Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 529 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Zen M and palm tree. There is the one that post ads on skip 1 off 192 near the mall. I also believe the place up in titusville.
    Yes, amazing spa next to Ace hardware in that little strip mall, I've been there they got busted about a year ago. And zen across the street, never been but read FS.

    I've got a cellophane wrapped blowjob at Mila (not a fan) on babcock, I've gotten FS oceanic on Murrell in rockledge, cellophane BJ at Tomo on US1 little north of palm tree in rockledge, Tokyo Cocoa, 3 on Courtney Merritt Island, 3 on A1 A in Cape Canaveral all FS, 3 FS Titusville. I'm sure there's more that's just personal experience off the top of my head.

    If you want to take it to another level jump on 520 and go to bithlo 5 star is awesome! Orlando style table showers and top notch FS, 200 half hour, 240 hour, that's all in including door fee and no negotiations.

  2. #7501
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Palm Tree on US1 in rockledge has been full service for years and years, been a while for me, had some good experiences with decent providers but GPS took over.
    Zen M and palm tree. There is the one that post ads on skip 1 off 192 near the mall. I also believe the place up in titusville.

  3. #7500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Any FS Spas other than Zen?? Haventy really seen any posts. May have to go West.
    Palm Tree on US1 in rockledge has been full service for years and years, been a while for me, had some good experiences with decent providers but GPS took over.

  4. #7499

    Any Others?

    Any FS Spas other than Zen?? Haventy really seen any posts. May have to go West.

  5. #7498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by BrockM7777  [View Original Post]
    I am an idiot and some how posted in the wrong forum. You are correct. Not sure how to fix it but as stated, this was in Broward.
    No worries, we're next door to Orlando if it got anybody excited it's a short drive for the same thing.

  6. #7497
    Got us all excited for nothing. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    You posted in the wrong place that's Broward county not Brevard.

    I/we gotta go to Orlando for that kind of fun

  7. #7496
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    You posted in the wrong place that's Broward county not Brevard.

    I/we gotta go to Orlando for that kind of fun
    I am an idiot and some how posted in the wrong forum. You are correct. Not sure how to fix it but as stated, this was in Broward.

  8. #7495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Ft. Laud.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrockM7777  [View Original Post]
    So I've had a few dreams lately that I wanted to share. In my first dream I went to Blue Ocean around noon and met with Ashley. I tight bodied masseuse. Small tits and a great tight ass. She performed amazing uncovered oral and we went through all the positions you could think if and in the end she asked me to finish in her mouth. Top shelf all the way. On my next visit, Ashley wasn't there yet, so I did a 4 hands with two others. It was meh. I actually thought they were going to get into a fist fight at one point. One of the girls was decent and gave a great uncovered BJ but the other would only do covered. At this point I will only go back if I get to see Ashley.

    Then I had a dream that I went to Relaxing based on some great things I have heard on this forum. I walked in and was met by Coco, a little spinner with man made C's and a very tight body. Face was a 7. I asked to see who was working and she was disappointed but I really wanted to see if Vivi was there. As luck would have it, she was as was another girl who was bigger but had a nice chest. I liked the looks of Coco better, so I opted for a 4 hands with Vivi and Coco. The first thing Vivi asked me was if I wanted my ass licked! What a nice way to start things! Highlights of my dream are as follows: Double uncovered BJ from both, lots of deep kissing from both. Face fucking Vivi while she was laying down and Coco rimmed me. I am still dreaming about that experience. Standing mish with Coco and standing doggy with coco while Vivi rimmed me during both. I did fuck Vivi in a few positions while Coco and I passionately made out. I finished with another double BJ and ended with both of them on their knees while I blew on both their faces and in their mouths. I am not sure I will ever go to another place as this was the top AMP experience for me by a long shot. I got the sense that the only "no" out of there mouths were anal and them doing stuff together. Outside of those, it was yes all the way.

    I hope my dreams help you all like yours have helped me!
    You posted in the wrong place that's Broward county not Brevard.

    I/we gotta go to Orlando for that kind of fun

  9. #7494

    Blue Ocean And Relaxing

    So I've had a few dreams lately that I wanted to share. In my first dream I went to Blue Ocean around noon and met with Ashley. I tight bodied masseuse. Small tits and a great tight ass. She performed amazing uncovered oral and we went through all the positions you could think if and in the end she asked me to finish in her mouth. Top shelf all the way. On my next visit, Ashley wasn't there yet, so I did a 4 hands with two others. It was meh. I actually thought they were going to get into a fist fight at one point. One of the girls was decent and gave a great uncovered BJ but the other would only do covered. At this point I will only go back if I get to see Ashley.

    Then I had a dream that I went to Relaxing based on some great things I have heard on this forum. I walked in and was met by Coco, a little spinner with man made C's and a very tight body. Face was a 7. I asked to see who was working and she was disappointed but I really wanted to see if Vivi was there. As luck would have it, she was as was another girl who was bigger but had a nice chest. I liked the looks of Coco better, so I opted for a 4 hands with Vivi and Coco. The first thing Vivi asked me was if I wanted my ass licked! What a nice way to start things! Highlights of my dream are as follows: Double uncovered BJ from both, lots of deep kissing from both. Face fucking Vivi while she was laying down and Coco rimmed me. I am still dreaming about that experience. Standing mish with Coco and standing doggy with coco while Vivi rimmed me during both. I did fuck Vivi in a few positions while Coco and I passionately made out. I finished with another double BJ and ended with both of them on their knees while I blew on both their faces and in their mouths. I am not sure I will ever go to another place as this was the top AMP experience for me by a long shot. I got the sense that the only "no" out of there mouths were anal and them doing stuff together. Outside of those, it was yes all the way.

    I hope my dreams help you all like yours have helped me!

  10. #7493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Josephr9999

    Hey man I replied to your question and you ain't got no space in your mailbox for it

  11. #7492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    lemon tree

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeusa1  [View Original Post]
    I went to LT this evening and saw a new girl named Lili, and she gave me one the best massage I have gotten in a while. Hard to find a lady that still cares, most just want to play and bargain. PLUS, she is absolutely a sweetheart way better looking and younger than most. It reminds me of Anna and Candy time. Absolutely will come back to see her.
    Did Anna and/or Candy resurface? It's been a while but I read they left, I had enjoyable visits with both of them, separately.

  12. #7491
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingTight2  [View Original Post]
    Was curious about Kang Fa in Melbourne, I'm not in Melbourne much and was wondering if it's worth going to. Reply here or PM is fine.
    This place is not bad its definitely not full service. They have a table shower and youll get a soothing body rub and a very nice L1. The ladies are cute late 20's to mid 30's. Thin and small titties.

    SBR.

  13. #7490

    New girl at LT

    I went to LT this evening and saw a new girl named Lili, and she gave me one the best massage I have gotten in a while. Hard to find a lady that still cares, most just want to play and bargain. PLUS, she is absolutely a sweetheart way better looking and younger than most. It reminds me of Anna and Candy time. Absolutely will come back to see her.

  14. #7489

    Town Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcspector  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried Town Massage? I've tried, but no success.

    Any intel?

    Thank you.
    Nothing worthwhile going on there. Lackluster massage experience.

  15. #7488
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKojak  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm headed down for a few days and will need a good "massage" after visiting some family. Hope to see a few stars while I'm in Brevard. Beachside or Mainland doesn't matter. Went to Indian Harbour & Melbourne last trip down.
    There's only two "stars" in Brevard that I'm aware of. One is at Zen Melt the other is Eva in Merritt Island if she's still around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape