Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 400 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 5996
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5321

    Tacoma is Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Cici starts tomorrow. Biggest naturals I have ever see in the wild. Great service.

    Amy looked absolutely great when I was in the shop the other day, exceptional massage (never get to that with Cici) and very good service as well.

    If you want to break your Brisa habit (I don't), then Maple has it going on. I'll be visiting both ladies when I get back stateside.
    Is this the CiCi that used to be at M&M?

  2. #5320

    Flower

    Flower massage, Nana is around 25 years old. I had a massage with a girl named Nana who was around 25 years old. The price was reasonable and the service lasted for half an hour. She lives in Edgewood. I've been here before. She's a woman in her fifties. Nana gave me a big surprise. She was very sexy and kissed me without a condom. I was extremely satisfied.

  3. #5319

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Cici starts tomorrow. Biggest naturals I have ever see in the wild. Great service.

    Amy looked absolutely great when I was in the shop the other day, exceptional massage (never get to that with Cici) and very good service as well.

    If you want to break your Brisa habit (I don't), then Maple has it going on. I'll be visiting both ladies when I get back stateside.
    Is that Cici from MM?

  4. #5318

    Cici and Amy are at Maple in FedWay

    Cici starts tomorrow. Biggest naturals I have ever see in the wild. Great service.

    Amy looked absolutely great when I was in the shop the other day, exceptional massage (never get to that with Cici) and very good service as well.

    If you want to break your Brisa habit (I don't), then Maple has it going on. I'll be visiting both ladies when I get back stateside.

  5. #5317

    Brisa is great but FedWay still has many options, Tacoma dead

    I talk about QQ, Lotus, Maple (Cici returning! ) But Brisa has quality so it gets talked about. Instead of complaining visit and write reviews of other shops.

    PSA - 4 Seasons on PacHwy has a new hottie, Sophie. Very nice tatas and service.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Idk, in the first page (15 posts), I found people mostly responding to the questions about PM and Puyallup / Graham options. I know it's frustrating when it's harder to find reviews for your area, but let's try to get more reviews from other shops, like StuntDriver is trying to do.

  6. #5316

    This section

    Quote Originally Posted by CrysisAverted  [View Original Post]
    I thought Door 11 was closed?

    And yeah, agree that this thread might as well be renamed "Brisa fan boys".

    Although when Lollibee (RIP) and M&M were popular, it was pretty much the same thing. Popular girls get fucked a lot. It is what it is.
    Yea I hear ya I'm went to MM a few times and stopped at lollibee a couple times for girls I was just late on LOL. But I'm just saying I hear about these girls at Brisa and they seeing them so many times and is obsessed until she gone LOL. I get some of the girl go out of town but some just move to another shop, so why if the girls make the shop when they leave the other shops don't get that biz? So I don't think it's the girls doing what they do because if they did that normally then wherever they go that shops biz should pick up the same way correct? I mean people should talk about just like what made Brisa so popular LOL. So I think shop name has more to do with popularity then the girls there or other places would get their name in the hat as soon as one of these other girls moved there.

    And I didn't no for door 11 closed. That's news to me and I've gone there I just didn't like the no message part. Go in wam bam thank you ma'am and out the door you go. I went like 4 or 5 x and same 2 girls over a 1 year period. No extras and the Latina with the fake tits I always got to cum for me but was not that active in participating. I just wanted more like a message at times or just that companion time when things are over sometimes, not just get out move on.

  7. #5315

    Puyallup update

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been out that way in a while so I believe you're probably right. The best they had there was Yuna anyway and she's easy to find.

    I get it about Brisa. I'm definitely a fan myself but try to avoid the busy times. They're a victim of their own success.

    Part of me thinks "other shops should just up their game and get hotter girls to compete with Brisa and BJ" but another part knows there are winners out there I'm missing out on because they're being drowned out. " The non-AMP Asian threas used to be dominated by Renton Thai hotties. Until it wasn't. I don't know the best way to organize the info, but I grateful it's not my problem to solve and also grateful the info is here, even if I have to dig for it LOL.
    Yes, I do believe door 11 is closed.

    Chic Fil Le, one older lady, said she had a Bush and her large boobs were popping out of her blouse, at least one was. Her face wasn't clear, old acne. Not horrible but. Not young.

    Place by jimmy John's on east of meridian. Older, taller, not attractive.

    Joint by Tacoma boys, sent a nice Latina picture but not readily available and they generally only allow 1/2 hr at the standard 2 donation.

    That's why this tread speaks so much about specific spots IMO.

  8. #5314

    Auburn Tacoma Fed Way

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    This section has turned into the Seattle review board LOL. The tacoma only talks about 1 place and it's brisa LOL. Everybody says it and nothing else and the Seattle message section talks about the same place. For a tacoma review there sure on a lot of up north reviews or reviews not in the south sound. I get that is dead in Tacoma but then this section should be the same way DEAD. Or these reviews need to be in the Seattle message review. I understand it's auburn and not exactly north but it ain't south either.

    Either way no talk of anything in Tacoma. Just remember the reviews here are also talked about in another section. I've not gone to Brisa for the busy reason of everybody going and I'm not EVER in auburn LOL. My loss but still sad that only 1 place is every reviewed and it's so popular that nobody will go out chat about anything else. The BB section died from the talk of the same rotation and sure this section will to cause even the Brisa reviews is talks of the same girls like a few times on what each person did or didn't get to do with her. Just sad that this turned into who can review the same place the most LOL.
    When I look at the map, Auburn is SE of FW, NE of Tacoma, definitely between Tacoma and FW.

    So reviews of Brisa actually belong here,7 I may say?

  9. #5313
    Quote Originally Posted by CrysisAverted  [View Original Post]
    I thought Door 11 was closed?

    And yeah, agree that this thread might as well be renamed "Brisa fan boys".

    Although when Lollibee (RIP) and M&M were popular, it was pretty much the same thing. Popular girls get fucked a lot. It is what it is.
    I haven't been out that way in a while so I believe you're probably right. The best they had there was Yuna anyway and she's easy to find.

    I get it about Brisa. I'm definitely a fan myself but try to avoid the busy times. They're a victim of their own success.

    Part of me thinks "other shops should just up their game and get hotter girls to compete with Brisa and BJ" but another part knows there are winners out there I'm missing out on because they're being drowned out. " The non-AMP Asian threas used to be dominated by Renton Thai hotties. Until it wasn't. I don't know the best way to organize the info, but I grateful it's not my problem to solve and also grateful the info is here, even if I have to dig for it LOL.

  10. #5312
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    This section has turned into the Seattle review board LOL. The tacoma only talks about 1 place and it's brisa LOL. Everybody says it and nothing else and the Seattle message section talks about the same place. For a tacoma review there sure on a lot of up north reviews or reviews not in the south sound. I get that is dead in Tacoma but then this section should be the same way DEAD. Or these reviews need to be in the Seattle message review. I understand it's auburn and not exactly north but it ain't south either.

    Either way no talk of anything in Tacoma. Just remember the reviews here are also talked about in another section. I've not gone to Brisa for the busy reason of everybody going and I'm not EVER in auburn LOL. My loss but still sad that only 1 place is every reviewed and it's so popular that nobody will go out chat about anything else. The BB section died from the talk of the same rotation and sure this section will to cause even the Brisa reviews is talks of the same girls like a few times on what each person did or didn't get to do with her. Just sad that this turned into who can review the same place the most LOL.
    If it's that big of a deal, start an Auburn thread? That might take off.

  11. #5311
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]

    Door 11 behind Chipotle is reliable but sometimes rushed.
    I thought Door 11 was closed?

    And yeah, agree that this thread might as well be renamed "Brisa fan boys".

    Although when Lollibee (RIP) and M&M were popular, it was pretty much the same thing. Popular girls get fucked a lot. It is what it is.

  12. #5310
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    One Brisa Review

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    This section has turned into the Seattle review board LOL. The tacoma only talks about 1 place and it's brisa LOL. Everybody says it and nothing else and the Seattle message section talks about the same place. For a tacoma review there sure on a lot of up north reviews or reviews not in the south sound. I get that is dead in Tacoma but then this section should be the same way DEAD. Or these reviews need to be in the Seattle message review. I understand it's auburn and not exactly north but it ain't south either.

    Either way no talk of anything in Tacoma. Just remember the reviews here are also talked about in another section. I've not gone to Brisa for the busy reason of everybody going and I'm not EVER in auburn LOL. My loss but still sad that only 1 place is every reviewed and it's so popular that nobody will go out chat about anything else. The BB section died from the talk of the same rotation and sure this section will to cause even the Brisa reviews is talks of the same girls like a few times on what each person did or didn't get to do with her. Just sad that this turned into who can review the same place the most LOL.
    Idk, in the first page (15 posts), I found people mostly responding to the questions about PM and Puyallup / Graham options. I know it's frustrating when it's harder to find reviews for your area, but let's try to get more reviews from other shops, like StuntDriver is trying to do.

  13. #5309

    This section

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations in the Puyallup / Graham area? Big fan of Brisa but sometimes it's not worth the drive. Just want something on my way home so I can quickly get on with my life LOL.
    This section has turned into the Seattle review board LOL. The tacoma only talks about 1 place and it's brisa LOL. Everybody says it and nothing else and the Seattle message section talks about the same place. For a tacoma review there sure on a lot of up north reviews or reviews not in the south sound. I get that is dead in Tacoma but then this section should be the same way DEAD. Or these reviews need to be in the Seattle message review. I understand it's auburn and not exactly north but it ain't south either.

    Either way no talk of anything in Tacoma. Just remember the reviews here are also talked about in another section. I've not gone to Brisa for the busy reason of everybody going and I'm not EVER in auburn LOL. My loss but still sad that only 1 place is every reviewed and it's so popular that nobody will go out chat about anything else. The BB section died from the talk of the same rotation and sure this section will to cause even the Brisa reviews is talks of the same girls like a few times on what each person did or didn't get to do with her. Just sad that this turned into who can review the same place the most LOL.

  14. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations in the Puyallup / Graham area? Big fan of Brisa but sometimes it's not worth the drive. Just want something on my way home so I can quickly get on with my life LOL.
    Bunches of options along Meridian. None of them reliably great.

    Kings is a maybe.

    The one by Chickfila is a sometimes.

    Door 11 behind Chipotle is reliable but sometimes rushed.

    The one by the auto rental shop is a sometimes.

    The one near Graham in a tiny strip mall often has a cutie. It's next to some sort of arcade or games store.

    River Rd options:

    10E is slutty GILFs

    Enco is a hot viet owner and often chubby Colombians. Or at least used to be.

    Everywhere else is a granny shop. They might offer more than an HJ but you won't want it.

  15. #5307
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a message.
    Can you please PM that same intel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape