Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 5991
-
01-15-26 11:19 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 121Yet Another Feya Brisa Report
After all the hype I had to see for myself. And the hype is justified.
I'd describe Feya as a GFE girlfriend experience, but only if your girlfriend is a porn star. She was non-stop action action action from the second we were alone. She's young, hot great body, gorgeous face, needs the translator app for anything complex. But we weren't talking very much. Absolutely orally gifted. Deep, slow, fast, eye contact, Russian, two hands on shaft while head in mouth, loves the mirror, loves everything. Her tattoos are sexy. Her attitude is even moreso. Hot CIM finish and then she KEPT GOING for so long.
I had 15 minutes remaining in my 1 hr visit after I popped, and she insisted on giving me a massage even though another customer was waiting for her. So I got a full 15 minutes of nude massage with lots of teasing and play.
If I had to describe her in one word, it would be "fun. ".
Both Feya and Gigi were available when I showed up (it was quiet before dinner). I chose Feya. But I might have to visit Gigi next. Curvy service queen Anna rounds out a solid crew this month.
But carbo load before you see Feya. She will test your cardio endurance.
-
01-15-26 11:12 #5315Senior Member

Posts: 121No. The Cici at M&M was "Crazy Cici. ".
Originally Posted by NwBilly
[View Original Post]
The Cici going back to Maple is not crazy. .
-
01-15-26 02:38 #5314Banned Member

Posts: 211Some answers
Brisa girls move most often to another SBBBJ location. So they will be reviewed in those other locations, Seattle and Everett threads / subforums.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
I also know for a fact that some MMS in some locations prohibit girls from sharing their contact info. That creates issues where girls often change names when they move locations and it takes awhile for us to figure it out and catch on. Some girls ask not to post when they are working in a new location under a different name (though it often gets leaked).
I learned to drive out of my way, be it Seattle, Everett or Tacoma / Federal Way to see the most hyped up girl. Most of the time I am happy with the outcome.
-
01-15-26 01:54 #5313Regular Member

Posts: 2Tacoma is Dead
Is this the CiCi that used to be at M&M?
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 01:42 #5312Regular Member

Posts: 17Flower
Flower massage, Nana is around 25 years old. I had a massage with a girl named Nana who was around 25 years old. The price was reasonable and the service lasted for half an hour. She lives in Edgewood. I've been here before. She's a woman in her fifties. Nana gave me a big surprise. She was very sexy and kissed me without a condom. I was extremely satisfied.
-
01-15-26 01:19 #5311Regular Member

Posts: 17Cici
Is that Cici from MM?
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-26 00:51 #5310Banned Member

Posts: 994Cici and Amy are at Maple in FedWay
Cici starts tomorrow. Biggest naturals I have ever see in the wild. Great service.
Amy looked absolutely great when I was in the shop the other day, exceptional massage (never get to that with Cici) and very good service as well.
If you want to break your Brisa habit (I don't), then Maple has it going on. I'll be visiting both ladies when I get back stateside.
-
01-14-26 19:28 #5309Banned Member

Posts: 994Brisa is great but FedWay still has many options, Tacoma dead
I talk about QQ, Lotus, Maple (Cici returning! ) But Brisa has quality so it gets talked about. Instead of complaining visit and write reviews of other shops.
PSA - 4 Seasons on PacHwy has a new hottie, Sophie. Very nice tatas and service.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 18:52 #5308Senior Member

Posts: 153This section
Yea I hear ya I'm went to MM a few times and stopped at lollibee a couple times for girls I was just late on LOL. But I'm just saying I hear about these girls at Brisa and they seeing them so many times and is obsessed until she gone LOL. I get some of the girl go out of town but some just move to another shop, so why if the girls make the shop when they leave the other shops don't get that biz? So I don't think it's the girls doing what they do because if they did that normally then wherever they go that shops biz should pick up the same way correct? I mean people should talk about just like what made Brisa so popular LOL. So I think shop name has more to do with popularity then the girls there or other places would get their name in the hat as soon as one of these other girls moved there.
Originally Posted by CrysisAverted
[View Original Post]
And I didn't no for door 11 closed. That's news to me and I've gone there I just didn't like the no message part. Go in wam bam thank you ma'am and out the door you go. I went like 4 or 5 x and same 2 girls over a 1 year period. No extras and the Latina with the fake tits I always got to cum for me but was not that active in participating. I just wanted more like a message at times or just that companion time when things are over sometimes, not just get out move on.
-
01-14-26 18:01 #5307Senior Member

Posts: 137Puyallup update
Yes, I do believe door 11 is closed.
Originally Posted by StuntDriver
[View Original Post]
Chic Fil Le, one older lady, said she had a Bush and her large boobs were popping out of her blouse, at least one was. Her face wasn't clear, old acne. Not horrible but. Not young.
Place by jimmy John's on east of meridian. Older, taller, not attractive.
Joint by Tacoma boys, sent a nice Latina picture but not readily available and they generally only allow 1/2 hr at the standard 2 donation.
That's why this tread speaks so much about specific spots IMO.
-
01-14-26 16:57 #5306Senior Member

Posts: 119Auburn Tacoma Fed Way
When I look at the map, Auburn is SE of FW, NE of Tacoma, definitely between Tacoma and FW.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
So reviews of Brisa actually belong here,7 I may say?
-
01-14-26 16:05 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 121I haven't been out that way in a while so I believe you're probably right. The best they had there was Yuna anyway and she's easy to find.
Originally Posted by CrysisAverted
[View Original Post]
I get it about Brisa. I'm definitely a fan myself but try to avoid the busy times. They're a victim of their own success.
Part of me thinks "other shops should just up their game and get hotter girls to compete with Brisa and BJ" but another part knows there are winners out there I'm missing out on because they're being drowned out. " The non-AMP Asian threas used to be dominated by Renton Thai hotties. Until it wasn't. I don't know the best way to organize the info, but I grateful it's not my problem to solve and also grateful the info is here, even if I have to dig for it LOL.
-
01-14-26 16:04 #5304Banned Member

Posts: 907If it's that big of a deal, start an Auburn thread? That might take off.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 15:27 #5303Banned Member

Posts: 40I thought Door 11 was closed?
Originally Posted by StuntDriver
[View Original Post]
And yeah, agree that this thread might as well be renamed "Brisa fan boys".
Although when Lollibee (RIP) and M&M were popular, it was pretty much the same thing. Popular girls get fucked a lot. It is what it is.
-
01-14-26 11:20 #5302Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269One Brisa Review
Idk, in the first page (15 posts), I found people mostly responding to the questions about PM and Puyallup / Graham options. I know it's frustrating when it's harder to find reviews for your area, but let's try to get more reviews from other shops, like StuntDriver is trying to do.
Originally Posted by LoadsOff
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






