Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19279

    Emilee Royal

    Has anyone experienced time with her lately? I found a review in early 2024 saying she was much bigger and had an open menu but expensive. Her pics look good but if she's a fat slob who is GPS I don't want anything to do with it. I see Saisha at Royal and Emilee splits between two parlors so unless someone has something good to say about her maybe I'll stick to known assets. Love trying new stuff though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/056622566644

  2. #19278
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Rest assured, you're not the only customer they are blowing. "It's our secret" has been uttered by many AMP ladies to many customers! Another often used is "don't tell the other girls working here, I'll get fired". Meanwhile, one or more of the other girls is blowing some of the customers and telling them the same!
    I agree. I used to have a regular place where there were 2 girls working. For a 50 tip, they would hop up and let me 69 while they used their hand on me. When we'd finish, each of them would tell me, very seriously, to not let the other one know.

    They're making me feel special, like I'm getting something nobody else can get. It's a way of adding value to what they're doing.

  3. #19277
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuminator  [View Original Post]
    The last couple I've had while out looking for a new regular have both gotten out their phones and translated it's our secret, don't tell anyone after sucking my cock. Is everyone keeping this secret?
    I have had my couple of secret relationships with two different girls at a massage places over the years! At first I thought it was just run-of-the-mill business for her and she did it for everyone and was just a really good actress. But after some time, I realized that she did not offer services in any way, shape or form in what we did together, the good old days Goddamn, that was awesome Come to think of it. Always be great full for what you have or get if you enjoy it in real time in it wil not last. You should all know this by now.

  4. #19276
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBatWing  [View Original Post]
    Typically they don't ask for tip, so I've been leaving $40-50.
    Haha what is the deal with the j yourself off situation? Don't get me wrong I have 100% done this a handful of times but not one time Did I ever feel good after that, I didn't necessarily feel bad, but just sort of a blank stare feeling. I guess it's sort of fun if you haven't been around and had a lot of experiences but it's def hard to go back to after having been around the block a time or two. !

    Me personally, I try to be upfront in a nice sort of way without breaking their spirits or hurting their feelings if that's even possible and just kindly let them know I am just here for a really good massage that I have heard about, otherwise, she will just be inching towards the prospect of giving you the pleasure of pleasuring yourself. Peace in her crease.

  5. #19275

    Lisa at Wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    How has TNC been, last time I was there I saw Lee Lee and what the others say is true only thing I didn't like was being shorted on time. I asked for 90 and got 60, but overall not bad.

    I saw Lisa some time ago, and she is not bad but just not for me. When you say the, hygiene just wasn't there for me, do you mean she was dirty? I know the women at Wonder have been less than wonderful.

    Stay safe.
    I'm not sure if I'd necessarily describe her as dirty. I'll just say my sensitive nose prevented me from surrendering Brother Grant and the Franklin Twins. I'd had a very pleasant dream about Saisha at Wonder some years back, but after my recent encounter there I don't really care to see who else is on the roster LOL. I think I might just stick with AMPs from now on.

  6. #19274

    Simmer Down on the Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by GoofTroop69  [View Original Post]
    Little two-story place next to Carlucci's, the massages happen downstairs. Made an appointment during the evening & parked out back. Masseuse was a 30 ish? Asian woman whose name I didn't catch. I asked for the hard massage and she did a surprisingly great job, walked on my back & everything. I definitely felt it the next day Standard HE after the flip with I think utc roaming (it was a couple months ago). Her technique was super polished, keeping one hand juggling the boys while taking care of business with the other, and managing to switch hands every ten seconds or so without missing a single stroke. I was impressed tbh. $70 for the hour, matched it for the tip.

    Enjoyed it so much I made another evening appointment the next week. This time I drew an older masseuse named Fifi. Got another hard massage which wasn't as good, and after the flip she wanted me to DIY. Not one to back down from a challenge I did it resentfully. I don't think she let me roam (again, a couple months ago) but she did lick my neck which helped I guess. $70, $10.

    Fifi 1/5, other worker whose name I didn't catch 4/5. YMMV obviously.
    Typically they don't ask for tip, so I've been leaving $40-50.

  7. #19273

    Lisa and TNC

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackJack27  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt recently of Lisa at Wonder Massage on the NE side. Comms were pretty good, had to wait 5-10 minutes after our scheduled appointment time for her to get ready. The massage in itself was alright. Standard flip, which was OK at best. FS was on the menu for $$.5, but the hygiene just wasn't there for me. I left $.2 lighter after it was all said and done. Overall 4/10 experience, unlikely I'll repeat.

    Happy huntin'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/694472567978
    How has TNC been, last time I was there I saw Lee Lee and what the others say is true only thing I didn't like was being shorted on time. I asked for 90 and got 60, but overall not bad.

    I saw Lisa some time ago, and she is not bad but just not for me. When you say the, hygiene just wasn't there for me, do you mean she was dirty? I know the women at Wonder have been less than wonderful.

    Stay safe.

  8. #19272

    Lisa at Wonder

    Dreamt recently of Lisa at Wonder Massage on the NE side. Comms were pretty good, had to wait 5-10 minutes after our scheduled appointment time for her to get ready. The massage in itself was alright. Standard flip, which was OK at best. FS was on the menu for $$.5, but the hygiene just wasn't there for me. I left $.2 lighter after it was all said and done. Overall 4/10 experience, unlikely I'll repeat.

    Happy huntin'.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/694472567978
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251117_130437_Firefox.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251117_130458_Firefox.jpg‎  

  9. #19271

    Hayley back?

    Every day I see another woman from years back posting again. Did they all go utr? Hayley was a skinny blonde MILF who was a lot of fun on the table but like most couldn't keep her business life together. She was one that I regret never having the chance to fuck but if she charges as much as Berlin or Britney it's just another beautiful GPS blonde. Has someone seen her recently? Her ad has a lot of no's in it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/493884360773

  10. #19270

    Amor Essence off Byron Center

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    I had another great massage with this hot, young, Latina masseuse. I don't know if it's her in the pics because the face is obscured but she very well fits the body type and posted age! And they're supposed to wear tight fitting scrubs but I think she wore the leggings similar to the first and second picture during our first meet so maybe it is her. In any case, she offers a beautiful massage with standard HE. I donated. 7 for door fee and $ tip.

    Started with a great massage that almost put me to sleep LOL. On the flip, she teased a little before getting to work with more oil. She has a great technique. OTC roaming is allowed and encouraged. She gets comfortable for the right tip. Scrub top and bottom came off for the tipping effort. Finished and she supplied a hot towel for me. A fresh hand sanitizer was available for use as well. She gave me a hug and sent me with a fresh bottle of water. It's kind of tucked back there off the beaten path but it's a cool two or three room parlor. As I was leaving, I saw some other girl whom I assume is another massage girl texting on the couch. I recommend this place as I've been twice with good results.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/285841355282

    AR.
    I just went to this spa and saw Teyana. Wow! Early 20's and fantastic body.

    Massage was unprofessional but not the worst. But the flip she is really a pro. I will repeat.

    80 door /100 tip.

    I felt gouged by that door fee but all in all happy with the visit.

  11. #19269

    Blessings Massage / Asian Massage Fuller

    Little two-story place next to Carlucci's, the massages happen downstairs. Made an appointment during the evening & parked out back. Masseuse was a 30 ish? Asian woman whose name I didn't catch. I asked for the hard massage and she did a surprisingly great job, walked on my back & everything. I definitely felt it the next day Standard HE after the flip with I think utc roaming (it was a couple months ago). Her technique was super polished, keeping one hand juggling the boys while taking care of business with the other, and managing to switch hands every ten seconds or so without missing a single stroke. I was impressed tbh. $70 for the hour, matched it for the tip.

    Enjoyed it so much I made another evening appointment the next week. This time I drew an older masseuse named Fifi. Got another hard massage which wasn't as good, and after the flip she wanted me to DIY. Not one to back down from a challenge I did it resentfully. I don't think she let me roam (again, a couple months ago) but she did lick my neck which helped I guess. $70, $10.

    Fifi 1/5, other worker whose name I didn't catch 4/5. YMMV obviously.

  12. #19268

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBlue  [View Original Post]
    From the pics on your link, I think you saw Marissa? I had a very similar experience a while back. I think she must have her period 4 out of 4 weeks a month. I got the same story.
    So I got a text from Marissa. She felt pretty bad about what happened during my appt with her and asked if I'd be interested in a follow up appt. I thought about it for a day or so and set up a time. Sometimes I forget many of these girls are young moms and life hasn't quite turned out exactly as they had planned and they are doing what they can to make ends meet. That of course doesn't mean they should promise things they don't intend to deliver on but I think I often am too quick to pile on with my own negativity.

    It was a great 60 minutes. We got to know each other a little better, the massage was terrific, the teasing before the flip was crazy good and the flip was terrific. And, it's nice that she's pretty easy on the eyes as well. $80 door fee, and $ tip. It was a really good appt. I'll definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/514135784490

  13. #19267
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuminator  [View Original Post]
    The last couple I've had while out looking for a new regular have both gotten out their phones and translated it's our secret, don't tell anyone after sucking my cock. Is everyone keeping this secret?
    Rest assured, you're not the only customer they are blowing. "It's our secret" has been uttered by many AMP ladies to many customers! Another often used is "don't tell the other girls working here, I'll get fired". Meanwhile, one or more of the other girls is blowing some of the customers and telling them the same!

  14. #19266

    Lucy. Asian ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger69  [View Original Post]
    Lucy is very sweet a little shy.

    Mid 20's and cute be nice fellas.

    Massage was decent opted for 30 minutes was on a time crunch finished nicely on the flip was able to roam under shirt very nice little tatas with nice nips I would repeat.
    Agreed. Lucy at asian ivy is young and cute. She has a sweetness about her that makes her even more desirable. 65 house, 70 tip. Enjoyed a decent massage. She also spent time adjusting my back. Aome light teasing near the end and flip was decent too. Plenty attention to the boys during her strokes. Not mechanical but not super invested either. Overall, I thought the hour was worth the price of admission.

    Best,

    Dj.

  15. #19265

    Secret Asian Girls

    The last couple I've had while out looking for a new regular have both gotten out their phones and translated it's our secret, don't tell anyone after sucking my cock. Is everyone keeping this secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryHood  [View Original Post]
    I've had my fair share of secret Asian girls too, mostly because they didn't want reviews or fanfare. Anna on Massage Healing and Wellness on East Paris gave a great BBBJ every time. Always used to fu*ck her mouth and throat, no gag reflex. But she is gone now unfortunately. I remember Joy offering a wide open menu, but I never did it because she always wanted loads of money to partake. And I think I had both Yoyo and Mona, but was not aware of their L2 services. Damn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape