Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 366 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 5480
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4985

    Talent

    What's the local talent like these days? Where's the best place to go? Been reading and have seen a lot of reports about relax, lanes, marigold, etc.

    I'm not local but will be in the area this week and would love to stop and check one of them out. Give me your recommendations!

  2. #4984

    Lanes. Yuri

    Popped into Lanes in Friday afternoon and got Yuri. She and 2 other girls just started Friday, unfortunately didn't get to see the other girls as they got busy when I was done.

    Standard 1 hr house / tip, table shower, sauna, alright massage. On flip, tipped and surprisingly she had me flip back and my god did things get going. She started the fun massage and it had me gasping. Light touches all over, tongue all over, light rimming? Flipped back up and my balls were in her mouth as she kept working up to CBJ. Hopped on CG and RCG and I swear she was about to eff my dick off. Went to K9 and the view was immaculate, and blew in the bag. Over-all good time and I wouldn't be unhappy if I got her again.

    Yuri was easy on the eyes, 6/7 out of 10 Face, Man made C's, 5'4"ish. Slim / fit body, no belly / baby dmg from what I can recall. Probably mid / upper 30's, gave MILF / Aunti vibes. Decent ass considering a lot of times there's nothing. Ofc take it with a grain of salt, everyone's standards are different and I try to be as accurate as possible.

    GLHF.

  3. #4983

    Crystal spa

    Just driving down butterfield rd and caught a glimpse of crystal spa next to 7 11, anyone been there recently? They opened with great talent, haven't been in a long time. Anyone else?

    Be safe!

  4. #4982
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyKnobby  [View Original Post]
    Last time in there I saw lisa. Cute little spinner with a nice rack and excellent service. I really do miss Lucy, from a few years ago. She knew how to take care of me. Any spinners there now? Sounds like the service is up to par.
    Have not been there in forever, last time I was there had a girl who was on the chunkier side but a great personality and great BJ skills. Saw her a few times and then she vanished and never saw her again, great rack and great BJ, a few extra lbs but her skills and personality more than made up for it. For the life of me I can't remember her name but I'm sure someone here might know who I am talking about, its been at least 2 years.

  5. #4981
    I had a an older lady, 40's at least, MILF looking, nice rack, short skirt, attractive face, no English but very pleasant personality. I just took L1 but she offered all levels.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallNwGuy  [View Original Post]
    What is the talent like at marigold these days. Been a while since I've been there, a reliable alternative.

    Be safe.

  6. #4980

    Flower shop

    Last time in there I saw lisa. Cute little spinner with a nice rack and excellent service. I really do miss Lucy, from a few years ago. She knew how to take care of me. Any spinners there now? Sounds like the service is up to par.

  7. #4979

    Marigold

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    Had never heard of Marigold. This across from car dealer just west of Finley? Always willing to try "new-to-me" place if some of why'all update on current talent.
    Yes. You are correct. Right next to the Sushi place; Kizuna (I think).

  8. #4978

    Marigold Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by TallNwGuy  [View Original Post]
    What is the talent like at marigold these days. Been a while since I've been there, a reliable alternative.

    Be safe.
    Had never heard of Marigold. This across from car dealer just west of Finley? Always willing to try "new-to-me" place if some of why'all update on current talent.

  9. #4977
    It wasnt me, wasnt there, even if I was the girl would need a midgets mouth, hung like a field mouse here. Always cracks me up hearing a girl say wow,. , you're so big. Yeah right.

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMagnum  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you guys was at marigold / arrand / green something this evening that stuffed your schlong down a lady's throat. I was in the next room and thought this poor girl next was going to die, sounded like she has a strong gag reflex and was coughing up both lungs. I felt bad for her.
    .

  10. #4976
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMagnum  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you guys was at marigold / arrand / green something this evening that stuffed your schlong down a lady's throat. I was in the next room and thought this poor girl next was going to die, sounded like she has a strong gag reflex and was coughing up both lungs. I felt bad for her.
    What is the talent like at marigold these days. Been a while since I've been there, a reliable alternative.

    Be safe.

  11. #4975

    Do spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMagnum  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I was there over the weekend, two ladies younger and old. I had the younger one, very cute, on the flip she was squeezing the sausage thru the towel but nothing more. The massage was typical medium / no pressure, LOL. The other lady was a no go in looks but friendly personality on the way out. Its 70 for an hour "swedish" style.
    Disappointing.

  12. #4974
    Yes, I was there over the weekend, two ladies younger and old. I had the younger one, very cute, on the flip she was squeezing the sausage thru the towel but nothing more. The massage was typical medium / no pressure, LOL. The other lady was a no go in looks but friendly personality on the way out. Its 70 for an hour "swedish" style.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallNwGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience at this place? About a block west of relax. Stopped in, looked promising but couldn't stay. Might swing by on fri. Anybody been there?

    Stay safe all.

  13. #4973
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnerMagnum  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you guys was at marigold / arrand / green something this evening that stuffed your schlong down a lady's throat. I was in the next room and thought this poor girl next was going to die, sounded like she has a strong gag reflex and was coughing up both lungs. I felt bad for her.
    Wasn't me but OMG even I feel bad for the girl just reading this LOL.

  14. #4972

    Do spa in Glen ellyn

    Anyone have any experience at this place? About a block west of relax. Stopped in, looked promising but couldn't stay. Might swing by on fri. Anybody been there?

    Stay safe all.

  15. #4971

    Question

    Which one of you guys was at marigold / arrand / green something this evening that stuffed your schlong down a lady's throat. I was in the next room and thought this poor girl next was going to die, sounded like she has a strong gag reflex and was coughing up both lungs. I felt bad for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape