Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 400 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 5991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5286

    Lala one of the sexiest providers in the whole area. Looks and skills

    Another one that for whatever reason does not vibe well with me, but I'm getting quite comfortable with not having to win them all over.

    Goddess body though, and a very intuitive. I think she is used to being the smartest person in the room.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiHaoShijie  [View Original Post]
    As Ben Franklin would say, you should prefer old Women to young ones.

    Not saying Lala is an old woman by any stretch of the imagination but what Ben Franklin said about how older Women are better than their younger counterparts came to mind when writing this. I just saw Lala again this evening and felt it was time to contribute. Scheduling was easy / no drama as it is always at QQ. All the reviews on this super fit, super sexy / pretty, yoga instructor body having woman with an awesome rack and ass are all true. She is moving location soon and taking a break for lunar new year.

    Massage was offered twice, but went for the GFE to PSE make out sesh. Hard to say which I enjoyed more, the DFK that is on par with Nana, standing K9 or the standing mish. Eye contact is on point. Lots of DFK all around. Hygiene is impeccable. She does GFE and PSE authentically well in the same session. I love me some Nana at Lotus (best Latina ass on a Chinese / asian super AF MILF) and Angie at 4 Seasons (not so much into DFK but another AF MILF) MILF action but there are some providers you just click with. Like friends with benefits kind of vibe. Lala is that for me. Perfect personality and physical package all in one. Obviously YMMV for others.

    $$ all in for 1 hour. For the record I still consider that standard. But that's just my experience and opinion and I tend avoid the shops where more than that is the norm. Long time lurker and couldn't be more happier to bust my 1st official review cherry on a more deserving high energy sex goddess. Shout out to super studs KD and OG AF / Big Monkey.

  2. #5285

    Hailey at Blue Jade Winner

    Hailey at Blue Jade is a winner. Texted and confirmed an appointment. Got there and was greeted by I think Lulu. Inside the room handled the business side and it was off the the races. DFK, TUMA, CFS. She was a lot of fun and was not a clock watcher. Usually I have an internal clock going off like this session was soon to be over, but not with her. It was like a 5 minute massage followed by an hour of fun. I don't think I'm going to be seeing anyone else for the rest of the month.

  3. #5284

    Oh LaLa Super MILF at QQ

    As Ben Franklin would say, you should prefer old Women to young ones.

    Not saying Lala is an old woman by any stretch of the imagination but what Ben Franklin said about how older Women are better than their younger counterparts came to mind when writing this. I just saw Lala again this evening and felt it was time to contribute. Scheduling was easy / no drama as it is always at QQ. All the reviews on this super fit, super sexy / pretty, yoga instructor body having woman with an awesome rack and ass are all true. She is moving location soon and taking a break for lunar new year.

    Massage was offered twice, but went for the GFE to PSE make out sesh. Hard to say which I enjoyed more, the DFK that is on par with Nana, standing K9 or the standing mish. Eye contact is on point. Lots of DFK all around. Hygiene is impeccable. She does GFE and PSE authentically well in the same session. I love me some Nana at Lotus (best Latina ass on a Chinese / asian super AF MILF) and Angie at 4 Seasons (not so much into DFK but another AF MILF) MILF action but there are some providers you just click with. Like friends with benefits kind of vibe. Lala is that for me. Perfect personality and physical package all in one. Obviously YMMV for others.

    $$ all in for 1 hour. For the record I still consider that standard. But that's just my experience and opinion and I tend avoid the shops where more than that is the norm. Long time lurker and couldn't be more happier to bust my 1st official review cherry on a more deserving high energy sex goddess. Shout out to super studs KD and OG AF / Big Monkey.

  4. #5283

    Visiting Area looking for Recommendations

    I will be in Pacific for 2 weeks soon and have never been to a massage parlor, because where I am at they can't really operate long before getting shut down. SO I am looking for any info to be honest. Do I need to say anything for a FS visit? Or is it already understood that's what I am looking for and what kind of tip should I have?

  5. #5282

    Euro

    I know Enco in puyallup and at one point elsa in fed had a euro girl working are there any other places right now offering euro. I love me the asian girls and occasional latina but kinda craving some other variety. If any has a heads up let me know.

  6. #5281

    Yo-yo in Ginza Spa in Federal way

    I met Yo-yo yesterday, She has good body with nice boobs. What made her special to me is she is good and willing kisser. Made me feel like I was with a girlfriend! She'll stay here for a month. I definitely will see her again.

  7. #5280

    Gigi maybe 5-5 or 5-6, slender, wait till you see in doggy

    Loved her eagerness to learn about anything including sex. Super sweet girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for that! Not a fan of the Asian-style tongue-sticking-out kissing. What's funny, a couple of Chinese girls actually laughed at my western kissing style, LOL. Maybe I should've taken that upon myself to explain proper kissing technique.

    I did notice younger girls are really hungry to learn, weather it's kissing style or English. Hailey is another one that tries to remember new English words, like 'incredible' that I use with her a lot.

    I'm really curious about Gigi now. How tall would you say she is? Guesstimate?

  8. #5279
    She makes me nut so fast. Everytime love it but hate it haha solid massage also.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Killer body and a very cool lady.

    She gets me off with ease, CBJ but you rarely realize it, she is just so good. I can never tell when the goddamn thing goes on. One time she had me sincerely believing I was barebacking her.

  9. #5278

    Korean Bebe at Snow Massage now

    Killer body and a very cool lady.

    She gets me off with ease, CBJ but you rarely realize it, she is just so good. I can never tell when the goddamn thing goes on. One time she had me sincerely believing I was barebacking her.

  10. #5277

    Yuki Massage in Tacoma

    Does anyone have info about Yuki Massage? When I came into town, it always looked like it was closed. But Rubmap says it is still open. I came there a long time ago and saw a Vietnamese girl there. Thanks.

  11. #5276

    Thank you for educating the educator

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Hailey just too busy, they could have sandwiched me in but the poor girl is just getting worn out.

    Instead MMS suggested the girl I have not seen at Brisa, she said "young beautiful!" and I just kind of eye-rolled. Still service always good there so I decided to roll the dice. No reviews on this girl, usually a bad sign. She met me at the door, tallish, slender, naturals (I like), very dark shoulder length hair, indeed young, perhaps mid 20's and with a lovely face. Ok this is going good.

    We go to the room, I ask for water (hehe) and she goes and I get undressed. Gigi comes back and we start to kiss and talk a bit, she is interested in how much Chinese I know and was happy I knew a few words. She immediately began tell me new words and I noticed her English is limited but pronunciation is very good. When I inadvertently corrected her she got excited and got it perfect next. Smart girl obviously. I've started a little project with these Chinese girls to get them to stop thrusting their tongues in my mouth and just leaving it there. Apologies to those that like the tongue impaling, but sensual lip kissing leading up to mutual tongue action is my jam. When I call it "American style kissing" they are all intensely interested, and Gigi was a star pupil, in no time we were making out like high school sweethearts.
    Thank you for that! Not a fan of the Asian-style tongue-sticking-out kissing. What's funny, a couple of Chinese girls actually laughed at my western kissing style, LOL. Maybe I should've taken that upon myself to explain proper kissing technique.

    I did notice younger girls are really hungry to learn, weather it's kissing style or English. Hailey is another one that tries to remember new English words, like 'incredible' that I use with her a lot.

    I'm really curious about Gigi now. How tall would you say she is? Guesstimate?

  12. #5275

    Doggy Files. Gigi at Brisa. Young Hot Schoolteacher Alert

    Hailey just too busy, they could have sandwiched me in but the poor girl is just getting worn out.

    Instead MMS suggested the girl I have not seen at Brisa, she said "young beautiful!" and I just kind of eye-rolled. Still service always good there so I decided to roll the dice. No reviews on this girl, usually a bad sign. She met me at the door, tallish, slender, naturals (I like), very dark shoulder length hair, indeed young, perhaps mid 20's and with a lovely face. Ok this is going good.

    We go to the room, I ask for water (hehe) and she goes and I get undressed. Gigi comes back and we start to kiss and talk a bit, she is interested in how much Chinese I know and was happy I knew a few words. She immediately began tell me new words and I noticed her English is limited but pronunciation is very good. When I inadvertently corrected her she got excited and got it perfect next. Smart girl obviously. I've started a little project with these Chinese girls to get them to stop thrusting their tongues in my mouth and just leaving it there. Apologies to those that like the tongue impaling, but sensual lip kissing leading up to mutual tongue action is my jam. When I call it "American style kissing" they are all intensely interested, and Gigi was a star pupil, in no time we were making out like high school sweethearts.

    Next I had her lay down on the table and after more kissing I moved to her nice natural breasts then to her kitty. Started slow and built up, she starts smiling and moaning, I got up to get the water and she exclaimed no one had ever done that to her before and have me a thumbs up (LOL), on several other techniques she was just as exuberant. I eventually got on my back and her eyes were just shining, ready to show me some stuff. She started very nice nuru, started kissing my nipples. Standard stuff, then she surprised me by asking if I liked having my nipples kissed. Thank you for asking! No it does not do a thing for me, I don't enjoy asshole play either, just not erogenous zones for me. I like balls, shaft and lips please. She was like "got it" and went to work and gave me an absolute A+ BBBJ with gentle BLS, lots of great eye contact. After a bit she looked up at me with those dark eyes and hair, and I said "I want more pussy, lets 69", she gave me a broad smile and actually asked for double high fives ROTFL, never high five'd in an AMP before. The incredible oral action continued for some time.

    I finally got ready to fuck and sat her sideways on the table, put the cover on at the absolute last second and did standing mish, loved her expressions and encouragement, switched to standing doggy with her squatting on the table. I mostly like petite girls, but I have to say that tall and slender is my next jam after that, love the shape in doggy. I could feel I was getting close, we got up on the table for more K9 and finally pounded it out in mish. All through I am getting tons of positive feedback, she liked me, wanted me, was glad I was there.

    Afterward she gave me a nice head massage but mostly we did extended talking via translation, turns out she was a schoolteacher in China and this explained much, she is curious and loves to learn new things as well as show others, Just a delightful girl. Does it make me a pervert that when she showed me videos of her with kids and doing a school newscast that I started to get hard again? I think I know the answer.

    I'm gone to Thailand much of this month, but I'll be back for Gigi ASAP. Feya is a porn goddess, but give me Gigi any day.

    Oh yeah, 200 all in, like this whole franchise.

  13. #5274

    Feya Brisa is the hit.

    I was lucky enough to get in an early appointment with Feya.

    All the previous reviews were dead on: she is beautiful with an upbeat energy and unmatched performance.
    The RCG wit the tasty tatt view was clutch

    The missionary with her flicking the bean really set me off.

    Definitely am ready for the 2 girls special soon, I will eat my wheaties plenty.

  14. #5273

    Son of Doggy

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    No offense intended if this is for real. Feya great BTW.
    My take reading this is someone wrote their own review and then fed it through an ai to edit it. Seems pretty genuine in content but a bit ai-ish in phrasing. Have you posted a review of her that this mimics?

  15. #5272

    AI Doggy parody post?

    No offense intended if this is for real. Feya great BTW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horndoog69  [View Original Post]
    I created this account, just so I could let you all know about this gem.

    The anticipation while waiting for Feya felt like the lead-up to reuniting with a long-lost lover. The moment she walked in, it was clear: she immediately secured a spot in my top three favorites of all time. Her beauty is undeniable, but it's the chemistry that truly sets her apart.

    I started the session by letting her down and taking the lead with a deep, intentional massage. As I worked the oil into her legs, the energy in the room shifted; she wasn't just relaxing, she was genuinely turning on. As I moved higher, the atmosphere became purely primal. I transitioned into DATY, and the experience was incredible she had a natural, sweet fragrance, like a mix of roses and strawberries. Within five minutes, I gave her a powerful first orgasm, followed by a wave of others that left her breathless.

    She eventually turned the tables, eager to show her own skills. Despite my size and being quite thick, she was ambitious, putting in some serious work with DT that went far beyond the usual effort. The session took an even more intimate turn when she began a professional prostate massage while continuing to focus on me. The sensation was so intense I had to pause her just to keep my composure.

    I signaled for her to ride, and after she handled the protection, she clambered up. She took control for a moment, but I soon took charge, using my frame to my advantage. I started pounding from below, creating that intense jackhammer friction that triggered yet another climax for her. We finally settled into a deep, powerful missionary finish. The connection was perfect, and I finished the session on an absolute high.

    Feya is a rare finda perfect blend of a beautiful GND smile and world-class skill.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape