Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 400 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 5996
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5351

    Gigi in Brisa

    I scheduled a session with Gigi yesterday. It was not very busy when I arrive, she greet me at the door and bring me into the room. She is young and pretty, with killer body, white soft skin.

    Face 4, body 5, attitude 5 service 4.

    Hand the donations and get undressed. When she came back we started kissing immediately, DFK, good skill. I skipped the massage. Gigi started some catbath then very good BBBJ for a while, and then 69. Her kitty is shaved and clean. The appetizer was good and take long time. Finally we went to the main course. Cover on, standing mish first, then doggy and cg, doggy again and finish. The overall experience is good. She seems not having much experience, not too many service but good attitude and trying to please everyone.

  2. #5350

    KK Spa. Lucy

    Second time coming back here, this time I'm here to check out Lucy, Saw her in passing last time as I was leaving. When I asked MMS, Who's that girl? She said her name was Lucy and she's gots a lot of good feedback from clients. Noted! Time has come for me to see for myself, If she lives up to MMS hype. Lucy greeted me in the room and I was excited that she looked amazing. She seems to be in her mid 20's, Very youthful and vibrant vibe, She's got a bit of curves to her, Perky full C's and hypnotic eyes that I can stare into all day long. We hugged and Lucy gave me a peck on the lips. Ahhh she likes to play coy, I see LOL. Took care of the paperwork and she was coy no more! She dropped down the top of her dress and unleashed her sweater puppies. Good Lord they looked good.

    After the dress came off and I got to explore her baby smooth body, We go for some mouthwash and shower fun. Once we were in the shower she started with some LFK / DFK, washing and rubbing her fine body against mine. It got hot and heavy real quick the moment her hair went up in the ponytail. Game on as She went in for a welcomed BBBJ, Slow and sensual. Her little hands would graze the boys, Teasing them just enough to leave me wanting more. Loving the push / pull teasing, It was leaving me on edge the whole time.

    Back in the room, she got on the bed first with her legs spread wide, Then she signals me to come have a taste. Lucy grabbed the back of head, Showing me where all her sweet spots are. Then she gripped on tight and pushed me down, her thighs squeezing my head tight. She either came or she's a damn good actress! I'm going with first, Seeing how drippy her cooch looked and felt.

    Next up She got on top of me and came in for more DFK then transitioned into some nipple play on me, Lucy is no longer shy, She was more aggressive on my nipples than I'm used to but she seemed really into it so I let her go. She made her way down to BBBJ. Her technique was pretty good but no DT. She switched between BBBJ and HJ for a bit and then got on top for some P2 P before rolling on the condom and she started slowly in CG. A few minutes of CG, she transitioned to ACG and I felt like I was about ready to burst so I asked if we could switch to k9 for better control. She said "Good Good" Then dropped on all fours, Ass popping out and her back was arched. She looked great from behind too. I went a few more minutes before release, as I told her I was close she started moving back and forth in k9 with me to get me to go faster. She's great.

  3. #5349

    Atf

    Hailey is as good as advertised. She will treat you like you're the man of her life. She doesn't watch the clock and she will make sure you leave happy.

    Lulu is just the most beautiful AMP the Shanghai best franchise has to offer.

    Angela at q is a hot fuck doll that'll blow your socks off.

    My 3 top girls this month. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAheRealBad  [View Original Post]
    Out of towner here that decided to sample the local talent. I'm not sure what's with the Brisa and Gigi glazing but she is definitely not in her 20's. I'm almost sure she's not even in her 30's. However, to give the benefit of the doubt, I'll say she's mid to late 30's with a pretty average / homely face. I will say that it is natural and she didn't appear to be wearing makeup, I'm sure she could fool people into thinking she was much younger if she put the effort in. Another girl came in trying to sweet talk me into a double. I didn't catch her name but she with the plastic surgery and makeup she looked about the same age and attractiveness as Gigi, even though the plastic doll face isn't really my cup of tea. I think gigi was pretty burnt out when I saw her. Pretty standard service but low energy. Gave a massage after but she was pretty terrible at it, should just leave once you're done. It was so bad I almost thought I got b&s'd since she's had so many glowing reviews. But a lot of details lined up such as her appearance and past job as a teacher. I will say she has a killer body that is very tight, but I prefer a little more meat on the bone. If you can make it up to Burien, Lulu was much better for me, although first visit service was similar to Gigi's. I would actually believe lulu is younger though, maybe late 20's and repeat visit was much better. Caught a glimpse of Hailey who looked older than lulu but still attractive enough and would be a good time if the reports about her service are true and not as exaggerated as what I assume Gigi's is.

  4. #5348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Brisa Gigi

    Out of towner here that decided to sample the local talent. I'm not sure what's with the Brisa and Gigi glazing but she is definitely not in her 20's. I'm almost sure she's not even in her 30's. However, to give the benefit of the doubt, I'll say she's mid to late 30's with a pretty average / homely face. I will say that it is natural and she didn't appear to be wearing makeup, I'm sure she could fool people into thinking she was much younger if she put the effort in. Another girl came in trying to sweet talk me into a double. I didn't catch her name but she with the plastic surgery and makeup she looked about the same age and attractiveness as Gigi, even though the plastic doll face isn't really my cup of tea. I think gigi was pretty burnt out when I saw her. Pretty standard service but low energy. Gave a massage after but she was pretty terrible at it, should just leave once you're done. It was so bad I almost thought I got b&s'd since she's had so many glowing reviews. But a lot of details lined up such as her appearance and past job as a teacher. I will say she has a killer body that is very tight, but I prefer a little more meat on the bone. If you can make it up to Burien, Lulu was much better for me, although first visit service was similar to Gigi's. I would actually believe lulu is younger though, maybe late 20's and repeat visit was much better. Caught a glimpse of Hailey who looked older than lulu but still attractive enough and would be a good time if the reports about her service are true and not as exaggerated as what I assume Gigi's is.

  5. #5347

    Cici. Some of the hottest sex of my life with her

    I think I saw her 5 times in one week when she first came to town, could not get enough. Back at Maple now, I understand.

    She is not my typical physical type at all, but who cares? Close friends with Reya now up North at Lucky Star, a duo with those two would be a mind bender.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiHaoShijie  [View Original Post]
    Disagree. Cici (the one at Maple) is crazy. Crazy hot! Her bodacious attributes are rivaled by her sexual energy and personality. Planning on revisiting that mirror action at Maple with Cici.

  6. #5346

    Great Massage. QQ in FedWay is my goto for high quality massage

    Any girl that works there will be capable. Hearing good things about Li Ya massage all the way up in Kirkland, but have not been there yet.

    Also Summer will be back at Maple soon and she does it all. Chanel at JM as well, not quite as good as Summer at massage, but good. Spectacular extras from both.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoRoboto1  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents, took a break from mongering a bit. Wondering if any of you have any suggestions for a proper massage, I was in a minor car accident a few days ago and I'd actually like some knots worked out before I get worked out LOL.

    I'm also still looking for a provider that would offer waxing or other services like a mani / pedi, probably a long shot.

    I'll probably be paying a visit to Brisa soon regardless and will be back with a review shortly. Happy mongering, stay safe.

  7. #5345

    Proper Massage + extras?

    Hello gents, took a break from mongering a bit. Wondering if any of you have any suggestions for a proper massage, I was in a minor car accident a few days ago and I'd actually like some knots worked out before I get worked out LOL.

    I'm also still looking for a provider that would offer waxing or other services like a mani / pedi, probably a long shot.

    I'll probably be paying a visit to Brisa soon regardless and will be back with a review shortly. Happy mongering, stay safe.

  8. #5344
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Another one that for whatever reason does not vibe well with me, but I'm getting quite comfortable with not having to win them all over.

    Goddess body though, and a very intuitive. I think she is used to being the smartest person in the room.
    Sorry Ash Ketchum, that she is one PokéMon. You aren't able to catch. Agreed that she is highly intelligent and observant.

  9. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    No. The Cici at M&M was "Crazy Cici. ".

    The Cici going back to Maple is not crazy.
    Disagree. Cici (the one at Maple) is crazy. Crazy hot! Her bodacious attributes are rivaled by her sexual energy and personality. Planning on revisiting that mirror action at Maple with Cici.

  10. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    Lala, Nana, and Angie! You clearly have excellent taste or you've been reading my diary?

    All three are great. FYI Angie is in Portland this month and hottie Sophie has replaced her at 4 Seasons FedWay. I haven't met her yet tho.

    Bonus points for referencing one of my favorite Ben Franklin letters.

    Welcome.
    Hah, both!

    Thanks for the update on 4 Seasons. It's been a minute since I was last there. I know LuLu (solid 6.5 all around) is over there for the month as well.

  11. #5341

    No sign

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFun87  [View Original Post]
    Does the Tacoma have any signage or what it next to?
    No sign that I remember, it's in a red building. It's sandwiched between an El Salvador food place and I think a hair place. It's on the corner of 82/ pac ave.

    It almost looked like it was closed or just vacant but I think it had stickers or posters on the door.

  12. #5340
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius1981  [View Original Post]
    Can you please PM that same intel?
    The info he shared is spot on. I merely wanted to compare notes.

  13. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftForDawn  [View Original Post]
    Door 11 became the joint by Tacoma boys. Used to be Li's massage, which I think was legit. Just before they moved door 11 had a very fake Botox / injection filled older lady. Filled lips, heavy Botox face, big fake MM, and bbl. She also was at the Tacoma boys location. Don't know if they brought in another girl yet. Door 11 also has 1 Lakewood location close to the towne center and a Tacoma location a bit south of the Les Schwab and Fred Meyer that closed down.

    I went to all 3 one day and didn't see anyone great. A very dark skin Latina at the Tacoma one, an overly done bbl one at the Lakewood one, and the Botox auntie at the puyallup one. I hope they get better talent.
    Does the Tacoma have any signage or what it next to?

  14. #5338

    Gigi + Feya 4 hands at Brisa

    I made an appointment to see Feya for the second time. She said it was a slow day. We started off with some DFK and then she said massagee. I said okay. After the massage, she told me to flip over and gave me a nice and long BBBJ with DT / BLS.

    Gigi is a 5'5 ish girl, beautiful straight hair, petite, skinny, HWP, cute little firm ass. MM C She's younger than Feya. I didn't ask but I'm sure she's in early 20's.

    Overall rating (service, body, face, attitude) 8. 5/10.

    Feya overall rating 9/10 5'4 blonde streak, beautiful with or without makeup, really nice smile, good kisser mixed of GFE / PSE. Mid to late 20's. She doesn't need a lot of lube. Such a good fuck.

    Overall rating 9/10.

    Gina came in and asked if I'd be willing to do 4 hands for an extra $. The girls took turn sucking me and asked me for DATY. About 10 minutes later, Gigi put the cover on and started riding me in CG and RCG. She said it was very comfortable and asked me to get on top and do mish. She wrapped her legs around me and asked me to fuck her. She was moaning loudly and Feya pointed her finger at her pussy and said she wants me to fuck her. She put on a new cover and we did standing mish and k9. I couldn't finish in the cover so I said to just CIM. It was so hot, the girls took turn giving me BBBJ. One was sucking me and the other was doing BLS. They didn't swallow but I made sure I came in both of their mouth.

    Gigi left the room because customers started showing up. Feya wiped me down with a hot towel and helped me clean up. I had about 10 minutes left so we just DFK until time was up.

    It was a action-pact 4 hand session. They gave me the thumbs up and said we need to do this again. I was very happy with this session.

  15. #5337

    NB Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftForDawn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got stats or info on current nb line up? All I know is names. Texted and got told yoyo / Mika / lucky / Alice.

    I've had yoyo before she is cute, spinner maybe 27 and 5'4 ish and maybe 110-120 lbs A cup. The last time I went when it was Diana and Bella I'd say yoyo to me was most attractive. Diana did not have the ass I thought she would, Bella had a beautiful face but flat for all other features.

    I like spinners but looking to see if they have someone a bit thicker.

    Just to add some as well. Stopped at yuan massage in Edgewood tall slim girl opened up in a top and skirt where cheeks almost show. Maybe B cup. I'd say she is tall and slender maybe 5'7 but I think she had some thick sandals on. Maybe early 30's.

    Also went to what's called flower massage on RM almost across the street. I've stopped here before in the past but it's never had anyone great. Current girl was very top heavy and had a beautiful face. Not much of an ass and when I said that's what I liked she said China girls don't have big ones. She seemed maybe 23-25 young cute face.
    I haven't been there since New Year's but Wendy is a just a little more than spinner but not thick by any means. KiKi is there as well now and is a spinner. Reminds me of asian version of Leeloo from 5th element movie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape