Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54968
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStroller  [View Original Post]
    So I know there's been this push to make tipping the standard, but I went in to Elegance in Clermont. All I wanted was a legit massage. No extras. I treated it like a regular massage. There was no standing at attention at the TS. After we're done, she asks if I want to pay the tip with cash or on the card. I'm baffled because I'm wondering why she's expecting a tip when she didn't do anything to earn that tip. I feel pressured into it but I give her like a $5 tip. She asks if I can do 15%. I tell her no, that's all I got. And she gives me attitude. So I say have a good evening and walk out. I understand that the house fee goes to the house, but if you're going to promote your spot as a legit spot, then when someone comes in for a reg massage, then some of that fee needs to go to girl. I'll just never go there again.
    Wow, talk about a cheapskate, LOL. I knew there were some penny pinchers out there but this guy takes the cake. 5 bucks! I tip more than 5 bucks for a mixed drink sometimes. You say you'll never go there again. I imagine they'd be relieved to know that.

  2. #54967

    Yep, I'm an Asshole

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Quick question BigJohn where it says "Asshole" under your username. Is that something admin put on there? I can't see where one of us can edit or change something like that. You must have been a bad boy to get that custom branding! LOL.
    Admin did it. Very long story. In my local forum (Chicago) I had a disagreement with another guy. He was a review artist (pry friend of the door guy). Anyways I got screwed on a scheduled appointment at an apartment and complained that it was kinda bullshit. I know walk in AMPs are unreliable, but apartments are different. So he proceeds to publicly post my last 4 digits of my number to say it wasnt the right time or something to dave face for the apartment. Well I lost my shit and went off on him. Kinda went off a bit when I asked it to be deleted. And again when they didn't ban the fucker. And pry bitched a little more. Lmao. So cause I wouldn't shut ma mouth they put me in jail for a month and labeled me "Asshole". Woohoo! Pretty rare actually. I did go back and forth with the Admin and admitted I took it a bit far. They were cool about it and said if I was a good boy for a while they'd change it back. Its been a pretty long time. LOL. It kinda grew on me. So its all good. My favorite song growin up was "I'm an Asshole" by Denis Leary so I sing it when I'm walking into the spas.

  3. #54966
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStroller  [View Original Post]
    So I know there's been this push to make tipping the standard, but I went in to Elegance in Clermont. All I wanted was a legit massage. No extras. I treated it like a regular massage. There was no standing at attention at the TS. After we're done, she asks if I want to pay the tip with cash or on the card. I'm baffled because I'm wondering why she's expecting a tip when she didn't do anything to earn that tip. I feel pressured into it but I give her like a $5 tip. She asks if I can do 15%. I tell her no, that's all I got. And she gives me attitude. So I say have a good evening and walk out. I understand that the house fee goes to the house, but if you're going to promote your spot as a legit spot, then when someone comes in for a reg massage, then some of that fee needs to go to girl. I'll just never go there again.
    What the fuck is this? So you went for a massage and you didn't tip her at LEAST 15%, because you didn't want a sexual service? But she still provided the massage service...you just felt that did not require a tip?

    When you order a pizza, do you tip the pizza boy even if he doesn't jerk you off upon delivery?

    You need a crash course on tipping etiquette bro, and lucky for you, I think Miss Manners is still alive!

    Yikes.

  4. #54965

    Tokyo

    I visited Tokyo, was greeted by Sophia. She is very attractive.

    Super friendly and eager to please.

    The spa is amazing. I feel 20 again.

  5. #54964
    C'Mon. $5?? Tipping in the massage industry is pretty standard, even legit locations deserve a $20 minimum if the massage was good.

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStroller  [View Original Post]
    So I know there's been this push to make tipping the standard, but I went in to Elegance in Clermont. All I wanted was a legit massage. No extras. I treated it like a regular massage. There was no standing at attention at the TS. After we're done, she asks if I want to pay the tip with cash or on the card. I'm baffled because I'm wondering why she's expecting a tip when she didn't do anything to earn that tip. I feel pressured into it but I give her like a $5 tip. She asks if I can do 15%. I tell her no, that's all I got. And she gives me attitude. So I say have a good evening and walk out. I understand that the house fee goes to the house, but if you're going to promote your spot as a legit spot, then when someone comes in for a reg massage, then some of that fee needs to go to girl. I'll just never go there again.

  6. #54963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStroller  [View Original Post]
    So I know there's been this push to make tipping the standard, but I went in to Elegance in Clermont. All I wanted was a legit massage. No extras. I treated it like a regular massage. There was no standing at attention at the TS. After we're done, she asks if I want to pay the tip with cash or on the card. I'm baffled because I'm wondering why she's expecting a tip when she didn't do anything to earn that tip. I feel pressured into it but I give her like a $5 tip. She asks if I can do 15%. I tell her no, that's all I got. And she gives me attitude. So I say have a good evening and walk out. I understand that the house fee goes to the house, but if you're going to promote your spot as a legit spot, then when someone comes in for a reg massage, then some of that fee needs to go to girl. I'll just never go there again.
    I occasionally find myself in a legit spa by mistake in my travels, most current was Okeechobee and it had a table shower too, so I'm thinking yeah got to be something here. Wrong! She covered my dick with a washcloth while I was in the table shower and didn't come close to contact, but I tipped anyway. Guess it's kind of like if you ever hired a moving company, I'd rather take an asswhiping instead moving my own furniture from house to house, I've paid anywhere from to 90 to 150 an hour for good movers, and they too expect a tip! And get one from me.

    The door fee? I can't be certain of the door structure at legit spas, but I know at a lot(maybe all) of the illicit spas the door fee goes to whoever rented them the spot(with knowledge) of circumstances...or the bigboss that got the place for the girls to operate and in both situations you can bet your ass they know exactly how many people walked in and out of that door every day of the week because that's their money. One of my masseuses/bosslady that I got close to at the time would regularly make trips to flushing and told me why.

  7. #54962
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely, for sure, they make it up!!! and don't forget nothing! I had a mind blowing, out of this world experience with one of this businesses best ever a while back after this visit...I came in on an early evening and when we get to the room after the table shower I knew something wasn't right because I've been with her before. So I'm like what's wrong? What's bothering you? She starts opening up about a customer that was rude, obnoxious, well... With my limited vocabulary I'll just call him a "complete fucking asshole!". So I just backed off and put my agenda to the side that time. I mean, in my lifetime I've spent enough money to buy a house or at least a 2026 King Ranch 4 x4 on these ladies with no regrets. So I know bad days happen. Of course she never forgot and always special with her ever since.

    Don't get me wrong I'm a selfish SOB! and it's not a (no) to certain questions...It's a "Oh Hell No!"and I get a big smile in return!
    Funny you're saying this, because I was also thinking the other day of all the things I've could've bought or paid off with the amount of money I've spent on these beautiful girls. Once you're in this hobby, you're in it for life or until you can't physically perform anymore.

  8. #54961
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    And yes your prob right re Daphne. But worth the risk.

    I know Chloe is at JiuJiu so maybe a double day. I have not been to tokyo in a while but will try them tomorrow now knowing kiki is gone from Orchid.
    I still haven't tried Chloe, I might give her a try next week.

  9. #54960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Love the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I always give them more than the normal rates also. Get over here Pub! Tokyo has a good crew right now but again I know your kinks so not sure who is down for all of that other than candy (Jenny) but she is all primed up over there. She videod me earlier and she was being dirty. Her and Grace, Nana and Vivi were all sitting there with nothing to do.

    Not sure if you know the girl working with Daphne at Venus but boss told me she's my type and wild but haven't heard much on her yet. Daphne would probably cut your Jiba off though if you go see her while Daphne is there. LOL. I used disguise myself walking in with a wig on and glasses with different clothes just to mess with the girls, you might need to try that.
    And yes your prob right re Daphne. But worth the risk.

    I know Chloe is at JiuJiu so maybe a double day. I have not been to tokyo in a while but will try them tomorrow now knowing kiki is gone from Orchid.

  10. #54959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Doubt same

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Kiki? Somebody posted a positive review on her as being a goat (nothing since) I'd like to see some confirmation reports before I make the trip.

    probably a personal goat🤣
    Pretty sure not same kiki, its a common name used.

  11. #54958
    When you get a haircut do you tip your barber? It's the service industry. Maybe look at not doing the TS and go to the half hour and then tip the difference from hour to 1/2 and tip that to the girls! This way everyone wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStroller  [View Original Post]
    So I know there's been this push to make tipping the standard, but I went in to Elegance in Clermont. All I wanted was a legit massage. No extras. I treated it like a regular massage. There was no standing at attention at the TS. After we're done, she asks if I want to pay the tip with cash or on the card. I'm baffled because I'm wondering why she's expecting a tip when she didn't do anything to earn that tip. I feel pressured into it but I give her like a $5 tip. She asks if I can do 15%. I tell her no, that's all I got. And she gives me attitude. So I say have a good evening and walk out. I understand that the house fee goes to the house, but if you're going to promote your spot as a legit spot, then when someone comes in for a reg massage, then some of that fee needs to go to girl. I'll just never go there again.

  12. #54957

    Tipping

    So I know there's been this push to make tipping the standard, but I went in to Elegance in Clermont. All I wanted was a legit massage. No extras. I treated it like a regular massage. There was no standing at attention at the TS. After we're done, she asks if I want to pay the tip with cash or on the card. I'm baffled because I'm wondering why she's expecting a tip when she didn't do anything to earn that tip. I feel pressured into it but I give her like a $5 tip. She asks if I can do 15%. I tell her no, that's all I got. And she gives me attitude. So I say have a good evening and walk out. I understand that the house fee goes to the house, but if you're going to promote your spot as a legit spot, then when someone comes in for a reg massage, then some of that fee needs to go to girl. I'll just never go there again.

  13. #54956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    jui jui

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in yesterday afternoon hoping to meet the Thai lady. I got the Chinese girl. She was small, no fat, super small. She was fun.

    I meet the Thai lady but probably would not go back for her. Not saying bad but not for me.
    Which one is Kiki? Somebody posted a positive review on her as being a goat (nothing since) I'd like to see some confirmation reports before I make the trip.

    probably a personal goat🤣

  14. #54955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Even for a reprobate like me Happyxxx! But I def pay them well. They are mostly all super nice ladys who occasionally have a bad day like us all. It has been my experience when they do have a bad day they are all too willing to make it up in the most pleasant experiences. Time to make a trip in!
    Absolutely, for sure, they make it up!!! and don't forget nothing! I had a mind blowing, out of this world experience with one of this businesses best ever a while back after this visit...I came in on an early evening and when we get to the room after the table shower I knew something wasn't right because I've been with her before. So I'm like what's wrong? What's bothering you? She starts opening up about a customer that was rude, obnoxious, well... With my limited vocabulary I'll just call him a "complete fucking asshole!". So I just backed off and put my agenda to the side that time. I mean, in my lifetime I've spent enough money to buy a house or at least a 2026 King Ranch 4 x4 on these ladies with no regrets. So I know bad days happen. Of course she never forgot and always special with her ever since.

    Don't get me wrong I'm a selfish SOB! and it's not a (no) to certain questions...It's a "Oh Hell No!"and I get a big smile in return!

  15. #54954

    Another 2 spa Day

    I had another 2 day spa day. First stop was. A spa on Hiawassee that shares a parking lot with the recently refinished Publix. The massage was really really good. They are not L2 or L3. My interest are strictly L3. So I got the massage, left a tip and left. I then proceeded to another location that I've never been to before. Spa Serenity. I read here about an older lady there that I wanted to try. I got there and was greeted by "Diamond". For whatever reason she gave me her real name first then asked to be called by that name. She was approx. Mid thirties, very short and chubby. Not fat but a bit chubby, barely C cup, Average looking face but doesn't look like she would be in this line of work. She looks more. Like a restaurant worker. Sound weird right? Oh well. She smiles A LOT. Smiles even with her eyes. Anyway, she was fun. Tight but shallow depth. Brest were slightly enhanced but not too bad. Nips were delightful. English was rough as usual. We enjoyed ourselves.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape