Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55100

    Massage Humor

    A guy enters a fancy massage parlor. The madam greets him and says it will be $350.

    He says "OK" and she assembles a line-up.

    He chooses a girl, who takes him upstairs and points toward a door.

    "Get ready," she says. "I'll be right there. ".

    As she enters the room, he's spanking his monkey like there's no tomorrow.

    "Hey!" she says. "Stop that! What the heck are you doing?

    "For $350," he says, "you ain't getting the easy one!

  2. #55099
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    The spas(girls) share information but it ain't here. This just some locker room inflating the ego and self-esteem exercises.
    It seems more like someone was trying to mark his territory. I was just making a small joke. I don't particularly care about maintaining an online personality here. I've been pretty consistent about saying that I find a lot of the posting to be self serving and ego inflating. I've also said that reviews should always be taken with a grain of salt and trying to compare experiences written online would be only setting yourself up for disappointment.

    The girls clearly talk about mongers to the people they are close with. I'm just a customer that has become close to some of these girls by being a long time customer and someone they want to spend time with. It's not like I used to date these girls in the past. In the end I'm just a customer like anyone else.

  3. #55098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    Funny shit🤣

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTry  [View Original Post]
    This subject is of interest. I will be visiting the talent you reviewed, some again, because I know they have been awesome. The women could possibly add some things in their reviews of us, or not. But I say why try to control these garden tools. You state your truth, and I hope others can see that as me and others here seem to.
    The spas(girls) share information but it ain't here. This is/was gossiping, just some locker room inflating the ego and self-esteem exercises.

  4. #55097
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Is Mina truly at Orchid this month!?

    I was at Orchid the other day and I asked if Mina was available!? As mentioned by a previous poster that she was there now for the month of January.

    I was told by a therapist at the door that "she won't be here for another week" that I should try "in one week" if I wanted to see her?

    I saw her last a couple of years ago, I doubt she'd remember me? She is attractive but if you look closely under all that makeup you can surmise she is in her late 30's or early 40's, nothing wrong with that! She has a nice slender body it's just that some past reviewers try to project her as some twenty something college co-ed type of woman! I just wish some of the reviewers weren't so bombastic! About her! She is easy on the eyes and pretty but she's not as young as often portrayed by some reviewers.

    I don't live close by Orchid at all! So I wanted to be sure and ask if anyone seen Mina during January at Orchid? Because I'm being told that she won't be in until the third week of January!?

  5. #55096

    Jojo M&why (orchid) spa

    Dropping a note here that one of my atfs is working on M&Y (orchid)spa goes by jojo. Had a great time when she was in the Seattle area, she has big c cup for motor boating and a rlly nice ass. Was told she works out to make that asset in shape LOL. OMG that asset is nice, perky and bubbly. If you see her body you can't resist the animal instinct to tap that in all possible positions and get her beg for more. If you bring a spare tight you might get to try cloth kink with her, rip open her yoga pant and pound her hard, then blast all over her asset. Treat her well, folks.

    Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!

  6. #55095
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    I look forward to getting my review

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Call them and ask them big boy!! Hey man I remember you made a comment a couple weeks ago about you talking to certain girls and they tell you how some of are in the room and what kind of people some of us are, I tried to respond, but for some reason, it would not go through that day. Just wanted to let you know that some of us are even closer to these girls than you and that provider you're talking about and others tell us the same information about how you are as well. Good and bad. LOL.
    This subject is of interest. I will be visiting the talent you reviewed, some again, because I know they have been awesome. The women could possibly add some things in their reviews of us, or not. But I say why try to control these garden tools. You state your truth, and I hope others can see that as me and others here seem to.

  7. #55094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Nice man, appreciate it! I have done some research here and saw those spas, but for some reason I haven't been inclined to sample. Except that one afternoon at Creek which was sort of on a whim. I will say that the two girls I saw working that day were young and hot and spoke perfect English, but not sure on the menu of services.

    Funny you mentioned Emma, I read some reviews and she had me intrigued. But figured she was long gone.

    Peace!
    Yeah man I liked Emma, we didn't talk much but maybe a little thai in her?? She had a mix of asian/native american in her looks almost. I can't remember how much but I got BBBJ cim and she was awesome!

  8. #55093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    This spot has a model where the girls all have their own room, I've seen this in Chicago. So the room is as kempt as the individual provider wants to keep it. I've never noticed any smells or anything, quite the opposite, one girl had a bunch of lotions and soaps on a bunch of shelves...very clean room, too.

    That said, I've had hit / miss experiences here, Magic is open late so I used to visit when Spring was jammed up at night. I've had some great times in there, but I've also walked a bunch. And you're correct about the increase in rates, they wanted at least $$ .8 last time I went and they were a little nasty about it. Time before that, the guy who walked in 15 seconds after me got precedent...I left and I haven't been back since.

    I don't think their fake reviews on RM are shills, I think it's the owner and/or manager. But yes, they are terrible. If they put the effort into good service rather than fake reviews, perhaps they'd be doing well!?!
    I can't remember the weather but maybe I got in there after a lot of rain and they got a leaking roof?? But I remember in the room the corners of the ceiling tiles were literally hanging down and the smell was bad, and then the high price negotiating almost immediately, just a turn-off for me, and 60 bucks ain't worth me getting upset, takes a lot more than that. And I still tip a waitress, even if she accidentally knocks over my drink🤣

  9. #55092
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    I saw you mentioned Creek so I know you close to State road 16 where there's a place called krystal about a half mile west of 95,I had a girl called Emma there very cute and knows how to satisfy probably 30's and full service available with negotiations. About a mile East or so off 95 on State road 16 is another place called tokyo didn't have luck with Emily and I didn't push it, she is short-haired girl pretty good looking and a good hand job, I went back once to try again but got another girl(at toyko) and I forget her name, she was a little older 40's and full service again negotiations just thought I'd throw it out there for you.
    Nice man, appreciate it! I have done some research here and saw those spas, but for some reason I haven't been inclined to sample. Except that one afternoon at Creek which was sort of on a whim. I will say that the two girls I saw working that day were young and hot and spoke perfect English, but not sure on the menu of services.

    Funny you mentioned Emma, I read some reviews and she had me intrigued. But figured she was long gone.

    Peace!

  10. #55091

    Re: Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    It's been quite a while but the magic I went to on the trail was an AMP, with them purple neon lights directly on SOBT.

    Some guy giving it rave reviews so I checked it out during lunch hour one day, big mistake. I should have walked it smelled musky and the attendant wasn't twenties, She was one of those 30's or 40's with a good makeup job and acting like 20's, so I paid the house for a 30 min and go to the room when she comes back she immediately starts outrageous negotiations, that's when I walked. She follows me to the door lowering her prices all the way there. I'd rather lose 60 bucks then argue with a Asian🤣
    I immediately posted a review with my two cents hopefully I kept someone from making the mistake I did.

    And I know it was my fault for paying after the initial walk-in shock.

    I Hate Shills!!!

    but like diseases they're here to stay 🤣

    and if this post doesn't meet any members requirements just scroll past or start your own forum and be the administrator

    another thing.... 'I am ashamed' ?? ....'forgive me' ?? ... come on pal, take some self-esteem classes or something!
    This spot has a model where the girls all have their own room, I've seen this in Chicago. So the room is as kempt as the individual provider wants to keep it. I've never noticed any smells or anything, quite the opposite, one girl had a bunch of lotions and soaps on a bunch of shelves...very clean room, too.

    That said, I've had hit / miss experiences here, Magic is open late so I used to visit when Spring was jammed up at night. I've had some great times in there, but I've also walked a bunch. And you're correct about the increase in rates, they wanted at least $$ .8 last time I went and they were a little nasty about it. Time before that, the guy who walked in 15 seconds after me got precedent...I left and I haven't been back since.

    I don't think their fake reviews on RM are shills, I think it's the owner and/or manager. But yes, they are terrible. If they put the effort into good service rather than fake reviews, perhaps they'd be doing well!?!

  11. #55090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Look forward to the review.
    I didn't forget, this post will kill two birds with one stone I already went back for my first repeat with gem she's one of the rare asians that honor an appointment and I didn't make one. her coworker looked okay but twice her age 40's trying to look twenties, I politely passed and headed over to orchid after reading about jojo and bobo,but too crowded for me.

    This is for the three guys hanging outside, Not too smart!, You're not helping!

    I know it's a free country, tell me fuck you, I don't care. But I'm glad that place reopened and it rocks, hoping it stays open. I just don't get drawing unnecessary attention to the establishment??

    Went back to gem, she rocks too! 'but' she doesn't want reviews and I'm going to respect her by obliging.

  12. #55089
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 36

    BBFS is on the upgrade menu with Abby at Orchid (on oakridge)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruigi79  [View Original Post]
    What upgrades does Abby offer? Does it include BBFS?
    Yes, I can confirm BBFS is on the upgrade menu with Abby at Orchid. Not sure about Greek, you'd have to stop by Orchid and ask her in person, but BBFS was offered to me.

    Also she is most definitely the #1 TUMA (tongue up your ass) provider in Orlando, if you're into getting your butthole licked by a petite Chinese goddess with a magic tongue.
    See my review below:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3666-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=7499021#post7499021

    and Rowdyreptile's review below:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3666-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=7497862#post7497862

  13. #55088

    Upgrades BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    I had not meet them yet. Not sure if they have been here before. I meet Abby as well. Mina stopped in a few times.

    I liked Jojo the best, Abby offers some upgrades.
    What upgrades does Abby offer? Does it include BBFS?

  14. #55087
    Stopped by M&why / orchid to try to catch the elusive Mina. She's part time so kinda chooses when she wants to work. Said hi to jojo, also had a great time with her the other day, will have to see her again too. Had a good time as always. Mina is always on my repeat list if I can find her.

  15. #55086
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAshamed  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    I visited 6220 OBT hoping to find latinas. Instead it was an AMP. Did I go to the wrong building? I know I'm not crazy in thinking that latinas are there because I've seen several ads in the past. Is it a different location in the plaza? Forgive me if this has been discussed before by Dr. Willy or anyone else.
    Hey man, if you find out where the Latina's are on South OBT, if there are any, let me know because I know a lot of Spanish agencies and Private girls in Orlando, but I have never met any in that strip mall at that address you provided. The only store I know in that strip mall is magic and they are only Asians for sure. With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if they do advertise different ethnicities just to draw people in the door so it may be something as simple as that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape