Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 400 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 5993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5318

    New to WA

    Just moved to the Seattle area from the east coast this is what I've learned so far (And please feel free to correct or add anything you feel is important for someone new to the state to know).

    1). From what I can tell, there doesn't seem to be a lot available in the downtown area. I'm using the same popular search sites that I used on the east coast, so maybe I'm just not looking on the right sites. But there seems to be a lot more available closer to the Tacoma area.

    2). There seems to be a lot more AMP options than there are of quality escorts.

    Now, after reading some reviews and having been in the state for a whole two days already, I decided I needed to check out one of the local recommendations and made an appointment to see Anna over at brisa. HOLY SHIT! I Don't know if she's just one of those rare types that only cycle through maybe once every few years and I just happened to move right when this was happening, or if this is just indicative of the standard level of service on this side of the country. Either way it was mind blowing.

    Now, allow me to provide you some insight into my level of expectation. I'm by no means new to the hobby. You can check my profile and see I've been an active member for quite a while on the East Coast. And one of the reasons I had upgraded my hobby to the mid to high end escort, was because of the level of services offered at the AMPs. They were all structured the same, the same mechanical massage, done in the same meticulous order: neck. Back - one arm. The other arm. One leg -the other leg. Then turn. Standard HE / HJ was always offered. A few places (only in specific areas) offered additional services. Almost none offered bbj, and even less (and I'm talking 2 maybe 3 places) offered FS.

    Total: •1 hr w / standard HE - $.

    • 1 hr w / expanded menu but no FS - $$.

    • 1 hr with FS - $$.

    So that's where I'm coming from and I was not mentally prepared for what I was about to experience. The massage was anything but mechanical and it wasn't long before Anna was sitting on my back, legs straddling either side and she began using her def bare ass to rub oil on my back. Then she transformed into a pirate who was convinced there was buried treasure in my ass and that her tongue was a shovel. This is something you can't find back home, and the very few providers you'll find that do offer it, one look at their pics and you'll wish they would retire. After repositioning me in order to maximize the efficiency of her search for treasure she moved into a 69 and proceeded to swallow choke and gag on me, before wrapping up and riding me to completion.

    Total damage: $$.

    So that's all I got for now, but I'm planning on going back today to see Freya as she seems to be the next most recommended.

    Thanks.

  2. #5317
    And yeah, Tacoma seems dead. Amazing to think that spots like Pinee, M&M, Pink Ocean, Labella, Lollibee, and others were dominating with superstar talent not even two years ago.

  3. #5316

    Yet Another Feya Brisa Report

    After all the hype I had to see for myself. And the hype is justified.

    I'd describe Feya as a GFE girlfriend experience, but only if your girlfriend is a porn star. She was non-stop action action action from the second we were alone. She's young, hot great body, gorgeous face, needs the translator app for anything complex. But we weren't talking very much. Absolutely orally gifted. Deep, slow, fast, eye contact, Russian, two hands on shaft while head in mouth, loves the mirror, loves everything. Her tattoos are sexy. Her attitude is even moreso. Hot CIM finish and then she KEPT GOING for so long.

    I had 15 minutes remaining in my 1 hr visit after I popped, and she insisted on giving me a massage even though another customer was waiting for her. So I got a full 15 minutes of nude massage with lots of teasing and play.

    If I had to describe her in one word, it would be "fun. ".

    Both Feya and Gigi were available when I showed up (it was quiet before dinner). I chose Feya. But I might have to visit Gigi next. Curvy service queen Anna rounds out a solid crew this month.

    But carbo load before you see Feya. She will test your cardio endurance.

  4. #5315
    Quote Originally Posted by NwBilly  [View Original Post]
    Is this the CiCi that used to be at M&M?
    No. The Cici at M&M was "Crazy Cici. ".

    The Cici going back to Maple is not crazy. .

  5. #5314

    Some answers

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    Yea I hear ya I'm went to MM a few times and stopped at lollibee a couple times for girls I was just late on LOL. But I'm just saying I hear about these girls at Brisa and they seeing them so many times and is obsessed until she gone LOL. I get some of the girl go out of town but some just move to another shop, so why if the girls make the shop when they leave the other shops don't get that biz? So I don't think it's the girls doing what they do because if they did that normally then wherever they go that shops biz should pick up the same way correct? I mean people should talk about just like what made Brisa so popular LOL. So I think shop name has more to do with popularity then the girls there or other places would get their name in the hat as soon as one of these other girls moved there.

    And I didn't no for door 11 closed. That's news to me and I've gone there I just didn't like the no message part. Go in wam bam thank you ma'am and out the door you go. I went like 4 or 5 x and same 2 girls over a 1 year period. No extras and the Latina with the fake tits I always got to cum for me but was not that active in participating. I just wanted more like a message at times or just that companion time when things are over sometimes, not just get out move on.
    Brisa girls move most often to another SBBBJ location. So they will be reviewed in those other locations, Seattle and Everett threads / subforums.

    I also know for a fact that some MMS in some locations prohibit girls from sharing their contact info. That creates issues where girls often change names when they move locations and it takes awhile for us to figure it out and catch on. Some girls ask not to post when they are working in a new location under a different name (though it often gets leaked).

    I learned to drive out of my way, be it Seattle, Everett or Tacoma / Federal Way to see the most hyped up girl. Most of the time I am happy with the outcome.

  6. #5313

    Tacoma is Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Cici starts tomorrow. Biggest naturals I have ever see in the wild. Great service.

    Amy looked absolutely great when I was in the shop the other day, exceptional massage (never get to that with Cici) and very good service as well.

    If you want to break your Brisa habit (I don't), then Maple has it going on. I'll be visiting both ladies when I get back stateside.
    Is this the CiCi that used to be at M&M?

  7. #5312

    Flower

    Flower massage, Nana is around 25 years old. I had a massage with a girl named Nana who was around 25 years old. The price was reasonable and the service lasted for half an hour. She lives in Edgewood. I've been here before. She's a woman in her fifties. Nana gave me a big surprise. She was very sexy and kissed me without a condom. I was extremely satisfied.

  8. #5311

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Cici starts tomorrow. Biggest naturals I have ever see in the wild. Great service.

    Amy looked absolutely great when I was in the shop the other day, exceptional massage (never get to that with Cici) and very good service as well.

    If you want to break your Brisa habit (I don't), then Maple has it going on. I'll be visiting both ladies when I get back stateside.
    Is that Cici from MM?

  9. #5310

    Cici and Amy are at Maple in FedWay

    Cici starts tomorrow. Biggest naturals I have ever see in the wild. Great service.

    Amy looked absolutely great when I was in the shop the other day, exceptional massage (never get to that with Cici) and very good service as well.

    If you want to break your Brisa habit (I don't), then Maple has it going on. I'll be visiting both ladies when I get back stateside.

  10. #5309

    Brisa is great but FedWay still has many options, Tacoma dead

    I talk about QQ, Lotus, Maple (Cici returning! ) But Brisa has quality so it gets talked about. Instead of complaining visit and write reviews of other shops.

    PSA - 4 Seasons on PacHwy has a new hottie, Sophie. Very nice tatas and service.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Idk, in the first page (15 posts), I found people mostly responding to the questions about PM and Puyallup / Graham options. I know it's frustrating when it's harder to find reviews for your area, but let's try to get more reviews from other shops, like StuntDriver is trying to do.

  11. #5308

    This section

    Quote Originally Posted by CrysisAverted  [View Original Post]
    I thought Door 11 was closed?

    And yeah, agree that this thread might as well be renamed "Brisa fan boys".

    Although when Lollibee (RIP) and M&M were popular, it was pretty much the same thing. Popular girls get fucked a lot. It is what it is.
    Yea I hear ya I'm went to MM a few times and stopped at lollibee a couple times for girls I was just late on LOL. But I'm just saying I hear about these girls at Brisa and they seeing them so many times and is obsessed until she gone LOL. I get some of the girl go out of town but some just move to another shop, so why if the girls make the shop when they leave the other shops don't get that biz? So I don't think it's the girls doing what they do because if they did that normally then wherever they go that shops biz should pick up the same way correct? I mean people should talk about just like what made Brisa so popular LOL. So I think shop name has more to do with popularity then the girls there or other places would get their name in the hat as soon as one of these other girls moved there.

    And I didn't no for door 11 closed. That's news to me and I've gone there I just didn't like the no message part. Go in wam bam thank you ma'am and out the door you go. I went like 4 or 5 x and same 2 girls over a 1 year period. No extras and the Latina with the fake tits I always got to cum for me but was not that active in participating. I just wanted more like a message at times or just that companion time when things are over sometimes, not just get out move on.

  12. #5307

    Puyallup update

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been out that way in a while so I believe you're probably right. The best they had there was Yuna anyway and she's easy to find.

    I get it about Brisa. I'm definitely a fan myself but try to avoid the busy times. They're a victim of their own success.

    Part of me thinks "other shops should just up their game and get hotter girls to compete with Brisa and BJ" but another part knows there are winners out there I'm missing out on because they're being drowned out. " The non-AMP Asian threas used to be dominated by Renton Thai hotties. Until it wasn't. I don't know the best way to organize the info, but I grateful it's not my problem to solve and also grateful the info is here, even if I have to dig for it LOL.
    Yes, I do believe door 11 is closed.

    Chic Fil Le, one older lady, said she had a Bush and her large boobs were popping out of her blouse, at least one was. Her face wasn't clear, old acne. Not horrible but. Not young.

    Place by jimmy John's on east of meridian. Older, taller, not attractive.

    Joint by Tacoma boys, sent a nice Latina picture but not readily available and they generally only allow 1/2 hr at the standard 2 donation.

    That's why this tread speaks so much about specific spots IMO.

  13. #5306

    Auburn Tacoma Fed Way

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    This section has turned into the Seattle review board LOL. The tacoma only talks about 1 place and it's brisa LOL. Everybody says it and nothing else and the Seattle message section talks about the same place. For a tacoma review there sure on a lot of up north reviews or reviews not in the south sound. I get that is dead in Tacoma but then this section should be the same way DEAD. Or these reviews need to be in the Seattle message review. I understand it's auburn and not exactly north but it ain't south either.

    Either way no talk of anything in Tacoma. Just remember the reviews here are also talked about in another section. I've not gone to Brisa for the busy reason of everybody going and I'm not EVER in auburn LOL. My loss but still sad that only 1 place is every reviewed and it's so popular that nobody will go out chat about anything else. The BB section died from the talk of the same rotation and sure this section will to cause even the Brisa reviews is talks of the same girls like a few times on what each person did or didn't get to do with her. Just sad that this turned into who can review the same place the most LOL.
    When I look at the map, Auburn is SE of FW, NE of Tacoma, definitely between Tacoma and FW.

    So reviews of Brisa actually belong here,7 I may say?

  14. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by CrysisAverted  [View Original Post]
    I thought Door 11 was closed?

    And yeah, agree that this thread might as well be renamed "Brisa fan boys".

    Although when Lollibee (RIP) and M&M were popular, it was pretty much the same thing. Popular girls get fucked a lot. It is what it is.
    I haven't been out that way in a while so I believe you're probably right. The best they had there was Yuna anyway and she's easy to find.

    I get it about Brisa. I'm definitely a fan myself but try to avoid the busy times. They're a victim of their own success.

    Part of me thinks "other shops should just up their game and get hotter girls to compete with Brisa and BJ" but another part knows there are winners out there I'm missing out on because they're being drowned out. " The non-AMP Asian threas used to be dominated by Renton Thai hotties. Until it wasn't. I don't know the best way to organize the info, but I grateful it's not my problem to solve and also grateful the info is here, even if I have to dig for it LOL.

  15. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    This section has turned into the Seattle review board LOL. The tacoma only talks about 1 place and it's brisa LOL. Everybody says it and nothing else and the Seattle message section talks about the same place. For a tacoma review there sure on a lot of up north reviews or reviews not in the south sound. I get that is dead in Tacoma but then this section should be the same way DEAD. Or these reviews need to be in the Seattle message review. I understand it's auburn and not exactly north but it ain't south either.

    Either way no talk of anything in Tacoma. Just remember the reviews here are also talked about in another section. I've not gone to Brisa for the busy reason of everybody going and I'm not EVER in auburn LOL. My loss but still sad that only 1 place is every reviewed and it's so popular that nobody will go out chat about anything else. The BB section died from the talk of the same rotation and sure this section will to cause even the Brisa reviews is talks of the same girls like a few times on what each person did or didn't get to do with her. Just sad that this turned into who can review the same place the most LOL.
    If it's that big of a deal, start an Auburn thread? That might take off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape