Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 59439
-
01-07-26 08:57 #58074Senior Member

Posts: 189Most Drive BMW and Lexus
Hey it isn't easy making a living as an AMP Therapist, but they are well compensated.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 08:12 #58073Senior Member

Posts: 327Typically the provider will split the house fee with the owner but will keep the tip. So the girl would get $40 in your situation, plus whatever you tip.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 00:42 #58072Senior Member

Posts: 50Best combo of teasing / massage / finish?
I'm looking for some recommendations, I need a good massage and some great teasing. I have time to kill this week so I don't mind a trip.
-
01-06-26 16:26 #58071Senior Member

Posts: 315LOL, gps aka barcode that's funny. How much does she charge you? I've paid 200 out the door with her.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 15:09 #58070Regular Member

Posts: 6Bummer
I was just making plans to see Cherry soon, that's a bit of a bummer. Well I can wait until they return.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 20:33 #58069Senior Member

Posts: 65KyleG24 - Cherry Message
Clear out your DM box. Can't send you a message.
-
01-05-26 17:19 #58068Senior Member

Posts: 189What is a good tip for a Legit Massage AMP
House is 70 + 10 for deep tissue. Now I think the 10 goes to the girl, do you give her another 30? Sounds to close to the amount of a tip for L1, she gets 10 +30 =40 for no HE?
-
01-05-26 16:55 #58067Senior Member

Posts: 117Otc?
Otc = over the clothes.
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:36 #58066Senior Member

Posts: 328You paid. 6 too much from my experience.
Originally Posted by Titans09
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:01 #58065Senior Member

Posts: 63Outside the clothes touching.
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 14:12 #58064Senior Member

Posts: 283Mint staff
I understand that Cherry and Yoyo are both on vacation for a few weeks.
Does anyone know who is currently there that gives both a good massage and good service?
-
01-05-26 12:53 #58063Senior Member

Posts: 104Ivy. Vivian
Does anyone know where Vivian went? Last worked at Ivy on Cheshire late November / early December of 2025?
Thank you.
-
01-05-26 11:25 #58062Regular Member

Posts: 5NY int spa
Stopped by midday not busy and drew Mya. Would guess late 20's, she's tall and thick. She just arrived 2 days ago and will be here for 7 or so days. She's Hawaiian and has a huge ass and well proportioned. First time here damage. 80 house fee hour and 2. 2 for my dream. The standard is probably $$ but didn't see any recent reports. TS and massage was decent to get warmed up. CBJ with no hands was decent. She can take a pounding. Would repeat if in a pinch but solid first time visit IMO.
-
01-05-26 11:21 #58061Senior Member

Posts: 153Otc?
What does otc mean? I checked the abbreviations on here and it's not there.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 09:51 #58060Regular Member

Posts: 16Kaina-Roswell
I am trying to find where Cici / Lulu is working now. Phone doesn't respond. She was at Kaina until the bust. DM me please. Thanks. Anyone who worked at Kaina in ATL now?









Reply With Quote




