Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 1159
-
01-16-26 10:55 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 129Sparkys
What's the best day or better quality girls and how much for FS.
Thanks guys.
-
01-11-26 19:49 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 284Seriously?! With a door?
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
You got to be mistaken in that cramp building, unless they turn that back area near the bathroom into a private room with a door and not curtains.
I haven't been into sparky since 2023, I like more of a direct approach without the "testing waters". But trying to find a petite black girl is hard to find. Going need venture back inside one day.
And I don't have no names. Again 2023. But my experience, the chances were higher on weekdays during the day compare to night time when I score. I won't even attempt on Friday and Saturday, just too busy to even attempt.. and security going do their laps with a flashlight, messing up the vive. Also, I prefer that back room.
-
01-10-26 11:08 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 129Sparkys info
Hey guys there's private room at Sparkys and white bunnies.
Can you guys dm some names for FS thanks.
-
01-07-26 18:48 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 49Your DMs are full my dude.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 18:04 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 129Sparkys info
Hey guys anyone can share some info.
Prices and extras I'm coming from Raleigh I can share info from the clubs here.
There's extras here in Raleigh hot girls but expensive.
Dm thanks guys.
-
01-03-26 14:50 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 311Cuban Girl
The Cuban girl is who you wanted. Sometimes language barrier is good. You can play dumb when you slide her gstring to the side. LOL. She starts off facing you and rubbing her body, inviting you to touch her. Then she will straddle you and put the kitty in your face. She steps down, turns around and dances in that position for the rest of the session unless you request something else. I say all that to say she has never stopped me from doing anything. I always slide the gstring to the side, she has a very pretty kitty. I pull jr out for some skin on skin. I have never done FS with her but very close.
Originally Posted by NorthJerseyGuy
[View Original Post]
Dancers from Jacksonville and Greensboro are similar but they work weekends. After 4.
I was there yesterday and very light dancer from Jacksonville gave a similar dance and there was one there with fishnet body suit on with no panties. Very nice dance with her too.
-
12-25-25 00:18 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 60Tried Sparkys a couple times, first time went decent enough. Got a nice grind from one girl and two other mediocre dances. Nothing progressed further. Second time completely struck out. Not many working had about 2 or 3 girls working and they stayed attached to other Johns for an half an hour at a time. Honestly the second time around there was more girls in street wear than dancing girls. I feel like it might have been shift change but over the 2 hrs I was there it was just nothing for me. Still enjoy the atmosphere though and all the bartenders are pretty cool so I know I'll probably be back.
-
12-23-25 18:22 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 59Sparky's
I was traveling to New Jersey and decided to stay in Fayetteville on my way North. I Stopped into Sparky's Friday night just before the shift change at 8 pm so, didn't have to pay cover. There were a few dancers all hot and in their mid 20-s to early 30's mostly working the bar waiting for their shift to begin. First to approach was Cuban with very little English. I declined a private dance due to the language barrier. She gave a good dance at the bar for as long as I kept the singles coming. Then I saw Carmilla (I think that's her name), on the stage. She's local grown and a real spinner with dark hair not too long and MM C's. The Private Dance was $20. I only had 1 dance though she asked for a second. I would repeat with her when I pass through on my way back to Florida. The Dancers I did see were in their 20's to early 30's.
-
12-17-25 05:56 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 311Sparkys vs Victorias
Victorias champagne room, Unless they changed it since I was in there, is very dark. You have to take the right girl in there and that is hard to gauge because of the open private dance area. But a long time ago, I found one that always put her hand down my pants during a private dance so I took her to the champagne room. It was $200 for 30 mins back then. As soon as I pulled my dick out she put it back in my pants and said there are cameras in here. Mind you, the room in literally blackout conditions. I took the loss and never again. I have never had a high mileage dance at victorias not anything OTC. But they do have a lot of good looking to hot dancers.
Originally Posted by AuditLogs
[View Original Post]
Sparkys has alot of dancers that are high mileage. Everything from HJ to FS. I never ask in advance, I just let it progress to that. The quality is not like Victorias and secrets but the fun out paces both.
-
12-11-25 12:06 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 39After relaxinggg
Where do you go to treat your tensed little man?
Originally Posted by LaynLow
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 22:36 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 153Couch room Dances are 20 a song, Showtime is 2 Couch dances + swag for 35, and the went up to 225 for champagne room last month some time. Been a long time since I've seen anyone reporting extras and my experience is No touching applies to at the stage. During a couch dance or champagne room, I have always gone off what rules the Dancer sets.
I don't go in looking for extras, just a good relaxing time.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 11:15 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 360I swung by Victoria's for the first time last night and the vibe was. Odd. The only dancer to approach me just said "you ready for a dance? No? Alright" and walked away. Meanwhile the signs only make mention of a $225/30 min "champagne room", along with "no touching" repeated over and over. Is that really the only dance option? Is it really no touching? Very odd experience.
Sparky's was pretty much empty; clearly Sundays are not the time to do this, especially earlier in the day.
-
12-07-25 23:51 #1117Regular Member

Posts: 13Sparky's
Can confirm Sparky's is pretty easy going right now. First dance I bought and she was giving me the menu. Also mentioned I was staying at a hotel nearby and she offered her contact info.
Originally Posted by ArmyChoc
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 21:00 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 59Victoria Strip Club
Thanks for the tip on Victoria. Is it a nude club? Are there any nude clubs? Or just bikini bars?
Originally Posted by YaniGoGo877
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 21:09 #1115Regular Member

Posts: 2Went to check out Victoria's recently and went back again! Scenery is some fine tatted brunettes up in there.
Originally Posted by NorthJerseyGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



