Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54982

    Vip

    Planning a trip to VIP wellness, besides angel who else should I see and double with? How much?

  2. #54981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Don1990  [View Original Post]
    Went to M&Y with $$ left with a triple BBJ head w / rimjob 3 different pussy and CIM for two girls they shared and I also left with empty pockets LOL.
    That's damn sure bargain! Must have been a slow day.

  3. #54980
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Jojo and Mina at Orchid (on oak ridge)

    Dropped by Orchid and had a fun time with Jojo, beautiful gal with a terrific body and some sexy manmade D's. Service was great, went through all the usual stuff including BBBJ and CFS, would repeat.

    On the way out, Mina came out to give me hugs and kisses and she was looking as sexy as ever. Had a lot of wonderful times with her in the past and I'll definitely have to come back for a session with her.

  4. #54979
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    Kind of like a gang

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Funny you're saying this, because I was also thinking the other day of all the things I've could've bought or paid off with the amount of money I've spent on these beautiful girls. Once you're in this hobby, you're in it for life or until you can't physically perform anymore.
    I really mean that as a joke in all sense of the word. It is nice on some level when you get into the experience that can be had with visiting AMPs, especially. There are relationships and concern behind some of the interactions. There are some things as little as making sure that when you leave the store that you check that the women, or man waiting for them, lock the back door of the building. That could be an example of what may have happened, or just an example of what could be considered a dream.

  5. #54978

    M&y

    Went to M&Y with $$ left with a triple BBJ head w / rimjob 3 different pussy and CIM for two girls they shared and I also left with empty pockets LOL.

  6. #54977

    Go for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean 'Spa King' is still available? Hahaha!
    Yeah for sure! LOL. I'm headed back down in 2 weeks. Pry going to give it another shot. I try to go 2-3 times a day to get my moneys worth when I'm down there. 1st thing, mid day and before close. Harder to keep my body able to do it, but your spas are the best of anywhere I've been. Try to stay on OBT and cycle between the big 3 by there. Tried Blue Ocean last time. Good time but not all the extras like other places. I saw QQ. Maybe try there one day. But really only searching for other TS, RIM, CIM places with 2nd girl possibility. So I stick with the 3 as a guarantee. So claim the Spa King title before I get back down there. LOL.

  7. #54976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    Lavender(was gardenia)GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Nothing extraordinary but it was a standard experience but NO tuma and minimal effort in the table shower room and once again the standard 240 was counted out in front of me and I was emphatically told "not enough" that if I wanted the "full" massage it would be 280 and they were acting firm on that! So I'm under the impression they are pushing for 280 as the new for 2026 onwards standard one hour rate for the services we are accustomed too.
    Damn that sucks, and the subpar performance, I don't think I'll put myself in that situation.

    Thanks for the feedback.

    and I doubt that the fools who drop that kind of money and drive up the prices will make up for the ones that don't! Way too many options in Orlando!

    well...does mean no interruptions because the doorbell won't be ringing 🤣

  8. #54975

    Re: Asshole

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn619  [View Original Post]
    So cause I wouldn't shut ma mouth they put me in jail for a month and labeled me "Asshole". Woohoo! Pretty rare actually. I did go back and forth with the Admin and admitted I took it a bit far. They were cool about it and said if I was a good boy for a while they'd change it back. Its been a pretty long time. LOL. It kinda grew on me. So its all good. My favorite song growin up was "I'm an Asshole" by Denis Leary so I sing it when I'm walking into the spas.
    Does this mean 'Spa King' is still available? Hahaha!

  9. #54974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Funny you're saying this, because I was also thinking the other day of all the things I've could've bought or paid off with the amount of money I've spent on these beautiful girls. Once you're in this hobby, you're in it for life or until you can't physically perform anymore.
    Yes sir, and no regrets here. If it flies floats or fucks, well you know the rest, so we might be getting off easy compared to anothers circumstances.

  10. #54973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Playfull  [View Original Post]
    Its a good thing that you won't go back there again, they probably have your picture on their walls and faxed it to all the neighboring spas. Loool.
    that's a fact, that kind of information is shared.

    I don't think they fax anymore🤣 they will pull it from their hi def surveillance system and share it with spas of customers being assholes(no offense john)

  11. #54972

    Untamed Daphne at Venus

    I had a great time with Daphne right after a hard landing she texted me that she was back at Venus and the uber took me right to her. After she guided me to my room, love her energy, style and body. Oh her body!! Curvy AF, everything on her is as it should be.

    Right away dfk and went straight for Jr. I mean all of it all the way down her throat. Left the donation on the edge of the bed and added a little extra for whatever. We hit the shower real quick she slid her tits on my back and crack and some light kisses got me pretty antsy to start fucking.

    I spun around with my hard rod, we exchange more spit, I got her smooth kitty up on my face in 69. She went down slow and deep on the other side there is no taming this one. It felt like her mouth has no end and that tongue of hers. Ugh so good. Gawk— gawk so deep!! I wanted to stop but couldn't even get the words out of my mouth I stiffed up and let it out in her mouth, she let me hold her down for that satisfying finish then as she always does she swallowed the whole load.

    We rushed back to the room to cool down. I sat on the sofa and had a drink. Daphne wasn't having it. She kneeled down and kissed my chest as she made her way down to lick my balls. Little finger action got her pretty hot, and she was constantly showing off her tight squeezes like her kitty is trying to invite me in deeper. She mounted me right there on the sofa.

    She was very snug and moved her body well. Went through all my favorite positions, finally I held her down in standing doggy and pulled out for a massive second shot all over her back and ass. I collapsed on the sofa. She cleaned us up and came to sit next to me. I extended to a 90 min session just to be able to regain the ability to move my legs to leave. LOL.

  12. #54971
    Its a good thing that you won't go back there again, they probably have your picture on their walls and faxed it to all the neighboring spas. Loool.

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStroller  [View Original Post]
    So I know there's been this push to make tipping the standard, but I went in to Elegance in Clermont. All I wanted was a legit massage. No extras. I treated it like a regular massage. There was no standing at attention at the TS. After we're done, she asks if I want to pay the tip with cash or on the card. I'm baffled because I'm wondering why she's expecting a tip when she didn't do anything to earn that tip. I feel pressured into it but I give her like a $5 tip. She asks if I can do 15%. I tell her no, that's all I got. And she gives me attitude. So I say have a good evening and walk out. I understand that the house fee goes to the house, but if you're going to promote your spot as a legit spot, then when someone comes in for a reg massage, then some of that fee needs to go to girl. I'll just never go there again.

  13. #54970
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyWise0123  [View Original Post]
    Yep, just talking shit, all why'all coming there just hopefully means it stays open.

    And Qq was the bomb, super clean, I saw Kelly and Ivy there. Good times.

    Side note, I was in FLL. For a couple days. Drier than Jacksonville down there. No beuno on AMP scene or escort. If someone knows otherwise and wants to share. Looks like I'll be down there on the monthly now.
    FLL has one KGirl apartment shop. It is not like Orlando in terms of spas but you can find talent in FLL also.

  14. #54969
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    It was your standard fare that met expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Well? How was the visit?

    did you pull up in a Bentley sporting a lot of gold?

    I haven't been to lavender since it since it changed name from gardenia. You're on the West side so check out Crystal (Tokyo) 240. On South John Young, maybe they're trying it on new faces?

    I've got some Union business over there coming up about some local work, and after some recent reports I have lavender and missly on my radar. When I'm working in Orlando I'm more of a frequent flyer at the local spas instead of the occasional participant.

    And of course when I'm working, y'all won't have to put up with my two cents on every other post🤣.
    Nothing extraordinary but it was a standard experience but NO tuma and minimal effort in the table shower room and once again the standard 240 was counted out in front of me and I was emphatically told "not enough" that if I wanted the "full" massage it would be 280 and they were acting firm on that! So I'm under the impression they are pushing for 280 as the new for 2026 onwards standard one hour rate for the services we are accustomed too.

  15. #54968
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStroller  [View Original Post]
    So I know there's been this push to make tipping the standard, but I went in to Elegance in Clermont. All I wanted was a legit massage. No extras. I treated it like a regular massage. There was no standing at attention at the TS. After we're done, she asks if I want to pay the tip with cash or on the card. I'm baffled because I'm wondering why she's expecting a tip when she didn't do anything to earn that tip. I feel pressured into it but I give her like a $5 tip. She asks if I can do 15%. I tell her no, that's all I got. And she gives me attitude. So I say have a good evening and walk out. I understand that the house fee goes to the house, but if you're going to promote your spot as a legit spot, then when someone comes in for a reg massage, then some of that fee needs to go to girl. I'll just never go there again.
    Wow, talk about a cheapskate, LOL. I knew there were some penny pinchers out there but this guy takes the cake. 5 bucks! I tip more than 5 bucks for a mixed drink sometimes. You say you'll never go there again. I imagine they'd be relieved to know that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape