Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 20134
-
01-24-26 22:38 #19474Senior Member

Posts: 43I texted back and forth with her. Seems legit from the conversation but I wasn't able to meet with her due to difference in our schedules. If anyone else is able to connect I would love to hear as she seemed nice in her texts.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 17:57 #19473Senior Member

Posts: 65Looks like she posted an Ad today with her new location.
Originally Posted by Naughty12
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/141401872728
-
01-24-26 17:46 #19472Senior Member

Posts: 88Seems to be 28th / Byron Center in an industrial area. Is that a known place already?
Originally Posted by Bopa1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-26 07:36 #19471Senior Member

Posts: 133Mia
I was wondering the same.
Originally Posted by Naughty12
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-26 08:52 #19470Senior Member

Posts: 223Lola goddess
Anyone heard from Lola recently?
Texted 2 x in different days, no reply. No current or previous ads are up on STG.
-
01-22-26 00:41 #19469Senior Member

Posts: 234Speaking of Panacea
Their latest ad says they moved back to a place on Plainfield? Wonder what happened on Cascade?
Originally Posted by MrCruzer
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 18:22 #19468Senior Member

Posts: 149Tnc
I needed a massage and I was in Rockford / Cedar Springs area, so I didn't want to travel too far out of my way. Some time ago I had great luck at TNC so I popped in there today. As I am laying on the table, I thought I remembered reading here not too long ago that it has gone downhill. But I had already paid the. 8 door fee for an hour. Now, I've had some poor service in my time. But this was BY FAR the worst I have ever had. Most of the massage was just applying pressure through the towel, no real rubbing or anything. Now, a lot of them start out that way to get things warmed up, then start with more pressure and moving to the oil. The ending was so mechanical and she was huffing and puffing that I was taking "so long". She finally got my to have the most deflated O I've ever had. I was out in under 40 min. I felt like the massage hadn't even started yet, just the preliminary warm up, and she's done. She stayed in the room staring at me the whole time I was getting dressed waiting for a tip. She held her hand out as I opened the door and said "Tip" I said "Not today". A little bickering back and forth, I don't engage much. But she's chasing me out the door while bitching and then suggested I don't EVER come back. Usually I will throw. 10 - . 20 even for a horrible experience. But in this case, The. 8 was WAY too much for that shitshow, much less anything extra. She's effing crazy to think I would ever WANT to come back.
-
01-20-26 21:20 #19467Senior Member

Posts: 404Emilee
Sorry I haven't. Either she is a well kept secret or no one wants to speak of their own mistake visiting her. As long as Saisha's legs are open for my tongue and she doesn't raise her rates significantly I am reluctant to look elsewhere especially in the same parlor or down the road.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 14:30 #19466Senior Member

Posts: 85Emilee
Did you ever find out anything else or see her? I can't find much else other than what you mentioned.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
She doesn't look at all overweight in her pics. Fairly attractive.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...k/394200965341
-
01-19-26 11:42 #19465Senior Member

Posts: 185Kim
Looks interesting let me know😎.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 10:42 #19464Senior Member

Posts: 170Kim
Has anyone seen Kim? I seen another ad of her and someone else but Kim isn't bad looking and I tried to do the google search and nothing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/700871284838
-
01-17-26 10:41 #19463Senior Member

Posts: 170Kim
Has anyone seen Kim? I seen another ad of her and someone else but Kim isn't bad looking and I tried to do the google search and nothing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/massage/make-saturdays-your-pamper-day/700871284838
-
01-17-26 10:35 #19462Senior Member

Posts: 441Panacea and MD
If my calculations are correct:
Panacea: 1/2 hr door fee (60?) plus $180 tip. Ad says no FS. So I assume just top off and HJ (maybe BJ? Total $240.
MD: 1/2 door fee ($50) plus $140 tip for not so great FS. Total $190.
MD: 45 minutes door fee ($60) plus $140 tip. Total $200.
I normally do not do FS, so I'm not up on FS prices, but it seems prices have really gone sky high for FS. . Is this the standard norm now, as none were for even a full hour?
-
01-16-26 19:52 #19461Senior Member

Posts: 80Panacea
Sophie at Panacea. Haven't seen her posted in a little bit. But she's awesome. The upcharge shirt off wasn't worth it, but motorboating with it on was all I needed. Decent massage, decent finish. This was a couple weeks ago. I think I did HHr. Door + $. 8 and would go back. Trying other options to try, but if no one else answered I'd be happy to see her again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/750374665902
-
01-16-26 19:02 #19460Senior Member

Posts: 225MD Massage
I tried Coco today. I thought she was attractive and we agreed on $. 4 tip for FS and $50 for the hhr season. I was shown to a drapped off area in the main lobby. What a terrible place to be. You could hear people come in and others walking by. Totally killed the mood and I left early and with no release. Coco also did not seem to enjoy it once we got to the main event. I would only consider repeating if I were in a more private space.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





