Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 209 609 1109 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 37333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35713
    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Your late to the party 🎉 there seems to be a linr of guys wanting to in on this. 😊.
    I picked up and served Ben and Jerry's for the festivities. .

  2. #35712
    Quote Originally Posted by BattMann  [View Original Post]
    Ebony is, well you can infer.
    Interestingly, though not relevant to this conversation, there are tons of white women named Ebony in Australia. And a decent number in the UK. Sightly more relevant to the conversation, I've only been to Saigon once, a handful of years ago, and met Ebony. I liked her a lot.

  3. #35711

    Saigon

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Jenny and Tiffany are who most recommend, not sure if 1 or both or neither are asian.
    Tiffany is Vietnamese. Jenny is Asian. Not sure more specifically than that, haven't seen her. Ebony is, well you can infer. I believe summer is white not seen her. Rumors are GPS. There are a couple others that have been there over the years. One Latina / Cuban from a few years back. Not sure if she's still there.

    Overall, a variety. Generally a premium cost and YMMV.

  4. #35710
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    AFAIK Saigon Spa in Ferndale (AKA Tiffany's place) has a mix of Asian and non-Asian masseuses and some of the non-Asians also do FS. I don't have personal experience, although I have been trying to make it over there for a while.
    Jenny and Tiffany are who most recommend, not sure if 1 or both or neither are asian.

  5. #35709
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBrian  [View Original Post]
    If there are any in metro D that is anything other than a Tropical Touch jack shack, I'd love to know.
    AFAIK Saigon Spa in Ferndale (AKA Tiffany's place) has a mix of Asian and non-Asian masseuses and some of the non-Asians also do FS. I don't have personal experience, although I have been trying to make it over there for a while.

  6. #35708

    Is Sun Spa still a thing?

    Have never been but from what I saw on google you can tell that is just a fuck shack, is it worth the drive?

  7. #35707

    Go West Young Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Motorcitymong  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide non Asian parlors for (HE / extras) or have any tips on finding one? Also experiencing.

    "Asian fatigue" as someone else said LOL.
    Head over to Grand Rapids. Not all are FS, but there are a few MPs with only white / AA / mexican girls. RTFF for GR. Plenty of info. As always YMMV, of course. If there are any in metro D that is anything other than a Tropical Touch jack shack, I'd love to know.

    Be careful out there.

  8. #35706

    Still in prison

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Your late to the party 🎉 there seems to be a linr of guys wanting to in on this. 😊.
    Well, according to OTIS she's still in prison. Which doesn't prevent anyone from marrying her but will complicate getting her tongue up your ass for now.

  9. #35705

    Next X

    Quote Originally Posted by MageXO  [View Original Post]
    Alright, where do I find my next ex-wife?
    Your late to the party 🎉 there seems to be a linr of guys wanting to in on this. 😊.

  10. #35704
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Ass licking is putting it mildly. She used to make a 3 course meal out of ass eating and tried to shove her tongue up my butt one time. She sure had a chocolate starfish fetish. LOL.
    Alright, where do I find my next ex-wife?

  11. #35703

    Non Asian

    Can anyone provide non Asian parlors for (HE / extras) or have any tips on finding one? Also experiencing.

    "Asian fatigue" as someone else said LOL.

  12. #35702
    Quote Originally Posted by FCastle88  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by here the other day. Paid 60 for a half hour and got a terrible massage with a very poor HE with terrible technique.

    Lady was very enough, but she was not attractive at all. Massage was very sporadic and had no rhythm. She just pushed on my back with no oil and didn't really take her time. Her technique was also poor with the ending and no amount of coaching could help her. I already have my preference of parlors that provide FS but what's the place that gives the best actual massage in the area with extras available if I choose?
    Also I meant to say "the lady was nice enough". But she was on the older side and not super attractive. Any advice on the parlor that gives a great massage along with HE is appreciated. Most of these places the massage is just a tease to get to the ending.

  13. #35701
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    And what is your preferred FS parlor?
    I think Great Hands is the best FS option. But the massage is pretty much nonexistent there.

  14. #35700

    Novi Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by FCastle88  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by here the other day. Paid 60 for a half hour and got a terrible massage with a very poor HE with terrible technique.

    Lady was very enough, but she was not attractive at all. Massage was very sporadic and had no rhythm. She just pushed on my back with no oil and didn't really take her time. Her technique was also poor with the ending and no amount of coaching could help her. I already have my preference of parlors that provide FS but what's the place that gives the best actual massage in the area with extras available if I choose?
    Went there about a month ago, massage was a 6/10. Girl was pretty cute (of course I like Asians). Flip was fun, top went up, bottoms went down. Left thinking I have to return.

  15. #35699

    Q Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    When I first heard of healing hands, the gal that was there was doing P checks. Unfortunately, I never made it there.

    Is this a half hour place or should I go for the full hour?

    Anybody recommend a place where I can get prostae check.
    Q Therapy (8 and Lasher).

    Sky is the one you want to see. Time is your choice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape