Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 37335
-
01-24-26 07:47 #35865Senior Member

Posts: 199I'm happy to help but I have sent you several messages asking for their number and you do not respond.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 06:06 #35864Senior Member

Posts: 230Chelsea and Karma are looking for some help asap this morning because of this snowstorm that is coming in this weekend. If you have their digits just hit them up and if you need their digits just hmu.
-
01-23-26 20:30 #35863Senior Member

Posts: 319Thanks for the feedback. I'm definitely staying away from that. Its seems like the demons are winning the battle. What can you do, be safe and keep it moving.
Originally Posted by Whisper007
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 19:53 #35862Senior Member

Posts: 50Help Yourself & You Are
Went to see her she was in bad shape and saw some Monistat Medication beside the bed. I walked out, enough said.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 09:22 #35861Senior Member

Posts: 85Bridget Sailor
Looks like her case got continued to March and appears as if she is going to take a plea. I have not seen her in a while so I guess she is laying low.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 20:23 #35860Senior Member

Posts: 97Pregnant
Speak for yourself. Many if us love a full figured preggo. Sign me.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
Up and pass along any struggling preggo girls. I will gladly help them and reap the rewards.
-
01-22-26 18:21 #35859Senior Member

Posts: 319Lets. Hope not. Don't know if I'd want to partake in that. Shame. She is a really nice girl but monkey defintly had taken control the last time I saw her.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-26 12:37 #35858Senior Member

Posts: 316Queen sheba
I coulda sworn she's pregnant.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 11:50 #35857Senior Member

Posts: 319I saw the same thing. She was pretty bad the last time I saw her in 2024. Couldn't do date. I gave her a few bucks and left. ZHopefully she has gotten herself together.
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 11:37 #35856Senior Member

Posts: 61Kova Kitty
Anyone dreamed with kova kitty? And how far is she from Richmond?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...h/608817043789
-
01-21-26 07:31 #35855Senior Member

Posts: 105Sheba
I been seeing her before covid when we use to go to a house over by Hopkins and Jd behind 7/11. She was great and even for next year or so but the decline was happening. Last time it was pretty bad so I stopped back in 2024. I hope it's gotten better for her. Please if you do post a review love to reacquaint myself. Be safe.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 19:23 #35854Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone seen her since she's been posting again
-
01-20-26 16:16 #35853Senior Member

Posts: 319Queen
Anyone seen her since her comeback?
-
01-20-26 14:36 #35852Senior Member

Posts: 72Mailbox is full. Please send me a msg.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-19-26 22:10 #35851Senior Member

Posts: 208You didn't miss out on anything! She's bat shit crazy and don't look like any of those pics. The red bra picture is close to what she looks like now just sprinkle some crack on it.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





