Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 59476
-
01-11-26 17:03 #58096Senior Member

Posts: 81Mint spa
YMMV but all the times I went I was able to get L3. I've seen a few of the girls there (repeated with yo-yo) and everyone offered it. Massages depends on the girl from the people I've seen when it comes to massage only cherry = yo-yo Claire / Clara.
Originally Posted by Reachkgee
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 13:54 #58095Regular Member

Posts: 1Meet Massage
Long time looker, I went to meet few weeks ago and I saw Jenny who have been mentioned here before.
I had a very good experience like people have said here before she is very cute very small breast and.
She loves them to be suck she also has a beautiful body nice flat stomach, her massage skills are excellent the teasing is also very good on the flip she let you do.
Whatever you want she pulled her pants and panties down without asking and let you play with her kitty she loves to kiss.
If that is your thing like I said everything is available with her for the right tip. Emma is also a solid option there basically same routine as Jenny, Emma has a.
Beautiful little ass.
-
01-11-26 10:05 #58094Senior Member

Posts: 47Roswell AMPs
They won in a big way and it leaked into Cobb too. Thank you and the others that DM'd me that H&C is legit.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-26 09:33 #58093Senior Member

Posts: 281I visited H&C once. Unless you want to DIY, I think you need to keep looking.
Originally Posted by BirchBoy
[View Original Post]
Roswell was a great place for AMPs, until It wasn't. The scene might have gotten a little too much with over 20 spots providing extras along Highway 9 and HBR. I really hate that the Karen's. Chris Carr and the Roswell City Council won this. But they did.
Wiz.
-
01-10-26 23:12 #58092Regular Member

Posts: 14Mint ATL
Thanks for all senior members for sharing info here about the place.
My question: is it straight L3/ FS place like 7 c'ville?
Does they provide a decent / average massage?
Any one have any recent visit?
Thanks.
-
01-10-26 22:40 #58091Senior Member

Posts: 47Highway 9
Headed down highway 9 today. Sucks that so many Roswell places have been closed. Continued down to Sandy Springs and Pearl was busy and the parking lot at Jade Spa was so packed that I passed on it. On the way, passed the old Katy, which is now H&C Massage. If anyone has been NFP on H&C, please DM me. Thanks.
-
01-10-26 18:36 #58090Senior Member

Posts: 59Mint condition
Mint is firing on all cylinders. I've met three. All top tier in my book, even the older one. Haven't met or seen Sophia yet. Solid CBJ / cfs dreams every time for almost $$$ (admittedly high). I'm kinda preferring to the agencies, even though the agencies offer more menu. Maybe mint does too? Haven't asked, has anyone else cracked a code for more at mint? Regardless, I am a repeat customer and will try for the free house fee on 10th visit. LOL.
-
01-10-26 17:31 #58089Senior Member

Posts: 640Susu Spa
I stopped by a newly opened place on Chantilly Drive (apparently previously WaWa now SuSu) - The grand opening sign is hanging, but the new business sign isn't up yet. I had the pleasure of meeting Choi, a petite little beauty (about 5'2") who was a pleasure and what I was needing. She gave a very good medium rub, as I requested, and extra services didn't disappoint. There are several other ladies, whom from a distance looked very appetizing. The place is very clean, everyone was friendly, the environment upbeat, exactly what I like and expect at a massage spa, as well as beautiful ladies treating me like a king. I have a feeling this will become a popular spot when word gets out. I recommend and will repeat with Choi when time allows. House is 60 for 45 minutes and tip is $200, I think well worth the overall service and my experience with Choi.
-
01-10-26 08:32 #58088Senior Member

Posts: 84ALT Visit soon
I'll be visiting the south part of the ATL in a couple weeks. Need to know any spots for a good L! Service and more. I usually visit the Savannah places and would like to research a couple spots ehre in ATL. Please DM me. Inbox is empty. Thanks!
-
01-09-26 05:51 #58087Senior Member

Posts: 81Inbox
Thanks for letting me know, box is clear now.
Originally Posted by Duncs
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 22:04 #58086Senior Member

Posts: 56NC Visiting
Looking for a little help. Atl neighborhoods confuse me, small town man. Looks like most spas are in NE Atl. I will be staying west Atlanta in Washington park neighborhood. Any in that area? Are there any Ebony spas? Would love to sample a little flavor. If so, do you think they would welcome a white brother from NC?
Just want to feel welcomed and relax a little. Don't want to be where I am not welcomed. Thanks in advance!
-
01-08-26 18:01 #58085Senior Member

Posts: 104Curious44
Received your PM. Thanks. Attempted to respond but your inbox is full.
-
01-08-26 14:39 #58084Senior Member

Posts: 47Silk Spa
Does anyone have experience at Silk Spa on Peachtree. Been thinking about trying it. Thanks for any info.
-
01-08-26 12:25 #58083Senior Member

Posts: 735Mint-Options
Have not tried Cherry but you won't be disappointed with Claire. I enjoyed.
Originally Posted by Sadeas
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 12:06 #58082Senior Member

Posts: 104Thank you. Reply sent.
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





