Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 37340
-
01-20-26 09:02 #35840Senior Member

Posts: 106Do you have more details? Please share it.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 22:49 #35839Regular Member

Posts: 3Curious
If I may request some elaboration on the not for the timid aspect?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
I know I can look back, and I will. I'm asking for continuation of this discussion.
-
01-19-26 20:05 #35838Senior Member

Posts: 127Ebony
Thanks a million, I appreciate the information. I have what's needed with your review.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 20:01 #35837Senior Member

Posts: 59Early 40's (I think) black girl, doesn't look her age, pretty good looking imo.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
Amazing ass and flat hard stomach.
Open menu.
Rates will very, never done FS with her but she's offered, BBBJ I get for 80-100, she never actually told me an amount I just give her according to how long I take and how much work she had to do, but I've seen her many times over the years.
-
01-19-26 19:31 #35836Senior Member

Posts: 127Ebony
Actually yes I was serious. Although I did go back dozens and dozens of pages of posts, sorting through details to realize I had gone back in dates to realize the information I was now looking at wasn't relevant. So I ask, since you posted with a knowledge of her, what can you tell me?
Originally Posted by DickSlapper
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 18:55 #35835Regular Member

Posts: 2Abby Westland Recent Experience?
Looking to get some info on anyone's recent experience with Abby in Westland. I am looking for massage providers with big fake tits and she fits the bill.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/1920072
PM is fine.
-
01-19-26 18:36 #35834Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone?
Are you serious? Do a search.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 18:02 #35833Senior Member

Posts: 127Saigon
Anybody info on Ebony at Saigon?
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 12:10 #35832Senior Member

Posts: 926LOL. Good one.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 08:56 #35831Senior Member

Posts: 161Empire-bummer
Have tried 3 times in the last few months. 1 provider, same one each time. Walked twice. Third time was a call. Said same one was there, so I didn't go. Name is Luby, or Ruby. Old, linebacker type. There is just nothing on my side of town.
Originally Posted by HughJorganJk
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 07:35 #35830Regular Member

Posts: 6Sun Spa
To be a little more specific. Sun Spa is on the south side of Grand River Ave, five blocks west of Telegraph, right next to the Notel there. Parking is in the back, accessed from the alley.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 01:09 #35829Regular Member

Posts: 7Hands
Looking for a lingam massage on the Eastside a plus if they do prostate. I need an actual good massage the two places I had went bye bye pm if you want.
-
01-18-26 20:04 #35828Senior Member

Posts: 127Saigon Spa Woodward
Has anybody seen Ebony from Saigon?
Looks?
Services?
Rates?
-
01-18-26 20:01 #35827Senior Member

Posts: 126Re: Mia Saigon
Hey Tlong thanks for the report. How "ridiculously expensive" was your romp with Mia? Is the white girl attractive? Is she bb?
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 11:41 #35826Senior Member

Posts: 127Craigslist
Maybe you should have posted in the Craigslist section when looking for a Craigslist provider.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





