Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 37335
-
01-08-26 09:44 #35700Regular Member

Posts: 6Novi Natural
Went there about a month ago, massage was a 6/10. Girl was pretty cute (of course I like Asians). Flip was fun, top went up, bottoms went down. Left thinking I have to return.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 23:28 #35699Senior Member

Posts: 127Q Therapy
Q Therapy (8 and Lasher).
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
Sky is the one you want to see. Time is your choice.
-
01-07-26 22:26 #35698Senior Member

Posts: 122Healing hands
When I first heard of healing hands, the gal that was there was doing P checks. Unfortunately, I never made it there.
Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]
Is this a half hour place or should I go for the full hour?
Anybody recommend a place where I can get prostae check.
-
01-07-26 21:25 #35697Senior Member

Posts: 975Freezing your ass off sitting in a tree? LOL.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 19:51 #35696Senior Member

Posts: 53Luna on the right. I can attest not only without a padded bra, but in fact braless. A sight to behold!
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 16:37 #35695Senior Member

Posts: 80She still out
Another guy keep in contact with her and says she not opening back up.
Originally Posted by MichiganGuy30
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 15:00 #35694Senior Member

Posts: 924And what is your preferred FS parlor?
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 14:50 #35693Senior Member

Posts: 588I slew of TT girls popped up on my snapchat and one of them was recruiting girls to work and referred to TT as the "Hooters" of massages.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 13:42 #35692Senior Member

Posts: 223Novi Natural Health Massage
Decided to stop by here the other day. Paid 60 for a half hour and got a terrible massage with a very poor HE with terrible technique.
Lady was very enough, but she was not attractive at all. Massage was very sporadic and had no rhythm. She just pushed on my back with no oil and didn't really take her time. Her technique was also poor with the ending and no amount of coaching could help her. I already have my preference of parlors that provide FS but what's the place that gives the best actual massage in the area with extras available if I choose?
-
01-07-26 12:54 #35691Senior Member

Posts: 261I've only been to that chain a couple of times for the eye candy knowing I'm not getting any extras. What I don't know, is what to tip. What are you guys tipping these girls at these types of spa's?
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-26 08:25 #35690Senior Member

Posts: 424Concur
Different Cindy now then was there a month ago, like I've said in a previous post, we all know this please rotate names or will assume the same name while they are filling in for vacation etc. Makes it difficult for us to report accurately here but I digress.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
Like Lamar, I've always received at least L1 service here. The current Cindy is younger, late 20's at most, and has a fantastic shape and is overall very attractive. The prior Cindy was in late 30's or 40's and more homely but did have amazing erasers.
Have yet to meet Anna there, she is the other provider.
-
01-06-26 23:20 #35689Senior Member

Posts: 554Odd. I've been there twice, both times within the past 30 days. Different girl each time. Both times the session ended in HJ.
Originally Posted by SkinDogToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 21:01 #35688Senior Member

Posts: 214Phatunit update
I don't have an update on tropical touch because I haven't made the trip there yet! I have found a local UTR 20's busty all natural by pure luck that is currently absorbing my time and interest level. This is all luck guys. I love the recent list in post and agree with it all. Just like deer hunting you have to put in the time to get lucky.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 18:18 #35687Senior Member

Posts: 924PhatUnit
I agree with point 17, but I was more interested in PhatUnits update.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-26 17:21 #35686Banned Member

Posts: 167From my experience, the odds of any sexual services from a TT girl are slim to none, which has been stated dozens of times. I've been to around 5 or so locations and met various girls over the last two years. I have gotten several personal numbers and it has led to nothing worthwhile. It's only a tool they use on guys who passed the weird check and they would like to make a regular.
The only reason why I've continued to go is because of boredom, Asian fatigue, and maybe one day getting lucky. Also, curiosity of what some of these girls look like half naked and seeing them try to ignore me at full mast.
Some things I've learned:
1. Some girls are cutthroat about getting regular customers and will actively try to steal them from others.
2. They post on sex related sites (rubrankings, seeking, LC, etc.) but don't detail enough to prove they're offering sexual services (just baiting you).
3. They're fully aware of what they're doing and what you want.
4. They will actively tease you (one girl literally sat her tits on my head / face while "massaging" me), but will "never" follow up on any advance you try.
5. Everything they do is to get you to become a regular and come back over and over again.
6. They can make solid money = hourly rate, tips, and commission for each massage session booked for them. Hence why they will always sell the bikini massages.
7. Most of the girls hate it there because of us.
8. Some are OF girls, sell nudes, private snaps, strippers, etc.
9. Upper management sucks at most locations.
10. I've only heard of one confirmed story where a girl did something sexual (gave a BJ to a customer because he was hot). I saw her but she wasn't hot enough for me to get turned on.
11. Heard of other alledged extra stories from girls but can't / couldn't confirm from our sessions.
12. They are drilled pretty hard to stay in compliance while working on the clock.
13. One girl got offended when she sent me unsolicited nudes and I asked for a nude massage next time.
14. Never do a multi-hand session, waste of money and the massage quality drops. Even if the extra girl is free of charge.
15. I've never done it, but I don't recommend bringing up any sex related stuff they do like OF.
16. They're not licensed, they know it, and it shows.
This post is overall mostly useless but felt like sharing my experience after seeing so many girls.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





