Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 400 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 5991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5301

    This section

    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations in the Puyallup / Graham area? Big fan of Brisa but sometimes it's not worth the drive. Just want something on my way home so I can quickly get on with my life LOL.
    This section has turned into the Seattle review board LOL. The tacoma only talks about 1 place and it's brisa LOL. Everybody says it and nothing else and the Seattle message section talks about the same place. For a tacoma review there sure on a lot of up north reviews or reviews not in the south sound. I get that is dead in Tacoma but then this section should be the same way DEAD. Or these reviews need to be in the Seattle message review. I understand it's auburn and not exactly north but it ain't south either.

    Either way no talk of anything in Tacoma. Just remember the reviews here are also talked about in another section. I've not gone to Brisa for the busy reason of everybody going and I'm not EVER in auburn LOL. My loss but still sad that only 1 place is every reviewed and it's so popular that nobody will go out chat about anything else. The BB section died from the talk of the same rotation and sure this section will to cause even the Brisa reviews is talks of the same girls like a few times on what each person did or didn't get to do with her. Just sad that this turned into who can review the same place the most LOL.

  2. #5300
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWMan  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations in the Puyallup / Graham area? Big fan of Brisa but sometimes it's not worth the drive. Just want something on my way home so I can quickly get on with my life LOL.
    Bunches of options along Meridian. None of them reliably great.

    Kings is a maybe.

    The one by Chickfila is a sometimes.

    Door 11 behind Chipotle is reliable but sometimes rushed.

    The one by the auto rental shop is a sometimes.

    The one near Graham in a tiny strip mall often has a cutie. It's next to some sort of arcade or games store.

    River Rd options:

    10E is slutty GILFs

    Enco is a hot viet owner and often chubby Colombians. Or at least used to be.

    Everywhere else is a granny shop. They might offer more than an HJ but you won't want it.

  3. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a message.
    Can you please PM that same intel?

  4. #5298

    Puyallup / Graham Area Recommendations

    Any recommendations in the Puyallup / Graham area? Big fan of Brisa but sometimes it's not worth the drive. Just want something on my way home so I can quickly get on with my life LOL.

  5. #5297
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopkinesque  [View Original Post]
    I've found a few providers that give a great massage and level 1 but I'm looking for something new in the Tacoma / fedway area. Any exquisite massage experience y'all have found?

    I've been to a few places that I'll list.

    East pearl massage. Older and inconsistent (pricey as well).

    Relax massage in Lakewood, inconsistent but cheaper.

    C &k oil massage off 6th Ave. Decent massage but a very weird experience.

    Heal massage off of south Tacoma way. Really good deep tissue no extras (not sure if it's because of caution).

    Best foot massage (hard to see from the road) off Bridgeport in UP. Inconsistent depending on provider, L1 is available.
    Sent you a message.

  6. #5296

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    She is the manager and is gorgeous, gives the best massage in the area, super strong, and only goes L1 (married dammit).

    If you want more see her other girls, but Shana only hires providers with great massage skills, so that part is a given.
    I was wondering about that spot. I've read a number of posts saying it's a good spot for this but my experience was upsell for boom boom. Hot though they are, I wasn't in the market for they are selling.

    I know it's a weird thing to hear from monger but I have a relationship with a masseur from a local spot. I don't lack for sex, I have some of the best sex I've ever had in my life. She just doesn't really do massage after relationship.

  7. #5295

    Thanks

    08 KrDoggy.

    She is the manager and is gorgeous, gives the best massage in the area, super strong, and only goes L1 (married dammit).

    If you want more see her other girls, but Shana only hires providers with great massage skills, so that part is a given.

    Thanks because I wrote off qq because some of the other providers weren't too into that. Although hot, I was looking for something different than what they were selling.

  8. #5294

    Shana at QQ in FedWay

    She is the manager and is gorgeous, gives the best massage in the area, super strong, and only goes L1 (married dammit).

    If you want more see her other girls, but Shana only hires providers with great massage skills, so that part is a given.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopkinesque  [View Original Post]
    I've found a few providers that give a great massage and level 1 but I'm looking for something new in the Tacoma / fedway area. Any exquisite massage experience y'all have found?

    I've been to a few places that I'll list.

    East pearl massage. Older and inconsistent (pricey as well).

    Relax massage in Lakewood, inconsistent but cheaper.

    C &k oil massage off 6th Ave. Decent massage but a very weird experience.

    Heal massage off of south Tacoma way. Really good deep tissue no extras (not sure if it's because of caution).

    Best foot massage (hard to see from the road) off Bridgeport in UP. Inconsistent depending on provider, L1 is available.

  9. #5293

    I know, it's rare

    I've found a few providers that give a great massage and level 1 but I'm looking for something new in the Tacoma / fedway area. Any exquisite massage experience y'all have found?

    I've been to a few places that I'll list.

    East pearl massage. Older and inconsistent (pricey as well).

    Relax massage in Lakewood, inconsistent but cheaper.

    C &k oil massage off 6th Ave. Decent massage but a very weird experience.

    Heal massage off of south Tacoma way. Really good deep tissue no extras (not sure if it's because of caution).

    Best foot massage (hard to see from the road) off Bridgeport in UP. Inconsistent depending on provider, L1 is available.

  10. #5292

    Nb?

    Anyone got stats or info on current nb line up? All I know is names. Texted and got told yoyo / Mika / lucky / Alice.

    I've had yoyo before she is cute, spinner maybe 27 and 5'4 ish and maybe 110-120 lbs A cup. The last time I went when it was Diana and Bella I'd say yoyo to me was most attractive. Diana did not have the ass I thought she would, Bella had a beautiful face but flat for all other features.

    I like spinners but looking to see if they have someone a bit thicker.

    Just to add some as well. Stopped at yuan massage in Edgewood tall slim girl opened up in a top and skirt where cheeks almost show. Maybe B cup. I'd say she is tall and slender maybe 5'7 but I think she had some thick sandals on. Maybe early 30's.

    Also went to what's called flower massage on RM almost across the street. I've stopped here before in the past but it's never had anyone great. Current girl was very top heavy and had a beautiful face. Not much of an ass and when I said that's what I liked she said China girls don't have big ones. She seemed maybe 23-25 young cute face.

  11. #5291

    Edge massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rindleb  [View Original Post]
    Where can a guy get a legit prostate massage these days? Not overly interested in much other than that and a HE but want it to be a really good one. Seems like a mixed bag of who does and doesn't offer.
    I feel like edge massage in Edgewood probably does it. I've gotten HE here before and it's a little bit of an older gal but really nice face and fit body. When she grabbed the hot towel before the flip she also scrubbed me pretty clean down below and caught me off guard. Flipped and give a good HE but felt like she was trying to do a PM but I think she stopped cause it wasn't what I was going for.

    So not 100% sure but I think she will do it here and the massage was really good. I think the table was also heated, almost no place uses heated tables and so many of these places are freezing inside and even more so during the winter.

  12. #5290

    Q Spa in Shoreline maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Rindleb  [View Original Post]
    Where can a guy get a legit prostate massage these days? Not overly interested in much other than that and a HE but want it to be a really good one. Seems like a mixed bag of who does and doesn't offer.
    Someone just posted a review of Coco at Q Spa in Shoreline. It's in Seattle subforum. He said she did prostate massage on him non-stop. I haven't seen her myself.

  13. #5289
    Where can a guy get a legit prostate massage these days? Not overly interested in much other than that and a HE but want it to be a really good one. Seems like a mixed bag of who does and doesn't offer.

  14. #5288
    Quote Originally Posted by NiHaoShijie  [View Original Post]
    As Ben Franklin would say, you should prefer old Women to young ones.

    Not saying Lala is an old woman by any stretch of the imagination but what Ben Franklin said about how older Women are better than their younger counterparts came to mind when writing this. I just saw Lala again this evening and felt it was time to contribute. Scheduling was easy / no drama as it is always at QQ. All the reviews on this super fit, super sexy / pretty, yoga instructor body having woman with an awesome rack and ass are all true. She is moving location soon and taking a break for lunar new year.

    Massage was offered twice, but went for the GFE to PSE make out sesh. Hard to say which I enjoyed more, the DFK that is on par with Nana, standing K9 or the standing mish. Eye contact is on point. Lots of DFK all around. Hygiene is impeccable. She does GFE and PSE authentically well in the same session. I love me some Nana at Lotus (best Latina ass on a Chinese / asian super AF MILF) and Angie at 4 Seasons (not so much into DFK but another AF MILF) MILF action but there are some providers you just click with. Like friends with benefits kind of vibe. Lala is that for me. Perfect personality and physical package all in one. Obviously YMMV for others.

    $$ all in for 1 hour. For the record I still consider that standard. But that's just my experience and opinion and I tend avoid the shops where more than that is the norm. Long time lurker and couldn't be more happier to bust my 1st official review cherry on a more deserving high energy sex goddess. Shout out to super studs KD and OG AF / Big Monkey.
    Lala, Nana, and Angie! You clearly have excellent taste or you've been reading my diary?

    All three are great. FYI Angie is in Portland this month and hottie Sophie has replaced her at 4 Seasons FedWay. I haven't met her yet tho.

    Bonus points for referencing one of my favorite Ben Franklin letters.

    Welcome.

  15. #5287

    Brisa. Gigi

    This is my second visit with Gigi. Her service has improved immensely since the first time I saw her back at the beginning of the month on 1/2. She was a notably in-experienced when she first arrived here as she is still fresh to USA and hasn't worked in this environment very much, to which I made some recommendations to 1 of the MMS to teach her. MMS told me Gigi has been asking about me and asking if I'll return and so MM msg'd me and told me I should pay her a visit and see her improvements, and it's a world of a difference since a week ago.

    Details (0-5) - Face: 4, Body: 5, Personality: 5, Service: 4. 5.

    LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, CIM, TUMA (available didn't partake).

    Early 20's, 5'4-ish, long black hair with short bangs, perky B's, milky white skin, lean slim fit waist with flat tummy and abs (cheerleader body), bubble butt, shaved kitty.

    She sported a bra and very short white skirt (upskirt) that reveals her cakes both times I saw her. In terms of physical fitness and youthful body, she got one of the best fit bodies in the franchise.

    Entry & Seating:

    When I arrived, she was very excited and quickly told me she's been telling MMS to ask me to come back. She quickly ushered me into room 3, the corner room (my preferred room here) and immediately had her hands all over me stripping me down while giggling and prancing around in excitement. As I was taking off my shoes, her top already dropped down and so did her little panties. Skirt was still on though, a good miniskirt is hot so I asked her to keep it on.

    Appetizer:

    She was immediately all over me; kissing, cat bath, hands roaming all over, she laughed while slapping Jr against her palm. Grabbing her bubbly ass is my favorite, it's so juicy and ripe, and peeking over her shoulder seeing that waist to hip ratio had me solid as granite. She snuck the pillow out from under the table, threw it on the table and pushed me back onto it. Climbed on top while teasing Jr near her kitty and started interrogating me, asking me where I've been, who else I've seen, telling me only she is my girlfriend, not others. I told her we didn't even eat together yet, and she said because we're in a room together, I'm automatically her boyfriend now. Little soldier was throbbing, she laughed and asked me why it's throbbing so much and made her way down for some BBBJ. She does have small mouth, so she couldn't take it very deep and I did get some teeth. She was getting it at pretty rough, she turned around for some 69 and I forgot how tiny her kitty is. She was already super wet, split them cheeks and had a feast.

    Main Course:

    After a not long, she got off and said it was her turn, she laid back on the table, split her legs and told me to hurry she wanted it. Got down, she has a tiny bean, but didn't take long to unlock the gates, she was panting and trying to push me away with how sensitive she was but I had to make sure to give her what she was asking for when she interrogated me. Reached over, slipped on my cover while still attacking her bean, stood up, slapped Jr against her kitty and slid right in. Super snug, hot, and wet kitty. Slid all the way in deep where she gasped, took her hips with her miniskirt still on and started railing her. She was flopping and flailing in ecstasy, yelling OMG! I'm sure all the other rooms heard her. Threw her legs together to hit her deep and hard, she couldn't take it and her legs were trembling, her kitty was squeezing and sucking me in though, so I kept going until I knew if I didn't stop the show was going to end. So pulled out to cool down for a minute, flipped her over to doggy, god that miniskirt was so hot, slipped Jr in again, grabbed her miniskirt and held it tight for leverage while going taking her a few trips around pound town until she called for a timeout and tapped out. She was praising how good it was, so I had to give her one more trip around town, lazy K9 so she could watch herself in the mirror, friction and tension built up quickly, she was squirming trying to hold on, gripping the sheets until I couldn't hold it anymore from the view and blasted deep inside. Was still hard so kept thrusting until the second wind came through, pulled out quickly and she immediately knew to pop her head over Jr and blasted a second load. She continued to suck and milk every last drop out of me while also stroking with her hand, I had to pull away from how sensitive Jr was. She spit it out onto a tissue and still kept trying to attack Jr.

    Dessert & Final Thoughts:

    Cleaned up, she invited Feya in and told her about what happened while still on wobbly legs but was clearly still in heaven with how big her smile and flush her cheeks were. Overall I don't know what kind of tricks MMS taught her or if she's different on the second visit, but she definitely left an impression. If she continues this streak, she may be up there with the other ATFs on the franchise very soon. She told me she's from NY and if I ever go there she wants to take me out for dinner and some other fun.

    Highly recommend Gigi, go see her for whatever the hell just happened to me, or for her crazy bod. She's the youngest in the franchise this month, was told she's an '05 baby. Still got me thinking about her ass in that miniskirt, fuck me man.

    Anyways, stay safe and be kind.

    Additional Note: Recommendations of the SBBBJ franchise this month.

    Shanghai: Sindy.

    Best: Zoey.

    Brisa: Gigi.

    Blue Jade: Lulu & Hailey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape