Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 37333
-
01-03-26 09:46 #35668Senior Member

Posts: 424That's pretty standard there
Yes, most of them I've heard get nude with open roaming for 100 tip. Not to make assumptions from how you are asking, but when you consider most places it's at minimum 40 tip for a handy, 50-60 tip for handy plus see / touch boobs, another 40 for the whole enchilada is not far off. Is why this place keeps 4-5 ladies busy all day long.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
When put into perspective, the FS ladies are taking on a lot of risk for 140-150 tip.
-
01-02-26 23:19 #35667Banned Member

Posts: 58Which Jenn is this?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...905639857.html
Formerly in Port Huron?
With Libby in Roseville? Office building?
I've Searched but old posts omitted pictures.
-
01-02-26 20:38 #35666Senior Member

Posts: 1170Hopefully, you get the ok. She's almost an hour drive for me, but I'll happily make the trip again.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 00:29 #35665Senior Member

Posts: 33Donation tiff FS
Can someone tell me FS for tiff donation and BBFS too want to see her but don't want to get over charged I understand she is different with different clients dm is ok too.
Originally Posted by EvenFlow5
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 00:24 #35664Senior Member

Posts: 59Tiffany is hot with a nice body.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
Jenny looks much more her own age and is pretty chunky.
-
01-01-26 19:45 #35663Senior Member

Posts: 477Updates
TY for the updates!
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 18:36 #35662Senior Member

Posts: 195Damn. My DMs have blown up. Yes that's the one. The famous Sarah from Waterford. So basically she gave me her personal number awhile back before she was locked up. Just the other night I was checking Telegram and noticed it said "Your contact, Sarah from Waterford, has just joined Telegram" I asked if she was the same Sarah that gave massages in Waterford and she said "Yes". I was surprised because I also thought she was still locked up but when you check OTIS there is a max and minimum sentence and her minimum was to get out July of 2025 so it looks like that must be the case.
Originally Posted by GenEx79
[View Original Post]
I asked her if she is seeing clients again but haven't heard anything back. She might be selective about who she's seeing right now, if anyone, and can't blame her. Still trying to gather intel. Don't want to put anything out there she doesn't want out so I won't be sharing digits or anything unless I get the okay.
-
01-01-26 17:36 #35661Senior Member

Posts: 1469What do Tiffany and Jenny look like at Saigon?
Milkers? Milfs?
-
01-01-26 15:42 #35660Regular Member

Posts: 3The hundred was the full tip for naked Russian.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 13:53 #35659Senior Member

Posts: 122Rimmer
Sarah sounds like a gal I want to be friends with. Please keep me in the loop.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 13:31 #35658Regular Member

Posts: 7Where is she posting at? Seems like my kinda gal.
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 11:51 #35657Senior Member

Posts: 246Ass licking??
Ass licking is putting it mildly. She used to make a 3 course meal out of ass eating and tried to shove her tongue up my butt one time. She sure had a chocolate starfish fetish. LOL.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 05:48 #35656Senior Member

Posts: 1170Am I reading this right? She wanted an extra hundred dollars to take off her clothes and allow roaming?
Originally Posted by Caber
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 00:52 #35655Senior Member

Posts: 100Ass licking Sarah? OTIS still shows her as an active prisoner. If OTIS it's out of date please keep us posted. I would want to see her again.
Originally Posted by PickleJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 21:14 #35654Senior Member

Posts: 195Waterford Sarah
I've made contact with Sarah from Waterford. Will report if anything comes from it.










Reply With Quote




