The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19459

    Panacea

    Curious as to why they shut down for 2 weeks? Never been there but thought it odd that that just moved to a new location and then shut down.

  2. #19458

    Hayley

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    Legendary? Maybe. Legendary experience? Not even close.
    I thinks she fits the term YMMV like several others. Right now she is pretty hit and miss with posting and responding so I'm not sure if I'll get another visit again but last time k met her it was very YMMV in my favor. I prefer bigger boobs but she's hot. Gladly would visit her over Berlin and B35 in the blondie department.

  3. #19457

    Bella from Panacea

    Was curious to see if Bella that used to do Panacea is still around doing massages or if she still has her private incall. Would like to reconnect with her.

  4. #19456

    MD Massage

    It is time for me to get caught up. I called MD to see who was available about a month ago. Comms were good. I opted for Coco and not Tiffany based on a previous report. I arrived at the location. It is situated on a corner with a rather busy street as GRers may know and a convenience store across the street. In other words, not discreet but being from out of town, it wasn't a concern for me. It has an IPcam at the door so it took a couple of minutes before I was let in. I met Coco who is in her late 30's or there about. She locked the door behind us. Short and I guess best way to say it, and stocky. Not fat tho. Not bad looking. She was very welcoming and language was not much of an issue. I got comfortable and as far as the massage goes, it was one of the best that I have had at an AMP in a while. IMHO. Roaming was allowed given it is an FS AMP. She has c / b cups and actually a nice tush. No teasing. On then flip straight to a covered BJ which was good. No BBBJ allowed. She asked what position I wanted and opted for CG. It was very good as well. . 60 for 45 minutes and $. 40 tip. I will repeat. Coco was good but would like to see a different lady when the rotation happens who hopefully would be more petite, which is more to my liking.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/162117251576

  5. #19455

    Lexi

    Last week I found out an add saying "The perfect ass" or something like that. Sent a couple texts with no luck. I have Bambi in my hobby fb account and she shared this girl page, so I guess she used to work for Lisa or maybe they are just friends.

    I thought Lexi was FS but today she told me she works at a spa by Byron Center and 28th st, she told me she just do massages. She shared her snapchat, she looks so damn hot. Have you guys met her and got something else than just a HJ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260114-192359.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260114-192418.jpg‎  

  6. #19454

    Gerri

    I will be in GR this weekend and want to see someone new. Does anyone have info on Gerri?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/835088244905

    Thank you.

  7. #19453

    Tui Na off Breton

    https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/h...908043194.html

    Went to check out the "new" girl, Monica. She's had a few too many trips around the sun for my taste. 70/ hr 60 tip. Average massage, Average ending. Not upset or a bad experience but I probably won't try again.

  8. #19452
    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    90 minutes for .5!

    I assume she keeps it cheap to allow more to go to her, but .5 is insane. I don't think you can get a 90 min session for less. $.60 for nude HE is bad, but if L2 is maybe. 5 and then L3 is $. More. Then it might not be that bad of a deal. Like L3 for $$ 10 is only. 20 more than TNC. Which TNC is not doing 90 minutes and they have the same girls for months.
    I'm pretty sure it was 50 for a half hour.

  9. #19451

    Prices?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedGoo  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent dream of Maya. I've had a few dreams of her in the past but some time had passed and I thought I would check in. Texted the number in the ad. Comms were quick. Made arrangements for following day and confirmed morning of and an hour before meeting. Settled on hhr for. 5 door fee. The massage itself was better than typical non-AMP setup as she has had schooling for massage. Convo was light and pleasant. She had a bit of a cold and coughed heavily a few times during the session. When it came time for flip, negotiating began. She suggested all kinds of levels starting at. 7 for standard L1 with clothes on. She did say open menu was available but did not have any covers (nor did I) and the cough dissuaded me from wanting to request L2 bare. Settled on L1 fully naked. Only request was no FIV. She busts out oil for the act. I was pleasantly reminded that she does get very enthusiastic / into once the show begins. Fireworks ensued and she cleaned things up and said we had a couple more minutes so she went back to rubbing for a bit. Snuck out with a bottled water and a mint and a smile. All in, $$. 1, which I know full well is on the expensive side for amount of time, finish.
    90 minutes for .5!

    I assume she keeps it cheap to allow more to go to her, but .5 is insane. I don't think you can get a 90 min session for less. $.60 for nude HE is bad, but if L2 is maybe. 5 and then L3 is $. More. Then it might not be that bad of a deal. Like L3 for $$ 10 is only. 20 more than TNC. Which TNC is not doing 90 minutes and they have the same girls for months.

  10. #19450

    FS option

    Anyone have some good recommendations for a FS provider? I like the whole massage atmosphere, but with a BJ or FS option. I know that picken have been slim in the realm of affordability, just wondering if anyone has any gems.

  11. #19449

    Probably the best he only I've ever experienced

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    So a legendary experience? May have to dial those digits this week.
    But that's all I was able to get out of her.

  12. #19448

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by White300  [View Original Post]
    Anybody get a massage from Kelly in Wyoming?
    Where did you find her ad or info?

  13. #19447

    Thank you

    Thank you. I appreciate the follow up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    Legendary? Maybe. Legendary experience? Not even close.

  14. #19446
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedGoo  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent dream of Maya. I've had a few dreams of her in the past but some time had passed and I thought I would check in. Texted the number in the ad. Comms were quick. Made arrangements for following day and confirmed morning of and an hour before meeting. Settled on hhr for. 5 door fee. The massage itself was better than typical non-AMP setup as she has had schooling for massage. Convo was light and pleasant. She had a bit of a cold and coughed heavily a few times during the session. When it came time for flip, negotiating began. She suggested all kinds of levels starting at. 7 for standard L1 with clothes on. She did say open menu was available but did not have any covers (nor did I) and the cough dissuaded me from wanting to request L2 bare. Settled on L1 fully naked. Only request was no FIV. She busts out oil for the act. I was pleasantly reminded that she does get very enthusiastic / into once the show begins. Fireworks ensued and she cleaned things up and said we had a couple more minutes so she went back to rubbing for a bit. Snuck out with a bottled water and a mint and a smile. All in, $$. 1, which I know full well is on the expensive side for amount of time, finish.

    Pros. Enthusiastic, pleasant conversation, fast comms. Cons. Reminded she's on the expensive side for various levels of service but also heard her offer lower amounts for a future visit, suggesting maybe could get L2/ L3 at more reasonable amounts or that I magically scored well on the YMMV index.

    BNG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/782992428359
    Hi she looks hot couple? Do you know what it would have been for L2 and L3? You said cause of the cough you didn't want bare. Can't say I blame you. But she offers that to? Thanks she's one I've been thinking about seeing but has been on the fence.

  15. #19445

    Maya. Meditation Station

    I had a recent dream of Maya. I've had a few dreams of her in the past but some time had passed and I thought I would check in. Texted the number in the ad. Comms were quick. Made arrangements for following day and confirmed morning of and an hour before meeting. Settled on hhr for. 5 door fee. The massage itself was better than typical non-AMP setup as she has had schooling for massage. Convo was light and pleasant. She had a bit of a cold and coughed heavily a few times during the session. When it came time for flip, negotiating began. She suggested all kinds of levels starting at. 7 for standard L1 with clothes on. She did say open menu was available but did not have any covers (nor did I) and the cough dissuaded me from wanting to request L2 bare. Settled on L1 fully naked. Only request was no FIV. She busts out oil for the act. I was pleasantly reminded that she does get very enthusiastic / into once the show begins. Fireworks ensued and she cleaned things up and said we had a couple more minutes so she went back to rubbing for a bit. Snuck out with a bottled water and a mint and a smile. All in, $$. 1, which I know full well is on the expensive side for amount of time, finish.

    Pros. Enthusiastic, pleasant conversation, fast comms. Cons. Reminded she's on the expensive side for various levels of service but also heard her offer lower amounts for a future visit, suggesting maybe could get L2/ L3 at more reasonable amounts or that I magically scored well on the YMMV index.

    BNG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/782992428359

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape