Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 58920
-
01-13-26 20:29 #55110Senior Member

Posts: 1232happy, only a suggestion here, but maybe mention to her "if possible" try to discourage what I saw. 3 guys shooting the shit outside the spa on the property. I don't think that's good advertisement... just saying.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
Not only does orchid and toyko rock, but there existence raises the bar almost everywhere else. gotta keep em open long as possible.
-
01-13-26 20:23 #55109Senior Member

Posts: 213Crazy
That sounds exactly what should happen.
Originally Posted by ButchKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 19:56 #55108Senior Member

Posts: 152Meiji
Anyone check out the new Chinese girl at Meiji? Didn't find any reviews when I searched.
-
01-13-26 16:23 #55107Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Mina orchid
Mina saw this, and called me and asked me to respond this. LOL.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
Her words: tell them that I'm a party girl at night time and I like to sleep in in the mornings so I like to only work afternoons and evenings and she said bring more money if you come to see her. Lmao (sounds like her).
While I was on video with her the doorbell rang and she said she had to go, so I guess she's already on her afternoon shift. LOL.
I guess that's as close to a schedule as we are going to get with her so good luck.
-
01-13-26 16:01 #55106Senior Member

Posts: 285Line up
When I called this morning I was told.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
Orchid: Jojo, bobo, Abby.
Tokyo. Candy, nana, grace, Vivian.
-
01-13-26 16:00 #55105Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289So when are you going and who are you going to see? LOL, pretty funny reading this!
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 15:47 #55104Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289She is definitely at Orchid.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 14:31 #55103Senior Member

Posts: 1232I-4 ain't gonna take you to East Orlando, without the 417 Google map '5 star' if you're in East Orlando it's the best one. Maybe 95 to hwy 50??? orchid is kind of mid town...I-4 can be a pain in the ass.
Originally Posted by YbScottyB
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 14:23 #55102Senior Member

Posts: 104Back on tour
Read tons of post but I have not been to Orlando in about a year so I am not familiar with all the new places. I plan on making the drive down from jax 95 to i4 and would like to hit maybe 2 spots that are maybe closer to the east side of orlando. I could use some suggestions on which would be good to hit in the next week?
-
01-13-26 14:03 #55101Senior Member

Posts: 1232I've got nothing concrete on the if when full-time part-time but somebody will jump in.
Originally Posted by VictorXtra1
[View Original Post]
What caught my eye was your accurate assessment, so true. It's just part of the business and professional shills come with it. It reminded me of the shock I've felt over the years when God forbid something bad happens and I look into whatever jurisdiction website and see their actual names and ages with the pictures, it's flabbergasting! almost unbelievable the age of some of the girls I've been with! in some cases whatever I thought you have to almost double it! Definitely some risk involved with this hobby.
-
01-13-26 11:23 #55100Senior Member

Posts: 176Massage Humor
A guy enters a fancy massage parlor. The madam greets him and says it will be $350.
He says "OK" and she assembles a line-up.
He chooses a girl, who takes him upstairs and points toward a door.
"Get ready," she says. "I'll be right there. ".
As she enters the room, he's spanking his monkey like there's no tomorrow.
"Hey!" she says. "Stop that! What the heck are you doing?
"For $350," he says, "you ain't getting the easy one!
-
01-13-26 09:58 #55099Senior Member

Posts: 406It seems more like someone was trying to mark his territory. I was just making a small joke. I don't particularly care about maintaining an online personality here. I've been pretty consistent about saying that I find a lot of the posting to be self serving and ego inflating. I've also said that reviews should always be taken with a grain of salt and trying to compare experiences written online would be only setting yourself up for disappointment.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
The girls clearly talk about mongers to the people they are close with. I'm just a customer that has become close to some of these girls by being a long time customer and someone they want to spend time with. It's not like I used to date these girls in the past. In the end I'm just a customer like anyone else.
-
01-13-26 09:14 #55098Senior Member

Posts: 1232Funny shit🤣
The spas(girls) share information but it ain't here. This is/was gossiping, just some locker room inflating the ego and self-esteem exercises.
Originally Posted by WhyTry
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 06:51 #55097Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Is Mina truly at Orchid this month!?
I was at Orchid the other day and I asked if Mina was available!? As mentioned by a previous poster that she was there now for the month of January.
I was told by a therapist at the door that "she won't be here for another week" that I should try "in one week" if I wanted to see her?
I saw her last a couple of years ago, I doubt she'd remember me? She is attractive but if you look closely under all that makeup you can surmise she is in her late 30's or early 40's, nothing wrong with that! She has a nice slender body it's just that some past reviewers try to project her as some twenty something college co-ed type of woman! I just wish some of the reviewers weren't so bombastic! About her! She is easy on the eyes and pretty but she's not as young as often portrayed by some reviewers.
I don't live close by Orchid at all! So I wanted to be sure and ask if anyone seen Mina during January at Orchid? Because I'm being told that she won't be in until the third week of January!?
-
01-13-26 01:01 #55096Senior Member

Posts: 445Jojo M&why (orchid) spa
Dropping a note here that one of my atfs is working on M&Y (orchid)spa goes by jojo. Had a great time when she was in the Seattle area, she has big c cup for motor boating and a rlly nice ass. Was told she works out to make that asset in shape LOL. OMG that asset is nice, perky and bubbly. If you see her body you can't resist the animal instinct to tap that in all possible positions and get her beg for more. If you bring a spare tight you might get to try cloth kink with her, rip open her yoga pant and pound her hard, then blast all over her asset. Treat her well, folks.
Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!










Reply With Quote






