Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Look forward to the review.
    I didn't forget, this post will kill two birds with one stone I already went back for my first repeat with gem she's one of the rare asians that honor an appointment and I didn't make one. her coworker looked okay but twice her age 40's trying to look twenties, I politely passed and headed over to orchid after reading about jojo and bobo,but too crowded for me.

    This is for the three guys hanging outside, Not too smart!, You're not helping!

    I know it's a free country, tell me fuck you, I don't care. But I'm glad that place reopened and it rocks, hoping it stays open. I just don't get drawing unnecessary attention to the establishment??

    Went back to gem, she rocks too! 'but' she doesn't want reviews and I'm going to respect her by obliging.

  2. #55041
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 36

    BBFS is on the upgrade menu with Abby at Orchid (on oakridge)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruigi79  [View Original Post]
    What upgrades does Abby offer? Does it include BBFS?
    Yes, I can confirm BBFS is on the upgrade menu with Abby at Orchid. Not sure about Greek, you'd have to stop by Orchid and ask her in person, but BBFS was offered to me.

    Also she is most definitely the #1 TUMA (tongue up your ass) provider in Orlando, if you're into getting your butthole licked by a petite Chinese goddess with a magic tongue.
    See my review below:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3666-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=7499021#post7499021

    and Rowdyreptile's review below:

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3666-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=7497862#post7497862

  3. #55040

    Upgrades BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    I had not meet them yet. Not sure if they have been here before. I meet Abby as well. Mina stopped in a few times.

    I liked Jojo the best, Abby offers some upgrades.
    What upgrades does Abby offer? Does it include BBFS?

  4. #55039
    Stopped by M&why / orchid to try to catch the elusive Mina. She's part time so kinda chooses when she wants to work. Said hi to jojo, also had a great time with her the other day, will have to see her again too. Had a good time as always. Mina is always on my repeat list if I can find her.

  5. #55038
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAshamed  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    I visited 6220 OBT hoping to find latinas. Instead it was an AMP. Did I go to the wrong building? I know I'm not crazy in thinking that latinas are there because I've seen several ads in the past. Is it a different location in the plaza? Forgive me if this has been discussed before by Dr. Willy or anyone else.
    Hey man, if you find out where the Latina's are on South OBT, if there are any, let me know because I know a lot of Spanish agencies and Private girls in Orlando, but I have never met any in that strip mall at that address you provided. The only store I know in that strip mall is magic and they are only Asians for sure. With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if they do advertise different ethnicities just to draw people in the door so it may be something as simple as that.

  6. #55037

    Thanks for the Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    I had not meet them yet. Not sure if they have been here before. I meet Abby as well. Mina stopped in a few times.

    I liked Jojo the best, Abby offers some upgrades.
    I visited Bobo on Sunday and wrote a favorable review. She said that this was her first visit to Orlando and that she had previously worked in LA.

    Met Jojo in the TS and she also said that this is her first visit to Orlando. Both Bobo and Jojo are new to me. I've previously visited Abby and Mina. I place a premium on seeing providers whom I have not previously visited.

    Thanks for the timely response and for the initial post that piqued my interest in Bobo and Jojo. Very much appreciated.

  7. #55036

    Bobo and Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Are Bobo and Jojo new to the area providers or just familiar providers just using a different name? Am always interested in new to the area providers.

    Would be grateful for any information you can provide on Bobo and Jojo. Thanks.
    I had not meet them yet. Not sure if they have been here before. I meet Abby as well. Mina stopped in a few times.

    I liked Jojo the best, Abby offers some upgrades.

  8. #55035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231

    Hey Boo Boo!

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Ok well, nice job bringing the focus back...hahaha! She has the longest tongue I've ever seen, sounds like she made sure you were squeaky clean.

    What a fantastic visit, now my car is pointed toward magictown.
    I saw you mentioned Creek so I know you close to State road 16 where there's a place called krystal about a half mile west of 95,I had a girl called Emma there very cute and knows how to satisfy probably 30's and full service available with negotiations. About a mile East or so off 95 on State road 16 is another place called tokyo didn't have luck with Emily and I didn't push it, she is short-haired girl pretty good looking and a good hand job, I went back once to try again but got another girl(at toyko) and I forget her name, she was a little older 40's and full service again negotiations just thought I'd throw it out there for you.

  9. #55034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    It's been quite a while but the magic I went to on the trail was an AMP, with them purple neon lights directly on SOBT.

    Some guy giving it rave reviews so I checked it out during lunch hour one day, big mistake. I should have walked it smelled musky and the attendant wasn't twenties, She was one of those 30's or 40's with a good makeup job and acting like 20's, so I paid the house for a 30 min and go to the room when she comes back she immediately starts outrageous negotiations, that's when I walked. She follows me to the door lowering her prices all the way there. I'd rather lose 60 bucks then argue with a Asian🤣
    I immediately posted a review with my two cents hopefully I kept someone from making the mistake I did.

    And I know it was my fault for paying after the initial walk-in shock.

    I Hate Shills!!!

    but like diseases they're here to stay 🤣

    and if this post doesn't meet any members requirements just scroll past or start your own forum and be the administrator

    another thing.... 'I am ashamed' ?? ....'forgive me' ?? ... come on pal, take some self-esteem classes or something!
    I'm in a damn good mood so here's some more two cents "if the shoe fits"I know there are more honest reviews than not so honest(well maybe🤣 ) but if you think that all that affection and I love you baby shit is real or(freebies/extras)because she got you shilling for her, well so be it ignorance is bliss! Some of the girls I've been with are better than academy award-winning actors... it's all about the dollars🤣

  10. #55033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAshamed  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    I visited 6220 OBT hoping to find latinas. Instead it was an AMP. Did I go to the wrong building? I know I'm not crazy in thinking that latinas are there because I've seen several ads in the past. Is it a different location in the plaza? Forgive me if this has been discussed before by Dr. Willy or anyone else.
    It's been quite a while but the magic I went to on the trail was an AMP, with them purple neon lights directly on SOBT.

    Some guy giving it rave reviews so I checked it out during lunch hour one day, big mistake. I should have walked it smelled musky and the attendant wasn't twenties, She was one of those 30's or 40's with a good makeup job and acting like 20's, so I paid the house for a 30 min and go to the room when she comes back she immediately starts outrageous negotiations, that's when I walked. She follows me to the door lowering her prices all the way there. I'd rather lose 60 bucks then argue with a Asian🤣
    I immediately posted a review with my two cents hopefully I kept someone from making the mistake I did.

    And I know it was my fault for paying after the initial walk-in shock.

    I Hate Shills!!!

    but like diseases they're here to stay 🤣

    and if this post doesn't meet any members requirements just scroll past or start your own forum and be the administrator

    another thing.... 'I am ashamed' ?? ....'forgive me' ?? ... come on pal, take some self-esteem classes or something!

  11. #55032
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Way too much chatter on the board lately, couple of you guys really need to get each other's phone number and chit chat. We need more reviews than banter, haha.

    Here's one from yesterday.

    Went by M&why Orchid late Saturday afternoon.

    I was looking for Abby, as I have seen and enjoyed before, and low and behold she greeted me at the door. I didn't recognize her at first. , new hairdo, and looks to me like she lost a couple pounds. She looked great. 5 foot spinner.

    Made out in the room, and paid her $240 upfront for the hour.

    We went to the shower, JoJo asked if I wanted 4 hands, then I declined. Younger girl. , very pretty. , nice figure, nice tits. Fun table shower. , with preview TUMA and BBBJ.

    Abby elephant walk me back to the room. Then Bobo pops in to say hi, very exotic looking young Chinese lady. She's dressed in a T-shirt and yoga pants and lays down on the table. Spread eagle and ask if I want four hands, this time I'm tempted, I tell her sorry no, give her a few little kisses on her pussy,. She gives me the sad face, and and I say I'll come back, she smiles and we kiss, and then she leaves. Very exotic face. , nice tits, nice body as well, very good lineup.

    Abby has me lay on the table, face down. She starts kissing me all over very sexily. She works herself down to my balloon knot and starts TUMA, she's one of the best and that if you enjoy it, really gets in there with her tongue deep. This is going on for about five minutes and then all of a sudden pretty face pops up next to my head and says hi baby. To my surprise, it was the beautiful Mena. , she said she was off today just dropping off some supplies, we made out for a minute, and she tells me how much she misses me, haha. All the while Abby is sucking and licking my asshole, not missing a beat. Mena and I talked for about three minutes. , then she kissed me goodbye, as Abby continued her TUMA assault.
    Nice review on Abby, I saw her the other day when I was in there playing with Kiki so I might go back and give Abby a try this week.

  12. #55031

    Magic

    Fellas,

    I visited 6220 OBT hoping to find latinas. Instead it was an AMP. Did I go to the wrong building? I know I'm not crazy in thinking that latinas are there because I've seen several ads in the past. Is it a different location in the plaza? Forgive me if this has been discussed before by Dr. Willy or anyone else.

  13. #55030
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 36

    BBFS specialist Abby at Orchid (on oak ridge)

    For all you BBFS & TUMA lovers out there, I have some good news. Stopped by Orchid Spa today and matched up with Abby. She's the girl you're looking for. It seems like fellow monger Rowdyreptile had a fantastic experience with her today, as did I.

    For the actual session details: Arrived at the spa and was greeted by the beautiful Abby, she looks like she's about 5'1 with gorgeous natural B cups on her chest, she's slender and small but has curves in all the right places. She's got a spinner body but don't underestimate her power, she's a sexy little firecracker. Tossed her the house fee and donations then we started off with the classic Orchid table shower experience, she soaped me up all over and then proceeded with some full body nuru slides and some incredible TUMA. Truly elite tier TUMA skills I've never experienced before. Abby had me go up on my knees and elbows, and ate out my ass, licking, punching in, enjoying it. Almost made me see stars due to the sensory overload she gave me with her tongue. I was moaning with pleasure the whole time because she made me feel so friggin good. She stroked my cock and continued to play with my balls, teasing all the while. Finished the shower with a nice blue toast of mouthwash and we dried off and headed out back to the room.

    Back in room, she got on top of me and gave me some awesome DFK attention. She's a great kisser and she's got a magic tongue. She then went with the usual routine of licking the nipples but got to my cock pretty fast and that's when I really got a taste of what she was capable of providing: a really good BBBJ with DT action. Abby went nice and slow. It was still deliberate and the pace was steady but it was just as sensual as hell. She just kept this slow and steady pace until she saw that I had a raging boner and asked me to fuck her. BBFS is on the menu with her for an extra donation.

    I considered the offer which was quite tempting, however, all I brought was my usual donation today so I passed. She suited me up with the raincoat and mounted me CG. Abby worked me good in that position and I could feel I was getting deep inside when she started grinding. I love it when you can feel your cock just hitting a girl's cervix. Abby was a perfect fit for me. Then we swapped over for some doggy until I knew I was close, and told her to finish me with her mouth. It only took a few seconds of her amazing oral skills to get me to pop. A very memorable session, and she's an excellent addition to the Orchid roster for the month, and I'll be back for sure.

  14. #55029
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Way too much chatter on the board lately, couple of you guys really need to get each other's phone number and chit chat. We need more reviews than banter, haha.

    Here's one from yesterday.
    Ok well, nice job bringing the focus back...hahaha! She has the longest tongue I've ever seen, sounds like she made sure you were squeaky clean.

    What a fantastic visit, now my car is pointed toward magictown.

  15. #55028

    No Tippers

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    My man is gonna die on this hill. Tip, don't tip. It's your prerogative. You do you. Personally, I like giving out tips. They are happy to receive, and it makes me happy to give.
    Maybe read a book on Etiquette.

    Massage even without out anything, other than a massage still warrants a tip.

    I think we need to have a better mindset when visiting our recommended places and always take care of the girls!

    Treat them bad and this well will run dry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape