Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 3963 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 1091 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 59431
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58081

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Duncs  [View Original Post]
    Received your PM. Thanks. Attempted to respond but your inbox is full.
    Thanks for letting me know, box is clear now.

  2. #58080

    NC Visiting

    Looking for a little help. Atl neighborhoods confuse me, small town man. Looks like most spas are in NE Atl. I will be staying west Atlanta in Washington park neighborhood. Any in that area? Are there any Ebony spas? Would love to sample a little flavor. If so, do you think they would welcome a white brother from NC?

    Just want to feel welcomed and relax a little. Don't want to be where I am not welcomed. Thanks in advance!

  3. #58079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Curious44

    Received your PM. Thanks. Attempted to respond but your inbox is full.

  4. #58078

    Silk Spa

    Does anyone have experience at Silk Spa on Peachtree. Been thinking about trying it. Thanks for any info.

  5. #58077

    Mint-Options

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadeas  [View Original Post]
    I was just making plans to see Cherry soon, that's a bit of a bummer. Well I can wait until they return.
    Have not tried Cherry but you won't be disappointed with Claire. I enjoyed.

  6. #58076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM.
    Thank you. Reply sent.

  7. #58075
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncs  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Vivian went? Last worked at Ivy on Cheshire late November / early December of 2025?

    Thank you.
    I sent you a PM.

  8. #58074

    Most Drive BMW and Lexus

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Typically the provider will split the house fee with the owner but will keep the tip. So the girl would get $40 in your situation, plus whatever you tip.
    Hey it isn't easy making a living as an AMP Therapist, but they are well compensated.

  9. #58073
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    House is 70 + 10 for deep tissue. Now I think the 10 goes to the girl, do you give her another 30? Sounds to close to the amount of a tip for L1, she gets 10 +30 =40 for no HE?
    Typically the provider will split the house fee with the owner but will keep the tip. So the girl would get $40 in your situation, plus whatever you tip.

  10. #58072

    Best combo of teasing / massage / finish?

    I'm looking for some recommendations, I need a good massage and some great teasing. I have time to kill this week so I don't mind a trip.

  11. #58071
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    My issue with the latinas at these places is that they are super lazy. They will do the bare minimum massage and then try to immediately upgrade. Then they ask for ridiculously high amounts (6 for L2, $$ for L3, etc.) and that too, require payment upfront. Negotiations with google translate are just a complete turn off. I have walked out on several of them because of this. The younger ones especially have GPS (the one with the barcode tattoo on her neck at Moonlight, for example). The good news is that their menus are usually wide open.

    There are a few gems if you are persistent enough, but they disappear within a month or two. So many latinas rotate through these places, its hard to keep track of their names.

    My take is that for L2 and above, independents or apartments (Mias, Claudias, etc. Posted recently) are way more value for money.

    This info might be completely irrelevant if you are Hispanic or can speak Spanish.
    LOL, gps aka barcode that's funny. How much does she charge you? I've paid 200 out the door with her.

  12. #58070

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    I understand that Cherry and Yoyo are both on vacation for a few weeks.

    Does anyone know who is currently there that gives both a good massage and good service?
    I was just making plans to see Cherry soon, that's a bit of a bummer. Well I can wait until they return.

  13. #58069

    KyleG24 - Cherry Message

    Clear out your DM box. Can't send you a message.

  14. #58068

    What is a good tip for a Legit Massage AMP

    House is 70 + 10 for deep tissue. Now I think the 10 goes to the girl, do you give her another 30? Sounds to close to the amount of a tip for L1, she gets 10 +30 =40 for no HE?

  15. #58067

    Otc?

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun  [View Original Post]
    What does otc mean? I checked the abbreviations on here and it's not there.
    Otc = over the clothes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape