Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 37340
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35855
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I can recommend the best place and provider in PM to senior members only.
    Can you please send me the details? Thanks.

  2. #35854

    Money code

    Quote Originally Posted by HornBall420  [View Original Post]
    I forget, does this mean 120 or 300?
    LOL. Yeah I hate the code. He means 120 total. I've said it before. If you are afraid that somehow saying you gave money for services, just say 120 or 200 or whatever without the $ sign. Actually smarter if you think about it, because you gave 120 what? You never have to say the word dollar or money at all, and removes all culpability while ending the silly confusion here.

  3. #35853
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    Starmoon. 1 hr, $1. 2.
    I forget, does this mean 120 or 300?

  4. #35852
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    Sophia in Wixom gives an amazing edging HJ. In a recent experience, there was plenty of teasing of below. I think she sensed it was not my thing. But pretty sure she would help you out if you showed some interest. YMMV, of course.
    Thanks and I planned on getting out there as well. Still an hour drive. So 2 hours both ways plus time there is nearly half a work day. I think the golden goose we seek is farther east. Can't wait to try Sophia but would love something more East.

  5. #35851
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I can recommend the best place and provider in PM to senior members only.
    Message sent.

  6. #35850
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMeeOff  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. What is the name of the place in Wixom and what was the damage.
    Starmoon. 1 hr, $1. 2.

  7. #35849

    He's talking Star Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMeeOff  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. What is the name of the place in Wixom and what was the damage.
    And most likely 60 tip gets you all to be had there.

  8. #35848

    Wixom

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    Sophia in Wixom gives an amazing edging HJ. In a recent experience, there was plenty of teasing of below. I think she sensed it was not my thing. But pretty sure she would help you out if you showed some interest. YMMV, of course.
    Thanks for the post. What is the name of the place in Wixom and what was the damage.

  9. #35847

    Alice Spa

    In macomb.

    Went here over the weekend, the usual AMP aged 40+ workers.

    Standard HJ finish, tipped 40 + 60 house for 30 min, left happy, good service and attentiveness, clean rooms.

  10. #35846
    Quote Originally Posted by HornBall420  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Maybe one day but I was thinking something less than a 2 hour drive. I don't have that kind of freetime too often. Would be great if Anna was still here ir something like that on the East or less than hour from Macomb.
    Sophia in Wixom gives an amazing edging HJ. In a recent experience, there was plenty of teasing of below. I think she sensed it was not my thing. But pretty sure she would help you out if you showed some interest. YMMV, of course.

  11. #35845
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    To Lansing and see Chelsea at Magic Touch. Well documented on the Lansing forum.
    Thanks. Maybe one day but I was thinking something less than a 2 hour drive. I don't have that kind of freetime too often. Would be great if Anna was still here ir something like that on the East or less than hour from Macomb.

  12. #35844

    Go west young man

    Quote Originally Posted by HornBall420  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Except I would just do external prostate. A nice extended lingam edging getting all the good spots down there. Great for health. That's why I keep asking where Anna / Joy that originally was at Bella went. After JOA closed on Vandyke have heard nothing. She has the best skills I've ever encountered. Some descent ones were downriver nuru but she's gone. Jaidee is also descent but no one compares to Anna with her hands. She was telepathic and magical. I hope she's well.
    To Lansing and see Chelsea at Magic Touch. Well documented on the Lansing forum.

  13. #35843
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey199  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a lingam massage on the Eastside a plus if they do prostate. I need an actual good massage the two places I had went bye bye pm if you want.
    Same here. Except I would just do external prostate. A nice extended lingam edging getting all the good spots down there. Great for health. That's why I keep asking where Anna / Joy that originally was at Bella went. After JOA closed on Vandyke have heard nothing. She has the best skills I've ever encountered. Some descent ones were downriver nuru but she's gone. Jaidee is also descent but no one compares to Anna with her hands. She was telepathic and magical. I hope she's well.

  14. #35842
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey199  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a lingam massage on the Eastside a plus if they do prostate. I need an actual good massage the two places I had went bye bye pm if you want.
    I'm looking for the same which is a lingam and that whole area edging, minus prostate. It is like heaven and super good for health. I have been able to train a few on most of what I like but this is why I miss Anna who was originally at Bella then was at that JOA place on Vandyke that was shut down after a few short months. No one has ever come that close to as good as her. Some ones that were descent were nuru downriver and jaidee is pretty good. But nothing compares to the skill Anna had.

  15. #35841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Sun spa

    Quote Originally Posted by RogAdventrs  [View Original Post]
    If I may request some elaboration on the not for the timid aspect?

    I know I can look back, and I will. I'm asking for continuation of this discussion.
    It's in a rough neighborhood. Lots of streetwalkers, and their pimps. And all the nice stuff that goes with all that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape