Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1159
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Sparkys

    What's the best day or better quality girls and how much for FS.

    Thanks guys.

  2. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys there's private room at Sparkys and white bunnies.

    Can you guys dm some names for FS thanks.
    Seriously?! With a door?

    You got to be mistaken in that cramp building, unless they turn that back area near the bathroom into a private room with a door and not curtains.

    I haven't been into sparky since 2023, I like more of a direct approach without the "testing waters". But trying to find a petite black girl is hard to find. Going need venture back inside one day.

    And I don't have no names. Again 2023. But my experience, the chances were higher on weekdays during the day compare to night time when I score. I won't even attempt on Friday and Saturday, just too busy to even attempt.. and security going do their laps with a flashlight, messing up the vive. Also, I prefer that back room.

  3. #1127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Sparkys info

    Hey guys there's private room at Sparkys and white bunnies.

    Can you guys dm some names for FS thanks.

  4. #1126
    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys anyone can share some info.

    Prices and extras I'm coming from Raleigh I can share info from the clubs here.

    There's extras here in Raleigh hot girls but expensive.

    Dm thanks guys.
    Your DMs are full my dude.

  5. #1125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Sparkys info

    Hey guys anyone can share some info.

    Prices and extras I'm coming from Raleigh I can share info from the clubs here.

    There's extras here in Raleigh hot girls but expensive.

    Dm thanks guys.

  6. #1124

    Cuban Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthJerseyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was traveling to New Jersey and decided to stay in Fayetteville on my way North. I Stopped into Sparky's Friday night just before the shift change at 8 pm so, didn't have to pay cover. There were a few dancers all hot and in their mid 20-s to early 30's mostly working the bar waiting for their shift to begin. First to approach was Cuban with very little English. I declined a private dance due to the language barrier. She gave a good dance at the bar for as long as I kept the singles coming. Then I saw Carmilla (I think that's her name), on the stage. She's local grown and a real spinner with dark hair not too long and MM C's. The Private Dance was $20. I only had 1 dance though she asked for a second. I would repeat with her when I pass through on my way back to Florida. The Dancers I did see were in their 20's to early 30's.
    The Cuban girl is who you wanted. Sometimes language barrier is good. You can play dumb when you slide her gstring to the side. LOL. She starts off facing you and rubbing her body, inviting you to touch her. Then she will straddle you and put the kitty in your face. She steps down, turns around and dances in that position for the rest of the session unless you request something else. I say all that to say she has never stopped me from doing anything. I always slide the gstring to the side, she has a very pretty kitty. I pull jr out for some skin on skin. I have never done FS with her but very close.

    Dancers from Jacksonville and Greensboro are similar but they work weekends. After 4.

    I was there yesterday and very light dancer from Jacksonville gave a similar dance and there was one there with fishnet body suit on with no panties. Very nice dance with her too.

  7. #1123
    Tried Sparkys a couple times, first time went decent enough. Got a nice grind from one girl and two other mediocre dances. Nothing progressed further. Second time completely struck out. Not many working had about 2 or 3 girls working and they stayed attached to other Johns for an half an hour at a time. Honestly the second time around there was more girls in street wear than dancing girls. I feel like it might have been shift change but over the 2 hrs I was there it was just nothing for me. Still enjoy the atmosphere though and all the bartenders are pretty cool so I know I'll probably be back.

  8. #1122

    Sparky's

    I was traveling to New Jersey and decided to stay in Fayetteville on my way North. I Stopped into Sparky's Friday night just before the shift change at 8 pm so, didn't have to pay cover. There were a few dancers all hot and in their mid 20-s to early 30's mostly working the bar waiting for their shift to begin. First to approach was Cuban with very little English. I declined a private dance due to the language barrier. She gave a good dance at the bar for as long as I kept the singles coming. Then I saw Carmilla (I think that's her name), on the stage. She's local grown and a real spinner with dark hair not too long and MM C's. The Private Dance was $20. I only had 1 dance though she asked for a second. I would repeat with her when I pass through on my way back to Florida. The Dancers I did see were in their 20's to early 30's.

  9. #1121

    Sparkys vs Victorias

    Quote Originally Posted by AuditLogs  [View Original Post]
    Where do you go to treat your tensed little man?
    Victorias champagne room, Unless they changed it since I was in there, is very dark. You have to take the right girl in there and that is hard to gauge because of the open private dance area. But a long time ago, I found one that always put her hand down my pants during a private dance so I took her to the champagne room. It was $200 for 30 mins back then. As soon as I pulled my dick out she put it back in my pants and said there are cameras in here. Mind you, the room in literally blackout conditions. I took the loss and never again. I have never had a high mileage dance at victorias not anything OTC. But they do have a lot of good looking to hot dancers.

    Sparkys has alot of dancers that are high mileage. Everything from HJ to FS. I never ask in advance, I just let it progress to that. The quality is not like Victorias and secrets but the fun out paces both.

  10. #1120

    After relaxinggg

    Quote Originally Posted by LaynLow  [View Original Post]
    Couch room Dances are 20 a song, Showtime is 2 Couch dances + swag for 35, and the went up to 225 for champagne room last month some time. Been a long time since I've seen anyone reporting extras and my experience is No touching applies to at the stage. During a couch dance or champagne room, I have always gone off what rules the Dancer sets.

    I don't go in looking for extras, just a good relaxing time.
    Where do you go to treat your tensed little man?

  11. #1119
    Couch room Dances are 20 a song, Showtime is 2 Couch dances + swag for 35, and the went up to 225 for champagne room last month some time. Been a long time since I've seen anyone reporting extras and my experience is No touching applies to at the stage. During a couch dance or champagne room, I have always gone off what rules the Dancer sets.

    I don't go in looking for extras, just a good relaxing time.

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    I swung by Victoria's for the first time last night and the vibe was. Odd. The only dancer to approach me just said "you ready for a dance? No? Alright" and walked away. Meanwhile the signs only make mention of a $225/30 min "champagne room", along with "no touching" repeated over and over. Is that really the only dance option? Is it really no touching? Very odd experience.

    Sparky's was pretty much empty; clearly Sundays are not the time to do this, especially earlier in the day.

  12. #1118
    I swung by Victoria's for the first time last night and the vibe was. Odd. The only dancer to approach me just said "you ready for a dance? No? Alright" and walked away. Meanwhile the signs only make mention of a $225/30 min "champagne room", along with "no touching" repeated over and over. Is that really the only dance option? Is it really no touching? Very odd experience.

    Sparky's was pretty much empty; clearly Sundays are not the time to do this, especially earlier in the day.

  13. #1117

    Sparky's

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyChoc  [View Original Post]
    I have been to sparkys a couple times a week this*month and have had success on every trip.
    Can confirm Sparky's is pretty easy going right now. First dance I bought and she was giving me the menu. Also mentioned I was staying at a hotel nearby and she offered her contact info.

  14. #1116

    Victoria Strip Club

    Quote Originally Posted by YaniGoGo877  [View Original Post]
    Went to check out Victoria's recently and went back again! Scenery is some fine tatted brunettes up in there.
    Thanks for the tip on Victoria. Is it a nude club? Are there any nude clubs? Or just bikini bars?

  15. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthJerseyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hello Fellow Mongers. I will be traveling To New Jersey from Florida and stopping in your fair town for the night. I saw why'all posting about Sparky's, are any other gentlemen clubs worth the stop? TIA.
    Went to check out Victoria's recently and went back again! Scenery is some fine tatted brunettes up in there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape