Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 278
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349

    Great time

    I recently had a few hour session with Tess Tayler. Super sweet and sexy. Great skin and gives a fantastic BBBJ. Her ass though. Damn that girl was blessed with a booty. I'll definitely see again. She works with an assistant.

    https://tesstayler.ch/

  2. #202

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Has any one seen Angellatina? Good reviews on PD, but I'd say most of my encounters with providers who hide their faces have turned out to be duds and left me thinking that if they're hiding their faces, there's probably a good reason.
    I saw Angel Latina twice, she is very pretty and best butt ever. For me it was not GFE, everything covered and no kissing. Even with restrictions I had fun with her because she is hot and sexy and wanted to please. Very nice incall too.

  3. #201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349

    Sierra

    https://x.com/SierraSkyeVip

    She mentioned she is retiring at the end of the year. A lot of fun if you haven't seen her.

  4. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Maybe there should be some new levels for GFE.

    GF1 = LFK only.

    GF2 = DFK and or DATY.

    GF3 = BBFS, DFK, DATY, cuddle, the works.
    LFK shouldn't be used with GFE at all. I would even argue that CBJ and GFE shouldn't be used together. No GF I have ever had used a condom when giving me a BJ.

  5. #199

    Rbgfe

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Well, there has since 1998 been the term RBGFE which is DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS multiple positions, and MSOG. No rushing, no clock watching and so forth. For those of us that came up in the Redbook
    I remember Redbook. The new escorts wanted to try to capture the money that TRUE GFE (RBGFE) would generate but behind the scene change the definition of what GFE meant.

    Some watered down version of a choir boy!

  6. #198

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Maybe there should be some new levels for GFE.

    GF1 = LFK only.

    GF2 = DFK and or DATY.

    GF3 = BBFS, DFK, DATY, cuddle, the works.
    Well, there has since 1998 been the term RBGFE which is DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS multiple positions, and MSOG. No rushing, no clock watching and so forth. For those of us that came up in the Redbook system we can remember the golden days of the hobby. The pictures were of the girl, the reviews although sometimes exaggerated were real and the phone was answered by the girl. Texting is only beneficial to the pimp or scammer.

    Anyway, RIP Myredbook.

    A term I see still used a little is Lite-GFE which has always meant LFK, CBJ and CFS with the other items included.

  7. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Maybe there should be some new levels for GFE.

    GF1 = LFK only.

    GF2 = DFK and or DATY.

    GF3 = BBFS, DFK, DATY, cuddle, the works.
    Angelina most definately allows all three holes to be used.

  8. #196

    GFE levels

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    With all these L1, L3, etc I thought something new had entered the vernacular.
    Maybe there should be some new levels for GFE.

    GF1 = LFK only.

    GF2 = DFK and or DATY.

    GF3 = BBFS, DFK, DATY, cuddle, the works.

  9. #195

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    It's a typo.
    With all these L1, L3, etc I thought something new had entered the vernacular.

  10. #194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    What's GF3?
    It's a typo.

  11. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    What's GF3?
    I had to look it up too, Girl Friend Experience w / all three holes, and yes, she allowed all three.

  12. #192

    Gf3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimfolse  [View Original Post]
    Does she do GF3?
    What's GF3?

  13. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by MarioBrother  [View Original Post]
    Does she do GF3?

  14. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by ChachoT  [View Original Post]
    I tried to booked her like 5 years ago and she didn't reply and after some time she pretty much just trashed me. Well I remember sharing this here and she contacted me and again went nuts on me. So yeah those girls monitor this board so Jayda Lee kiss my ass.
    I saw Jaydalee a few years ago and my experience was largely positive. If I had to nitpick, she was a little late but that didn't bother me. She stayed the entire time and left me satisfied. Also, her rates haven't gone through the roof like some of these other Vegas escorts. Based on my experience I would recommend.

  15. #189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJunk9090  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see her while I'm in town.

    Did she offer kissing, DATY, BBJ, GFE?
    Sorry just seen this but yes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape