Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 278
-
01-07-26 18:33 #188Senior Member

Posts: 349Christinaxo
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...istina-254314/
I've wanted to see her for a long time. Sweet girl and very chill. BBBJ covered FS really nice kisser. She will definitely fuck the hell out of you. I'm going to try and see her again. She has a Bush but super clean and tasty. She really wanted me to have a great time. Total doll with a petite tight body.
-
01-01-26 21:21 #187Senior Member

Posts: 300My experience
I tried to booked her like 5 years ago and she didn't reply and after some time she pretty much just trashed me. Well I remember sharing this here and she contacted me and again went nuts on me. So yeah those girls monitor this board so Jayda Lee kiss my ass.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 18:34 #186Senior Member

Posts: 3422Jayda Lee
It was still a four star review. More reality based than negative. That just goes to show the egos on these chicks. I'm just going to remove her from the list. Too many better options out there.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 18:14 #185Senior Member

Posts: 3422Thanks! I searched for that name on PD and it didn't show anything. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 14:22 #184Senior Member

Posts: 434Jaydalee
Here you go Roger, Links for you!
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jaydalee
https://tryst.link/escort/jaydalee
She is on almost any hooker site or board you can click on. If you want to see the review by Itfcd it is still there, he uses the same screen name here (usasexguide) and on PD, as do I. Yes, the lack of an incall is a problem here, to me this is a red flag that they are just out to see tourists to get a inflated rate, and provide the least amount of services.
-
01-01-26 13:50 #183Senior Member

Posts: 33Details
I would like to see her while I'm in town.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
Did she offer kissing, DATY, BBJ, GFE?
-
01-01-26 13:21 #182Senior Member

Posts: 349https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Jaydalee
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
I never booked her because after I read her Twitter and posts in TER.
-
01-01-26 12:38 #181Senior Member

Posts: 3422Jayda Lee
I can't find her on PD. Does she use a different username? I take it you didn't have a good time. She's been sort of on my radar for a while, and the only reason I haven't seen her is because she doesn't have an incall unless you give her more money to get a hotel room.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 16:48 #180Senior Member

Posts: 434I would never trust PD.
"This review is in the moderation queue and should be posted in 48-72 hours".
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
I believe they (the ad poster), has a window of time to say yay or nay. Once this window of time has past, the review goes up and stays. I may be wrong but this makes the most sense to me.
-
12-31-25 02:36
Senior Member
-
12-31-25 00:24 #179Senior Member

Posts: 586Citation required
I left a relatively negative review of Jayda Lee a long time ago and it's still up years later. She sent me a pretty nasty email about it but the review has never gone anywhere. If anything you were saying were demonstrably true, that review would be ancient history, but it's not, so...something about this doesn't fit reality!
Originally Posted by BlakCasper
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 22:01 #178Senior Member

Posts: 362PD Reviews
You do know that the girls have editorial rights over all reviews, so whatever you see is going to be completely positive.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
The negatives never will be seen.
I would never trust PD.
-
12-30-25 17:14 #177Senior Member

Posts: 50Incall at Mandalay
1500 full hour all included:
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1daffb2ac37b26.
-
12-28-25 15:02 #176Senior Member

Posts: 50High Dollar pros on SecretBenefits.com
Two high-end $$$ I had visited in Vegas recently are SweetHappy00 and Angelinasb, each was around $1500 incall.
-
12-28-25 10:03 #175Senior Member

Posts: 349Search her email on pd. Those pictures look like two different girls. There is one profile shot.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-25 02:20 #174Senior Member

Posts: 54Angellatina
I've texted with her but haven't seen her yet as I'm not sure she's been in town much lately. If she's anything like any of those pix or the ones she's posted I'm very interested and I'll report back if I do.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





