Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1159
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1114

    Looking for entertainment for over night stay

    Hello Fellow Mongers. I will be traveling To New Jersey from Florida and stopping in your fair town for the night. I saw why'all posting about Sparky's, are any other gentlemen clubs worth the stop? TIA.

  2. #1113

    Hoilday season

    I have been to sparkys a couple times a week this*month and have had success on every trip.

    *.

    The latest trip was the best. I went on Tuesday afternoon. About 4 or 5 girls there. Three were high mileage from my previous trip and then two more walked in. The two walkins, both had great bodies and tattooed. The short one had a nice plump phat ass and the tall one had a firm little plump booty.

    *.

    I took the tall slim one to the back. Before the music started she took her thong off. That's how she started the dance and it got better and better. Since she pulled hers off, I pulled mine out and she did not miss a beat. I left the booth smiling from ear to ear. She accepted what I gave her without any complaints but I did tip her. That was the best one*of the month but the others were very similar minus the getting naked part. I will take the short one on a test drive next time I'm in. I did get her number but she has not been responsive to anything OTC.

    *.

    To answer the question from the other post. I never ask for any favors in advance and let every dance evolve into whatever happens. No one has disappointed. No one has asked for more after the dance so its been pretty good. Christmas season is coming up so the mileage is going up. Happy hunting. I left this post generic but DM me for specifics.

  3. #1112

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by DHorsePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Heard she will probably be in today from around 2 until around 6.
    Has Lilly moved on? She was absent during my last few visits.

  4. #1111

    Lilly / Sparky's

    Heard she will probably be in today from around 2 until around 6.

  5. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by DHorsePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Be aware of the recent law change.

    14‑205.1.

    (a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, any person who solicits another for the purpose of prostitution is guilty of a Class I felony for a first offense and a Class H felony for a second or subsequent offense.

    https://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegisla...Article_27.pdf
    How do you let them know you are interested without violating the law?

  6. #1109

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by NCMarco  [View Original Post]
    Have there been any Lilly sightings recently?
    I was at Sparky's today from about 3-4:30. I wasn't really looking for her, but I got a dance with the infamous Lilly. She was quite friendly. Although not the best looking one in the place, by far. But the "friendly" ones aren't usually the best looking ones. Usually the exact opposite. Anytime I've gotten anything close to extras at Sparkys, they were either old or fat or both, haha. One woman, I'm guessing mid to late 40's, gave me a HJ and told me I owed her $260. I laughed and said, "um, no. " I gave her double what she would have gotten for the number of songs. I felt that was fair given there was no discussion of compensation.

  7. #1108

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by DHorsePlayer  [View Original Post]
    Heard on her way there for a few hours.
    Have there been any Lilly sightings recently?

  8. #1107

    Lilly at Sparky's

    Heard on her way there for a few hours.

  9. #1106

    Out of towner

    Quote Originally Posted by DefaultGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looking for quick rundown on the rules and standards in the area, traveling for work. What should I expect for covers, private dances, and any recommendations for takeout? Seeing Sparkys as my best bet based on older comments. Thanks in advance.
    Be aware of the recent law change.

    § 14‑205.1.

    (a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, any person who solicits another for the purpose of prostitution is guilty of a Class I felony for a first offense and a Class H felony for a second or subsequent offense.

    https://www.ncleg.net/EnactedLegisla...Article_27.pdf

  10. #1105

    Out of towner questions

    Looking for quick rundown on the rules and standards in the area, traveling for work. What should I expect for covers, private dances, and any recommendations for takeout? Seeing Sparkys as my best bet based on older comments. Thanks in advance.

  11. #1104

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorill  [View Original Post]
    When can one find her. I'm an old fan who had lots of good times with her?
    Only three posts before yours seemed to the have your answer.

  12. #1103

    She is in and out during the day

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorill  [View Original Post]
    When can one find her. I'm an old fan who had lots of good times with her?
    She was there yesterday around 3. She came in jeans, changed, did a dance and left. She asked if I was going to be there for about another hour because she had to step out but she was coming back. She comes in as early as 1 and stays as late as 7 but not continuous. When you do catch her, it's DHP all over again. I'll ask her for her number next time I see her.

  13. #1102

    Lilly

    When can one find her. I'm an old fan who had lots of good times with her?

  14. #1101

    Sparky's

    I stopped in to check out Sparky's with the hopes of catching Lilly. She is my favorite all time dancer. Unfortunately, she was not there during that time so I settled for a beer and chilled for about 30 minutes. Was greeted by a Latina lady who I found to be very attractive. Was going to do a private dance but her perfume was really strong so I declined. She did back her ass up on me for nice grinding session at the bar though, LOL. I will be heading back soon for more entertainment from her. I think her name was Rosč. If anyone has any details of her, please let us know.

  15. #1100
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyChoc  [View Original Post]
    I Got a dance from Lilly today. Very high mileage DHP type. Tipped her well and she took off right after. I think the demons still got her. She says she is there daily from 2-6 most of the time.
    I visited with Lilly and it seems she is fighting demons. She had large bandages on the inside of both arms. She was very “friendly “ and willing to earn her tips so be generous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape