Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 60896
-
01-08-26 12:25 #59516Senior Member

Posts: 732Mint-Options
Have not tried Cherry but you won't be disappointed with Claire. I enjoyed.
Originally Posted by Sadeas
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 12:06 #59515Senior Member

Posts: 104Thank you. Reply sent.
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 19:51 #59514Senior Member

Posts: 185I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Duncs
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 08:57 #59513Senior Member

Posts: 189Most Drive BMW and Lexus
Hey it isn't easy making a living as an AMP Therapist, but they are well compensated.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 08:12 #59512Senior Member

Posts: 327Typically the provider will split the house fee with the owner but will keep the tip. So the girl would get $40 in your situation, plus whatever you tip.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 00:42 #59511Senior Member

Posts: 50Best combo of teasing / massage / finish?
I'm looking for some recommendations, I need a good massage and some great teasing. I have time to kill this week so I don't mind a trip.
-
01-06-26 16:26 #59510Senior Member

Posts: 315LOL, gps aka barcode that's funny. How much does she charge you? I've paid 200 out the door with her.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 15:09 #59509Regular Member

Posts: 6Bummer
I was just making plans to see Cherry soon, that's a bit of a bummer. Well I can wait until they return.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 20:33 #59508Senior Member

Posts: 65KyleG24 - Cherry Message
Clear out your DM box. Can't send you a message.
-
01-05-26 17:19 #59507Senior Member

Posts: 189What is a good tip for a Legit Massage AMP
House is 70 + 10 for deep tissue. Now I think the 10 goes to the girl, do you give her another 30? Sounds to close to the amount of a tip for L1, she gets 10 +30 =40 for no HE?
-
01-05-26 16:55 #59506Senior Member

Posts: 117Otc?
Otc = over the clothes.
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:36 #59505Senior Member

Posts: 328You paid. 6 too much from my experience.
Originally Posted by Titans09
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:01 #59504Senior Member

Posts: 63Outside the clothes touching.
Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 14:12 #59503Senior Member

Posts: 283Mint staff
I understand that Cherry and Yoyo are both on vacation for a few weeks.
Does anyone know who is currently there that gives both a good massage and good service?
-
01-05-26 12:53 #59502Senior Member

Posts: 104Ivy. Vivian
Does anyone know where Vivian went? Last worked at Ivy on Cheshire late November / early December of 2025?
Thank you.









Reply With Quote



