LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 529 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb954  [View Original Post]
    Jade used to have a younger provider more frequently (Wendy was the best), but I haven't come across one in awhile. If anyone finds / sees one, post about it!

    Taking a drive to UCF / SR 50 to visit 5 Star? I believe isn't too bad. Helen is better than all the older providers in this area.
    I never lucked out on a younger one at Jade. I did like Anna, a little older but sweet, always made sure I left with a snack and a drink.

    I'm a sucker for Tiffany(she sings) at 5 star, read Helen's leaving this week and two new ones coming in this week, new one's Tuesday and Wednesday I think

  2. #7516
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Merritt Island: Jade always FS older providers. Ocean (star now) always FS occasional young provider. Comfort actually on 520 about 500 ft from Courtney, occasional FS, rare but I've hooked up with some young attractive providers.

    Canaveral: Heaven, always FS occasional younger provider. Oceanic(ace now), always FS available occasional younger provider. Sunrise, occasional FS but not with Angie. Guess there's a new one called Sunny ain't been there.

    Cocoa has Tokyo always FS rarely seen a younger provider there.

    All negotiate. Bring your poker face. They usually cave. Keep in mind it's been awhile for me I play in orlando a lot now.
    Jade used to have a younger provider more frequently (Wendy was the best), but I haven't come across one in awhile. If anyone finds / sees one, post about it!

    Taking a drive to UCF / SR 50 to visit 5 Star? I believe isn't too bad. Helen is better than all the older providers in this area.

  3. #7515

    Royal Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth17  [View Original Post]
    There is a massage place in the strip mall where Gena's Pizza is on Wickham Rd. It has been there for several years, but never seems to have any traffic. Does anyone know anything about the place? It has no name. Only a massage sign.
    Thats one of the OG Korean establishments. Always an older woman working, L1 only.

  4. #7514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth17  [View Original Post]
    There is a massage place in the strip mall where Gena's Pizza is on Wickham Rd. It has been there for several years, but never seems to have any traffic. Does anyone know anything about the place? It has no name. Only a massage sign.
    No, not me?

  5. #7513

    Wickham Rd

    There is a massage place in the strip mall where Gena's Pizza is on Wickham Rd. It has been there for several years, but never seems to have any traffic. Does anyone know anything about the place? It has no name. Only a massage sign.

  6. #7512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by TxsSgt  [View Original Post]
    Being from an area where we don't have much in the way of FS options anymore what is the going damage for FS in this area? Appreciate the help and love that yall actually have options here.
    After door fee,60-80, Brevard mostly negotiable 1 to 2 hundred.

  7. #7511

    Visiting

    Being from an area where we don't have much in the way of FS options anymore what is the going damage for FS in this area? Appreciate the help and love that yall actually have options here.

  8. #7510
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxx35  [View Original Post]
    "Sunny Spa".

    Had to find the name since I just walked in based on the street sign which simply says "MASSAGE".
    Thanks! That's a new one to me.

  9. #7509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxx35  [View Original Post]
    Awesome study guide for what's nearby. Appreciated. You mentioned 3 on A1 A and 3 in M. I. Can you recall / mention the names of the establishments that have done right by you? FS def at Ace Spa in my experience, while others I knew of on A1 A closed. FS at Star in M. I. in my experience, (but not answering phone lately).
    Merritt Island: Jade always FS older providers. Ocean (star now) always FS occasional young provider. Comfort actually on 520 about 500 ft from Courtney, occasional FS, rare but I've hooked up with some young attractive providers.

    Canaveral: Heaven, always FS occasional younger provider. Oceanic(ace now), always FS available occasional younger provider. Sunrise, occasional FS but not with Angie. Guess there's a new one called Sunny ain't been there.

    Cocoa has Tokyo always FS rarely seen a younger provider there.

    All negotiate. Bring your poker face. They usually cave. Keep in mind it's been awhile for me I play in Orlando a lot now.

  10. #7508

    Others

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Any FS Spas other than Zen?? Haventy really seen any posts. May have to go West.
    Have had success at Fee Ave (Melbourne) and Ocean (Satellite Beach, longer ago). Whatever the spa is close to Merritt Island High School was also a winner (it's next to a small Mexican restaurant on the west side of the street).

    Any recent reports from these two. And from Ocean Moon in SB?

  11. #7507

    A1 a & mi

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Yes, amazing spa next to Ace hardware in that little strip mall, I've been there they got busted about a year ago. And zen across the street, never been but read FS.

    I've got a cellophane wrapped blowjob at Mila (not a fan) on babcock, I've gotten FS oceanic on Murrell in rockledge, cellophane BJ at Tomo on US1 little north of palm tree in rockledge, Tokyo Cocoa, 3 on Courtney Merritt Island, 3 on A1 A in Cape Canaveral all FS, 3 FS Titusville. I'm sure there's more that's just personal experience off the top of my head.

    If you want to take it to another level jump on 520 and go to bithlo 5 star is awesome! Orlando style table showers and top notch FS, 200 half hour, 240 hour, that's all in including door fee and no negotiations.
    Awesome study guide for what's nearby. Appreciated. You mentioned 3 on A1 A and 3 in M. I. Can you recall / mention the names of the establishments that have done right by you? FS def at Ace Spa in my experience, while others I knew of on A1 A closed. FS at Star in M. I. in my experience, (but not answering phone lately).

  12. #7506

    Sunny Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking the name of the place might help??
    "Sunny Spa".

    Had to find the name since I just walked in based on the street sign which simply says "MASSAGE".

  13. #7505
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    constructive criticism?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxx35  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice dream in the nav. If I remember correctly, her name was Serena and she was the sweetest provider I've ever met. She was the one answering the phone, the door, and leading me back.

    Truly sweet in that her attitude was generous, soft, connected, submissive, and calming. She has a thin and slight frame and what seemed to be a genuine smile. Late 20's look but as an Asian woman. Who knows (30's maybe even 40). No shower available or any water area (which I do really love) but it didn't matter in this case. I asked her if she'd have dinner with me. I know I know. But it just came out naturally because for a moment, I thought "wow she's so appealing on every level". Of course she rightfully declined and proceeded with a great massage. (Fast forward. I saw her again and this time I asked for deep pressure and she obliged with plenty of hand strength).

    OFC roaming seemed welcome and L1 was the best I've had. Why? How? In the dream she added what felt like sincere sensuality in her touch, breath, and body movement at one point simulating a BJ without actually going there. Don't know if that is ever on the table or with time, but I was not frustrated in the slightest.

    Great hug afterward and no rushing me out the door (granted there was no sign of it being busy). If L2 or 3 were available to me, it would be a while before exploring another option in the spacecoast. Still hope to meet Eva at Star if that dream is still a thing.

    Just getting into contributing so if there's anything to adjust in my delivery, constructive comments welcome. Ill get into the groove.
    I'm thinking the name of the place might help??

  14. #7504

    Cape Canav Charmer

    I had a nice dream in the nav. If I remember correctly, her name was Serena and she was the sweetest provider I've ever met. She was the one answering the phone, the door, and leading me back.

    Truly sweet in that her attitude was generous, soft, connected, submissive, and calming. She has a thin and slight frame and what seemed to be a genuine smile. Late 20's look but as an Asian woman. Who knows (30's maybe even 40). No shower available or any water area (which I do really love) but it didn't matter in this case. I asked her if she'd have dinner with me. I know I know. But it just came out naturally because for a moment, I thought "wow she's so appealing on every level". Of course she rightfully declined and proceeded with a great massage. (Fast forward. I saw her again and this time I asked for deep pressure and she obliged with plenty of hand strength).

    OFC roaming seemed welcome and L1 was the best I've had. Why? How? In the dream she added what felt like sincere sensuality in her touch, breath, and body movement at one point simulating a BJ without actually going there. Don't know if that is ever on the table or with time, but I was not frustrated in the slightest.

    Great hug afterward and no rushing me out the door (granted there was no sign of it being busy). If L2 or 3 were available to me, it would be a while before exploring another option in the spacecoast. Still hope to meet Eva at Star if that dream is still a thing.

    Just getting into contributing so if there's anything to adjust in my delivery, constructive comments welcome. Ill get into the groove.

  15. #7503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Any FS Spas other than Zen?? Haventy really seen any posts. May have to go West.
    Another one for you, four seasons in Melbourne occasional FS over the years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape