High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 278
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349

    Christinaxo

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...istina-254314/

    I've wanted to see her for a long time. Sweet girl and very chill. BBBJ covered FS really nice kisser. She will definitely fuck the hell out of you. I'm going to try and see her again. She has a Bush but super clean and tasty. She really wanted me to have a great time. Total doll with a petite tight body.

  2. #187

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    It was still a four star review. More reality based than negative. That just goes to show the egos on these chicks. I'm just going to remove her from the list. Too many better options out there.
    I tried to booked her like 5 years ago and she didn't reply and after some time she pretty much just trashed me. Well I remember sharing this here and she contacted me and again went nuts on me. So yeah those girls monitor this board so Jayda Lee kiss my ass.

  3. #186

    Jayda Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I left a relatively negative review of Jayda Lee a long time ago and it's still up years later. She sent me a pretty nasty email about it but the review has never gone anywhere. If anything you were saying were demonstrably true, that review would be ancient history, but it's not, so...something about this doesn't fit reality!
    It was still a four star review. More reality based than negative. That just goes to show the egos on these chicks. I'm just going to remove her from the list. Too many better options out there.

  4. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Here you go Roger, Links for you!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jaydalee

    https://tryst.link/escort/jaydalee

    She is on almost any hooker site or board you can click on. If you want to see the review by Itfcd it is still there, he uses the same screen name here (usasexguide) and on PD, as do I. Yes, the lack of an incall is a problem here, to me this is a red flag that they are just out to see tourists to get a inflated rate, and provide the least amount of services.
    Thanks! I searched for that name on PD and it didn't show anything. Much appreciated.

  5. #184

    Jaydalee

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her on PD. Does she use a different username? I take it you didn't have a good time. She's been sort of on my radar for a while, and the only reason I haven't seen her is because she doesn't have an incall unless you give her more money to get a hotel room.
    Here you go Roger, Links for you!

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jaydalee

    https://tryst.link/escort/jaydalee

    She is on almost any hooker site or board you can click on. If you want to see the review by Itfcd it is still there, he uses the same screen name here (usasexguide) and on PD, as do I. Yes, the lack of an incall is a problem here, to me this is a red flag that they are just out to see tourists to get a inflated rate, and provide the least amount of services.

  6. #183

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I seen Kayla she was fun. https://kaylayoung.ch/
    I would like to see her while I'm in town.

    Did she offer kissing, DATY, BBJ, GFE?

  7. #182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I can't find her on PD. Does she use a different username? I take it you didn't have a good time. She's been sort of on my radar for a while, and the only reason I haven't seen her is because she doesn't have an incall unless you give her more money to get a hotel room.
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Jaydalee

    I never booked her because after I read her Twitter and posts in TER.

  8. #181

    Jayda Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I left a relatively negative review of Jayda Lee a long time ago and it's still up years later. She sent me a pretty nasty email about it but the review has never gone anywhere. If anything you were saying were demonstrably true, that review would be ancient history, but it's not, so...something about this doesn't fit reality!
    I can't find her on PD. Does she use a different username? I take it you didn't have a good time. She's been sort of on my radar for a while, and the only reason I haven't seen her is because she doesn't have an incall unless you give her more money to get a hotel room.

  9. #180

    I would never trust PD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I left a relatively negative review of Jayda Lee a long time ago and it's still up years later. She sent me a pretty nasty email about it but the review has never gone anywhere. If anything you were saying were demonstrably true, that review would be ancient history, but it's not, so...something about this doesn't fit reality!
    "This review is in the moderation queue and should be posted in 48-72 hours".

    I believe they (the ad poster), has a window of time to say yay or nay. Once this window of time has past, the review goes up and stays. I may be wrong but this makes the most sense to me.

  10. 12-31-25 02:36


  11. #179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Citation required

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakCasper  [View Original Post]
    You do know that the girls have editorial rights over all reviews, so whatever you see is going to be completely positive.

    The negatives never will be seen.

    I would never trust PD.
    I left a relatively negative review of Jayda Lee a long time ago and it's still up years later. She sent me a pretty nasty email about it but the review has never gone anywhere. If anything you were saying were demonstrably true, that review would be ancient history, but it's not, so...something about this doesn't fit reality!

  12. #178

    PD Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen Angellatina? Good reviews on PD, but I'd say most of my encounters with providers who hide their faces have turned out to be duds and left me thinking that if they're hiding their faces, there's probably a good reason.
    You do know that the girls have editorial rights over all reviews, so whatever you see is going to be completely positive.

    The negatives never will be seen.

    I would never trust PD.

  13. #177

    Incall at Mandalay


  14. #176

    High Dollar pros on SecretBenefits.com

    Two high-end $$$ I had visited in Vegas recently are SweetHappy00 and Angelinasb, each was around $1500 incall.

  15. #175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen Angellatina? Good reviews on PD, but I'd say most of my encounters with providers who hide their faces have turned out to be duds and left me thinking that if they're hiding their faces, there's probably a good reason.
    Search her email on pd. Those pictures look like two different girls. There is one profile shot.

  16. #174

    Angellatina

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    I looked into seeing her over 2 years ago, The original pics I liked, but no voice contact and no verification that she is full GFE and it was a no-go. The pics now are all face tuned or are just plain stolen from other sites. Here are a couple of pics from 2023 that might be closer to the real thing? Good Luck.
    I've texted with her but haven't seen her yet as I'm not sure she's been in town much lately. If she's anything like any of those pix or the ones she's posted I'm very interested and I'll report back if I do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape