Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 37335
-
01-09-26 16:27 #35715Senior Member

Posts: 503Mi duo spa pontiac
Tried to see shi shi. Mamasan said she is temporarily unavailable. Not sure what that means. Mentioned two new girls but I had my second heart set on shi shi so I bailed. Anyone have any experience with any other girls there. I just wasn't getting a good vibe that they were good.
-
01-09-26 16:02 #35714Senior Member

Posts: 262Prison
I just looked and looks like still in but I'm no expert reading all that.
Originally Posted by EStratt2014
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 15:22 #35713Senior Member

Posts: 122I picked up and served Ben and Jerry's for the festivities. .
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 15:20 #35712Senior Member

Posts: 1148Interestingly, though not relevant to this conversation, there are tons of white women named Ebony in Australia. And a decent number in the UK. Sightly more relevant to the conversation, I've only been to Saigon once, a handful of years ago, and met Ebony. I liked her a lot.
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 14:51 #35711Senior Member

Posts: 160Saigon
Tiffany is Vietnamese. Jenny is Asian. Not sure more specifically than that, haven't seen her. Ebony is, well you can infer. I believe summer is white not seen her. Rumors are GPS. There are a couple others that have been there over the years. One Latina / Cuban from a few years back. Not sure if she's still there.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
Overall, a variety. Generally a premium cost and YMMV.
-
01-09-26 14:29 #35710Senior Member

Posts: 1469Jenny and Tiffany are who most recommend, not sure if 1 or both or neither are asian.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 14:25 #35709Senior Member

Posts: 228AFAIK Saigon Spa in Ferndale (AKA Tiffany's place) has a mix of Asian and non-Asian masseuses and some of the non-Asians also do FS. I don't have personal experience, although I have been trying to make it over there for a while.
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 11:29 #35708Senior Member

Posts: 1469Is Sun Spa still a thing?
Have never been but from what I saw on google you can tell that is just a fuck shack, is it worth the drive?
-
01-09-26 10:50 #35707Senior Member

Posts: 303Go West Young Man
Head over to Grand Rapids. Not all are FS, but there are a few MPs with only white / AA / mexican girls. RTFF for GR. Plenty of info. As always YMMV, of course. If there are any in metro D that is anything other than a Tropical Touch jack shack, I'd love to know.
Originally Posted by Motorcitymong
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there.
-
01-09-26 09:14 #35706Regular Member

Posts: 6Still in prison
Well, according to OTIS she's still in prison. Which doesn't prevent anyone from marrying her but will complicate getting her tongue up your ass for now.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 08:02 #35705Senior Member

Posts: 122Next X
Your late to the party 🎉 there seems to be a linr of guys wanting to in on this. 😊.
Originally Posted by MageXO
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-26 05:13 #35704Senior Member

Posts: 98Alright, where do I find my next ex-wife?
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 20:25 #35703Regular Member

Posts: 1Non Asian
Can anyone provide non Asian parlors for (HE / extras) or have any tips on finding one? Also experiencing.
"Asian fatigue" as someone else said LOL.
-
01-08-26 15:10 #35702Senior Member

Posts: 223Also I meant to say "the lady was nice enough". But she was on the older side and not super attractive. Any advice on the parlor that gives a great massage along with HE is appreciated. Most of these places the massage is just a tease to get to the ending.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-26 15:07 #35701Senior Member

Posts: 223I think Great Hands is the best FS option. But the massage is pretty much nonexistent there.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





