Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 100 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 1100 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 37344
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #35859

    300

    Quote Originally Posted by PshBall  [View Original Post]
    120.

    Just wondering. How can you even get 300 out of that?
    Starmoon. 1 hr, $1. 2.

    I think he thought $100 + $200.

  2. #35858
    Quote Originally Posted by HornBall420  [View Original Post]
    I forget, does this mean 120 or 300?
    120.

    Just wondering. How can you even get 300 out of that?

  3. #35857
    I saw her one year ago, she had a nice apartment in Wixom, she had my number saved from time ago when I saw her in Dearborn.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...xom-27040.html

    Quote Originally Posted by FinallyJoined  [View Original Post]
    You talking about Jazz?

  4. #35856
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    She used to post ads about 2 years ago now and had an extended stay in Northville / Novi on Haggerty. Anyone know what happened to her and care to PM me if you have her number? I stayed in touch until I didn't, but curious if she is still out there. Was a mature AA woman, big breasts.
    You talking about Jazz?

  5. #35855
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I can recommend the best place and provider in PM to senior members only.
    Can you please send me the details? Thanks.

  6. #35854

    Money code

    Quote Originally Posted by HornBall420  [View Original Post]
    I forget, does this mean 120 or 300?
    LOL. Yeah I hate the code. He means 120 total. I've said it before. If you are afraid that somehow saying you gave money for services, just say 120 or 200 or whatever without the $ sign. Actually smarter if you think about it, because you gave 120 what? You never have to say the word dollar or money at all, and removes all culpability while ending the silly confusion here.

  7. #35853
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    Starmoon. 1 hr, $1. 2.
    I forget, does this mean 120 or 300?

  8. #35852
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    Sophia in Wixom gives an amazing edging HJ. In a recent experience, there was plenty of teasing of below. I think she sensed it was not my thing. But pretty sure she would help you out if you showed some interest. YMMV, of course.
    Thanks and I planned on getting out there as well. Still an hour drive. So 2 hours both ways plus time there is nearly half a work day. I think the golden goose we seek is farther east. Can't wait to try Sophia but would love something more East.

  9. #35851
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    I can recommend the best place and provider in PM to senior members only.
    Message sent.

  10. #35850
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMeeOff  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. What is the name of the place in Wixom and what was the damage.
    Starmoon. 1 hr, $1. 2.

  11. #35849

    He's talking Star Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMeeOff  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. What is the name of the place in Wixom and what was the damage.
    And most likely 60 tip gets you all to be had there.

  12. #35848

    Wixom

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    Sophia in Wixom gives an amazing edging HJ. In a recent experience, there was plenty of teasing of below. I think she sensed it was not my thing. But pretty sure she would help you out if you showed some interest. YMMV, of course.
    Thanks for the post. What is the name of the place in Wixom and what was the damage.

  13. #35847

    Alice Spa

    In macomb.

    Went here over the weekend, the usual AMP aged 40+ workers.

    Standard HJ finish, tipped 40 + 60 house for 30 min, left happy, good service and attentiveness, clean rooms.

  14. #35846
    Quote Originally Posted by HornBall420  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Maybe one day but I was thinking something less than a 2 hour drive. I don't have that kind of freetime too often. Would be great if Anna was still here ir something like that on the East or less than hour from Macomb.
    Sophia in Wixom gives an amazing edging HJ. In a recent experience, there was plenty of teasing of below. I think she sensed it was not my thing. But pretty sure she would help you out if you showed some interest. YMMV, of course.

  15. #35845
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    To Lansing and see Chelsea at Magic Touch. Well documented on the Lansing forum.
    Thanks. Maybe one day but I was thinking something less than a 2 hour drive. I don't have that kind of freetime too often. Would be great if Anna was still here ir something like that on the East or less than hour from Macomb.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape