Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 7922
-
01-19-26 08:36 #7517Senior Member

Posts: 1232I never lucked out on a younger one at Jade. I did like Anna, a little older but sweet, always made sure I left with a snack and a drink.
Originally Posted by Mlb954
[View Original Post]
I'm a sucker for Tiffany(she sings) at 5 star, read Helen's leaving this week and two new ones coming in this week, new one's Tuesday and Wednesday I think
-
01-19-26 08:27 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 72Jade used to have a younger provider more frequently (Wendy was the best), but I haven't come across one in awhile. If anyone finds / sees one, post about it!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
Taking a drive to UCF / SR 50 to visit 5 Star? I believe isn't too bad. Helen is better than all the older providers in this area.
-
01-19-26 08:05 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 269Royal Health
Thats one of the OG Korean establishments. Always an older woman working, L1 only.
Originally Posted by Stealth17
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 07:02 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 1232No, not me?
Originally Posted by Stealth17
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 06:53 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 109Wickham Rd
There is a massage place in the strip mall where Gena's Pizza is on Wickham Rd. It has been there for several years, but never seems to have any traffic. Does anyone know anything about the place? It has no name. Only a massage sign.
-
01-19-26 06:45 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 1232After door fee,60-80, Brevard mostly negotiable 1 to 2 hundred.
Originally Posted by TxsSgt
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-26 06:03 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 77Visiting
Being from an area where we don't have much in the way of FS options anymore what is the going damage for FS in this area? Appreciate the help and love that yall actually have options here.
-
01-18-26 17:14 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 1232Thanks! That's a new one to me.
Originally Posted by Luxxx35
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 17:11 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 1232Merritt Island: Jade always FS older providers. Ocean (star now) always FS occasional young provider. Comfort actually on 520 about 500 ft from Courtney, occasional FS, rare but I've hooked up with some young attractive providers.
Originally Posted by Luxxx35
[View Original Post]
Canaveral: Heaven, always FS occasional younger provider. Oceanic(ace now), always FS available occasional younger provider. Sunrise, occasional FS but not with Angie. Guess there's a new one called Sunny ain't been there.
Cocoa has Tokyo always FS rarely seen a younger provider there.
All negotiate. Bring your poker face. They usually cave. Keep in mind it's been awhile for me I play in Orlando a lot now.
-
01-18-26 12:58 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 165Others
Have had success at Fee Ave (Melbourne) and Ocean (Satellite Beach, longer ago). Whatever the spa is close to Merritt Island High School was also a winner (it's next to a small Mexican restaurant on the west side of the street).
Originally Posted by Dragyn
[View Original Post]
Any recent reports from these two. And from Ocean Moon in SB?
-
01-18-26 11:36 #7507Regular Member

Posts: 12A1 a & mi
Awesome study guide for what's nearby. Appreciated. You mentioned 3 on A1 A and 3 in M. I. Can you recall / mention the names of the establishments that have done right by you? FS def at Ace Spa in my experience, while others I knew of on A1 A closed. FS at Star in M. I. in my experience, (but not answering phone lately).
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-26 09:50 #7506Regular Member

Posts: 12Sunny Spa
"Sunny Spa".
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
Had to find the name since I just walked in based on the street sign which simply says "MASSAGE".
-
01-18-26 07:59 #7505Senior Member

Posts: 1232constructive criticism?
I'm thinking the name of the place might help??
Originally Posted by Luxxx35
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-26 15:27 #7504Regular Member

Posts: 12Cape Canav Charmer
I had a nice dream in the nav. If I remember correctly, her name was Serena and she was the sweetest provider I've ever met. She was the one answering the phone, the door, and leading me back.
Truly sweet in that her attitude was generous, soft, connected, submissive, and calming. She has a thin and slight frame and what seemed to be a genuine smile. Late 20's look but as an Asian woman. Who knows (30's maybe even 40). No shower available or any water area (which I do really love) but it didn't matter in this case. I asked her if she'd have dinner with me. I know I know. But it just came out naturally because for a moment, I thought "wow she's so appealing on every level". Of course she rightfully declined and proceeded with a great massage. (Fast forward. I saw her again and this time I asked for deep pressure and she obliged with plenty of hand strength).
OFC roaming seemed welcome and L1 was the best I've had. Why? How? In the dream she added what felt like sincere sensuality in her touch, breath, and body movement at one point simulating a BJ without actually going there. Don't know if that is ever on the table or with time, but I was not frustrated in the slightest.
Great hug afterward and no rushing me out the door (granted there was no sign of it being busy). If L2 or 3 were available to me, it would be a while before exploring another option in the spacecoast. Still hope to meet Eva at Star if that dream is still a thing.
Just getting into contributing so if there's anything to adjust in my delivery, constructive comments welcome. Ill get into the groove.
-
01-17-26 08:08 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 1232Another one for you, four seasons in Melbourne occasional FS over the years.
Originally Posted by Dragyn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




