. Stay safe out there.

  5. #10767
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]

    Rachel D

    Saw her AD on Tryst. Link & number ending with 7425. Has anybody seen her yet? If Yes how was it. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who may be interested, this seems to be that Tryst advertiser:

    https://tryst.link/massage/fiona108

    The working name used in the advertisement is Rachel DXXXXXX, the location given is Honolulu, and the contact number ends with 7425.

    I notice that none of the photos currently in the advertisement show her smiling or giving any other indication of happiness.
    This advertiser on Tryst may also advertise under the different name Fiona. Note that the Tryst link uses the name Fiona in the URL.

    Here is a Ladys One advertisement in Honolulu for "Fiona" that uses the same contact number used in the Tryst advertisement for Rachel D, and uses photos of what could be the same woman in the Tryst advertisement:

    https://ladys.one/usa-honolulu-oahu/fiona-149-i1098183

    That advertiser purportedly offers BBBJ, including in a car; kissing; strap on; and golden shower.

  6. #10766
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLV22  [View Original Post]
    What you looking for and budget.
    Rightnow my budget is looking to be 1 k max (though if I got to spend that much at that point then I'm expecting to a big menu). I manly want GFE, DFK, DATY, DATO. I'd negotiable with CIM, COF, and MSOG.

  7. #10765
    [QUOTE=Shima44;7512419]Rachel D

    Saw her AD on Tryst. Link & number ending with 7425. Has anybody seen her yet? If Yes how was it. Thanks.[QUOTE]For anyone who may be interested, this seems to be that Tryst advertiser:

    https://tryst.link/massage/fiona108

    The working name used in the advertisement is Rachel DXXXXXX, the location given is Honolulu, and the contact number ends with 7425.

    I notice that none of the photos currently in the advertisement show her smiling or giving any other indication of happiness.

  8. #10764

    A responsive beauty moved from Chicago

    Very friendly, very cute. Petite Asian. Nice girl. Chicago's loss is Honolulu's gain. Seniors pm me for details.

  9. #10763
    Going on a work trip to LA next month, does anyone have any recommendations? Preferably near LAX as I will be in the El Segundo area. TIA.

  10. #10762

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be making my way to sin city next month and was wondering if anyone has any professionals they can recommend.
    What you looking for and budget.

  11. #10761
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401

    Rachel D

    Saw her AD on Tryst. Link & number ending with 7425. Has anybody seen her yet?. If Yes how was it. Thanks.

  12. #10760

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by JKanach  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be making my way to sin city next month and was wondering if anyone has any professionals they can recommend.
    If you can catch Pepsi and her friend while your there best pse ever her and her friend are very worth it and her friend is much younger and hotter.

  13. #10759

    Las Vegas

    I'm going to be making my way to sin city next month and was wondering if anyone has any professionals they can recommend.

  14. #10758

    Anastasiia Follow-Up

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkeetnaDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone catch Anastasiia on Oahu?

    I'll be on Kauai next week and see she is going to be there. Can't find anything on her using her name or number. https://tryst.link/escort/nastykiss.
    So by now, have any forum members actually met the advertiser Anastasiia in person anywhere in Hawaii? If so, were the photos and information in the advertisement accurate, and what was the outcome?

    I'm curious because my original reply post contained info that made me somewhat doubtful about that advertiser.

  15. #10757

    A good repeat with PANDORAA

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Pandoraa

    I met her two years ago In San Franciso, Thanks To, a friend of hers. I misssed her last year here, but she hooked me up with another girlfriend who was In town.

    I just her place in Waikiki, for another great time with her. She definitely knows how to get the best out of you. I walked out with a wobble in my step and a smile on my face.

    Have fun with her while you can MEN.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape