The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35869

    Male or Female

    Very interested. Wonder if man or women.

    Is she good?

    The backshots look inviting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260127-075408_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260127-075648_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260127-075639_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #35868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Ok but.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Not as cute as she used to be, but certainly a reasonable option in a time of scarcity. I found her to be very business-like (and I like that) but others have had different experiences.

  3. #35867
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's Emma! She offer GFE. She looks exactly like the pics and her prices are decent. Her head game is about a 5 out of 10. Not a clock watcher but the whole experience is kinda of mid.

  4. #35866

    Carytown snow discounts


  5. #35865
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea and Karma are looking for some help asap this morning because of this snowstorm that is coming in this weekend. If you have their digits just hit them up and if you need their digits just hmu.
    I'm happy to help but I have sent you several messages asking for their number and you do not respond.

  6. #35864
    Chelsea and Karma are looking for some help asap this morning because of this snowstorm that is coming in this weekend. If you have their digits just hit them up and if you need their digits just hmu.

  7. #35863
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her she was in bad shape and saw some Monistat Medication beside the bed. I walked out, enough said.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm definitely staying away from that. Its seems like the demons are winning the battle. What can you do, be safe and keep it moving.

  8. #35862

    Help Yourself & You Are

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Speak for yourself. Many if us love a full figured preggo. Sign me.

    Up and pass along any struggling preggo girls. I will gladly help them and reap the rewards.
    Went to see her she was in bad shape and saw some Monistat Medication beside the bed. I walked out, enough said.

  9. #35861

    Bridget Sailor

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately.
    Looks like her case got continued to March and appears as if she is going to take a plea. I have not seen her in a while so I guess she is laying low.

  10. #35860

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Lets. Hope not. Don't know if I'd want to partake in that. Shame. She is a really nice girl but monkey defintly had taken control the last time I saw her.
    Speak for yourself. Many if us love a full figured preggo. Sign me.

    Up and pass along any struggling preggo girls. I will gladly help them and reap the rewards.

  11. #35859
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    I coulda sworn she's pregnant.
    Lets. Hope not. Don't know if I'd want to partake in that. Shame. She is a really nice girl but monkey defintly had taken control the last time I saw her.

  12. #35858

    Queen sheba

    I coulda sworn she's pregnant.

  13. #35857
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing her before covid when we use to go to a house over by Hopkins and Jd behind 7/11. She was great and even for next year or so but the decline was happening. Last time it was pretty bad so I stopped back in 2024. I hope it's gotten better for her. Please if you do post a review love to reacquaint myself. Be safe.
    I saw the same thing. She was pretty bad the last time I saw her in 2024. Couldn't do date. I gave her a few bucks and left. ZHopefully she has gotten herself together.

  14. #35856

    Kova Kitty

    Anyone dreamed with kova kitty? And how far is she from Richmond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...h/608817043789

  15. #35855

    Sheba

    I been seeing her before covid when we use to go to a house over by Hopkins and Jd behind 7/11. She was great and even for next year or so but the decline was happening. Last time it was pretty bad so I stopped back in 2024. I hope it's gotten better for her. Please if you do post a review love to reacquaint myself. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape