Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 5991
-
01-22-26 15:56 #5346Regular Member

Posts: 5Yep, I see what you mean about Shana. Called ahead for her but someone not Shana provided services, Lisa. Very cute with nice t&a. Gave a surprisingly good massage. After the pop, Shana took over for the last 10 minutes. Very funny woman and gave my legs a great massage.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-26 23:48 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 37Feya in Brisa, very dirty girl
Call MMS to make an appointment to see Feya.
Feya has big tits, curve body, beautiful, really nice smile, good kisser, mid 30's, this sexy lady bring me to the room, and she just keep calling me daddy the whole time, what a dirty girl.
We started with some decent massage. Then turn to be body slide. Flip over, some DFK and then she gave me a nice and long BBBJ with DT / BLS.
Then Feya put the cover on and started riding me in CG and RCG. Her kitty is tight and wet, very comfortable. Then she asked me to get on top and do mish. So we change to standing mish, she can really take a smash. She just keep moaning and saying ' fuck me daddy'. We change to different positions and really fuck for almost half hour and finally I pop in the cover.
Overall rate: Face 4. 5, body 4, attitude 5, service 5.
-
01-21-26 21:53 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 67Asa- new girl at Brisa
New girl is at Brisa.
-
01-21-26 18:45 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 37Gigi in Brisa
I scheduled a session with Gigi yesterday. It was not very busy when I arrive, she greet me at the door and bring me into the room. She is young and pretty, with killer body, white soft skin.
Face 4, body 5, attitude 5 service 4.
Hand the donations and get undressed. When she came back we started kissing immediately, DFK, good skill. I skipped the massage. Gigi started some catbath then very good BBBJ for a while, and then 69. Her kitty is shaved and clean. The appetizer was good and take long time. Finally we went to the main course. Cover on, standing mish first, then doggy and cg, doggy again and finish. The overall experience is good. She seems not having much experience, not too many service but good attitude and trying to please everyone.
-
01-19-26 22:26 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 57KK Spa. Lucy
Second time coming back here, this time I'm here to check out Lucy, Saw her in passing last time as I was leaving. When I asked MMS, Who's that girl? She said her name was Lucy and she's gots a lot of good feedback from clients. Noted! Time has come for me to see for myself, If she lives up to MMS hype. Lucy greeted me in the room and I was excited that she looked amazing. She seems to be in her mid 20's, Very youthful and vibrant vibe, She's got a bit of curves to her, Perky full C's and hypnotic eyes that I can stare into all day long. We hugged and Lucy gave me a peck on the lips. Ahhh she likes to play coy, I see LOL. Took care of the paperwork and she was coy no more! She dropped down the top of her dress and unleashed her sweater puppies. Good Lord they looked good.
After the dress came off and I got to explore her baby smooth body, We go for some mouthwash and shower fun. Once we were in the shower she started with some LFK / DFK, washing and rubbing her fine body against mine. It got hot and heavy real quick the moment her hair went up in the ponytail. Game on as She went in for a welcomed BBBJ, Slow and sensual. Her little hands would graze the boys, Teasing them just enough to leave me wanting more. Loving the push / pull teasing, It was leaving me on edge the whole time.
Back in the room, she got on the bed first with her legs spread wide, Then she signals me to come have a taste. Lucy grabbed the back of head, Showing me where all her sweet spots are. Then she gripped on tight and pushed me down, her thighs squeezing my head tight. She either came or she's a damn good actress! I'm going with first, Seeing how drippy her cooch looked and felt.
Next up She got on top of me and came in for more DFK then transitioned into some nipple play on me, Lucy is no longer shy, She was more aggressive on my nipples than I'm used to but she seemed really into it so I let her go. She made her way down to BBBJ. Her technique was pretty good but no DT. She switched between BBBJ and HJ for a bit and then got on top for some P2 P before rolling on the condom and she started slowly in CG. A few minutes of CG, she transitioned to ACG and I felt like I was about ready to burst so I asked if we could switch to k9 for better control. She said "Good Good" Then dropped on all fours, Ass popping out and her back was arched. She looked great from behind too. I went a few more minutes before release, as I told her I was close she started moving back and forth in k9 with me to get me to go faster. She's great.
-
01-19-26 21:02 #5341Senior Member

Posts: 67Atf
Hailey is as good as advertised. She will treat you like you're the man of her life. She doesn't watch the clock and she will make sure you leave happy.
Lulu is just the most beautiful AMP the Shanghai best franchise has to offer.
Angela at q is a hot fuck doll that'll blow your socks off.
My 3 top girls this month. YMMV.
Originally Posted by NeedAheRealBad
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 20:32 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 195Brisa Gigi
Out of towner here that decided to sample the local talent. I'm not sure what's with the Brisa and Gigi glazing but she is definitely not in her 20's. I'm almost sure she's not even in her 30's. However, to give the benefit of the doubt, I'll say she's mid to late 30's with a pretty average / homely face. I will say that it is natural and she didn't appear to be wearing makeup, I'm sure she could fool people into thinking she was much younger if she put the effort in. Another girl came in trying to sweet talk me into a double. I didn't catch her name but she with the plastic surgery and makeup she looked about the same age and attractiveness as Gigi, even though the plastic doll face isn't really my cup of tea. I think gigi was pretty burnt out when I saw her. Pretty standard service but low energy. Gave a massage after but she was pretty terrible at it, should just leave once you're done. It was so bad I almost thought I got b&s'd since she's had so many glowing reviews. But a lot of details lined up such as her appearance and past job as a teacher. I will say she has a killer body that is very tight, but I prefer a little more meat on the bone. If you can make it up to Burien, Lulu was much better for me, although first visit service was similar to Gigi's. I would actually believe lulu is younger though, maybe late 20's and repeat visit was much better. Caught a glimpse of Hailey who looked older than lulu but still attractive enough and would be a good time if the reports about her service are true and not as exaggerated as what I assume Gigi's is.
-
01-19-26 17:07 #5339Banned Member

Posts: 994Cici. Some of the hottest sex of my life with her
I think I saw her 5 times in one week when she first came to town, could not get enough. Back at Maple now, I understand.
She is not my typical physical type at all, but who cares? Close friends with Reya now up North at Lucky Star, a duo with those two would be a mind bender.
Originally Posted by NiHaoShijie
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 14:52 #5338Banned Member

Posts: 994Great Massage. QQ in FedWay is my goto for high quality massage
Any girl that works there will be capable. Hearing good things about Li Ya massage all the way up in Kirkland, but have not been there yet.
Also Summer will be back at Maple soon and she does it all. Chanel at JM as well, not quite as good as Summer at massage, but good. Spectacular extras from both.
Originally Posted by RobertoRoboto1
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 13:32 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 46Proper Massage + extras?
Hello gents, took a break from mongering a bit. Wondering if any of you have any suggestions for a proper massage, I was in a minor car accident a few days ago and I'd actually like some knots worked out before I get worked out LOL.
I'm also still looking for a provider that would offer waxing or other services like a mani / pedi, probably a long shot.
I'll probably be paying a visit to Brisa soon regardless and will be back with a review shortly. Happy mongering, stay safe.
-
01-19-26 12:48 #5336Regular Member

Posts: 13Sorry Ash Ketchum, that she is one PokéMon. You aren't able to catch. Agreed that she is highly intelligent and observant.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 12:27 #5335Regular Member

Posts: 13Disagree. Cici (the one at Maple) is crazy. Crazy hot! Her bodacious attributes are rivaled by her sexual energy and personality. Planning on revisiting that mirror action at Maple with Cici.
Originally Posted by StuntDriver
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 12:17 #5334Regular Member

Posts: 13Hah, both!
Originally Posted by StuntDriver
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the update on 4 Seasons. It's been a minute since I was last there. I know LuLu (solid 6.5 all around) is over there for the month as well.
-
01-19-26 11:57 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 189No sign
No sign that I remember, it's in a red building. It's sandwiched between an El Salvador food place and I think a hair place. It's on the corner of 82/ pac ave.
Originally Posted by BigFun87
[View Original Post]
It almost looked like it was closed or just vacant but I think it had stickers or posters on the door.
-
01-19-26 08:10 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 1305The info he shared is spot on. I merely wanted to compare notes.
Originally Posted by Aquarius1981
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




