Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 278
-
02-12-26 01:26 #203Senior Member

Posts: 349Great time
I recently had a few hour session with Tess Tayler. Super sweet and sexy. Great skin and gives a fantastic BBBJ. Her ass though. Damn that girl was blessed with a booty. I'll definitely see again. She works with an assistant.
https://tesstayler.ch/
-
01-27-26 21:55 #202Regular Member

Posts: 13Angel
I saw Angel Latina twice, she is very pretty and best butt ever. For me it was not GFE, everything covered and no kissing. Even with restrictions I had fun with her because she is hot and sexy and wanted to please. Very nice incall too.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-26 22:08 #201Senior Member

Posts: 349Sierra
https://x.com/SierraSkyeVip
She mentioned she is retiring at the end of the year. A lot of fun if you haven't seen her.
-
01-14-26 22:25 #200Senior Member

Posts: 882LFK shouldn't be used with GFE at all. I would even argue that CBJ and GFE shouldn't be used together. No GF I have ever had used a condom when giving me a BJ.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 17:34 #199Senior Member

Posts: 54Rbgfe
I remember Redbook. The new escorts wanted to try to capture the money that TRUE GFE (RBGFE) would generate but behind the scene change the definition of what GFE meant.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
Some watered down version of a choir boy!
-
01-14-26 15:29 #198Senior Member

Posts: 434Gfe
Well, there has since 1998 been the term RBGFE which is DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS multiple positions, and MSOG. No rushing, no clock watching and so forth. For those of us that came up in the Redbook system we can remember the golden days of the hobby. The pictures were of the girl, the reviews although sometimes exaggerated were real and the phone was answered by the girl. Texting is only beneficial to the pimp or scammer.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
Anyway, RIP Myredbook.
A term I see still used a little is Lite-GFE which has always meant LFK, CBJ and CFS with the other items included.
-
01-14-26 15:08 #197Senior Member

Posts: 50Angelina most definately allows all three holes to be used.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 15:02 #196Senior Member

Posts: 1890GFE levels
Maybe there should be some new levels for GFE.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
GF1 = LFK only.
GF2 = DFK and or DATY.
GF3 = BBFS, DFK, DATY, cuddle, the works.
-
01-14-26 14:31 #195Senior Member

Posts: 3422Thanks
With all these L1, L3, etc I thought something new had entered the vernacular.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 13:18 #194Senior Member

Posts: 503Gfe
It's a typo.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 11:43 #193Senior Member

Posts: 50I had to look it up too, Girl Friend Experience w / all three holes, and yes, she allowed all three.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 10:32 #192Senior Member

Posts: 3422Gf3?
What's GF3?
Originally Posted by Jimfolse
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 19:42 #191Regular Member

Posts: 22Does she do GF3?
Originally Posted by MarioBrother
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 23:17 #190Senior Member

Posts: 28I saw Jaydalee a few years ago and my experience was largely positive. If I had to nitpick, she was a little late but that didn't bother me. She stayed the entire time and left me satisfied. Also, her rates haven't gone through the roof like some of these other Vegas escorts. Based on my experience I would recommend.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 18:38 #189Senior Member

Posts: 349Sorry just seen this but yes.
Originally Posted by JustJunk9090
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





