Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35865

    Carytown snow discounts


  2. #35864
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea and Karma are looking for some help asap this morning because of this snowstorm that is coming in this weekend. If you have their digits just hit them up and if you need their digits just hmu.
    I'm happy to help but I have sent you several messages asking for their number and you do not respond.

  3. #35863
    Chelsea and Karma are looking for some help asap this morning because of this snowstorm that is coming in this weekend. If you have their digits just hit them up and if you need their digits just hmu.

  4. #35862
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisper007  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her she was in bad shape and saw some Monistat Medication beside the bed. I walked out, enough said.
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm definitely staying away from that. Its seems like the demons are winning the battle. What can you do, be safe and keep it moving.

  5. #35861

    Help Yourself & You Are

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Speak for yourself. Many if us love a full figured preggo. Sign me.

    Up and pass along any struggling preggo girls. I will gladly help them and reap the rewards.
    Went to see her she was in bad shape and saw some Monistat Medication beside the bed. I walked out, enough said.

  6. #35860

    Bridget Sailor

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately.
    Looks like her case got continued to March and appears as if she is going to take a plea. I have not seen her in a while so I guess she is laying low.

  7. #35859

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Lets. Hope not. Don't know if I'd want to partake in that. Shame. She is a really nice girl but monkey defintly had taken control the last time I saw her.
    Speak for yourself. Many if us love a full figured preggo. Sign me.

    Up and pass along any struggling preggo girls. I will gladly help them and reap the rewards.

  8. #35858
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleBot61  [View Original Post]
    I coulda sworn she's pregnant.
    Lets. Hope not. Don't know if I'd want to partake in that. Shame. She is a really nice girl but monkey defintly had taken control the last time I saw her.

  9. #35857

    Queen sheba

    I coulda sworn she's pregnant.

  10. #35856
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing her before covid when we use to go to a house over by Hopkins and Jd behind 7/11. She was great and even for next year or so but the decline was happening. Last time it was pretty bad so I stopped back in 2024. I hope it's gotten better for her. Please if you do post a review love to reacquaint myself. Be safe.
    I saw the same thing. She was pretty bad the last time I saw her in 2024. Couldn't do date. I gave her a few bucks and left. ZHopefully she has gotten herself together.

  11. #35855

    Kova Kitty

    Anyone dreamed with kova kitty? And how far is she from Richmond?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...h/608817043789

  12. #35854

    Sheba

    I been seeing her before covid when we use to go to a house over by Hopkins and Jd behind 7/11. She was great and even for next year or so but the decline was happening. Last time it was pretty bad so I stopped back in 2024. I hope it's gotten better for her. Please if you do post a review love to reacquaint myself. Be safe.

  13. #35853

    Anyone seen her since she's been posting again


  14. #35852

    Queen

    Anyone seen her since her comeback?

  15. #35851
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hailee has a new number if anyone is interested in seeing her. Also Karma and Chelsea still looking for some old and new friends if anyone is interested in seeing them. Just hmu for their numbers respectively.
    Mailbox is full. Please send me a msg.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape