Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54938

    Meiji. Kamki

    I saw Kamki the other day at the familiar altamonte location. She is probably the least attractive of all the meiji girls I have seen. Not bad or anything but for the price a regular AMP is better. She was very nice and total GFE. She does kiss very well and has a nice tight pussy. Her breasts are natural but in no way a c cup, when she is in cg they are nice to suck on but in mish they basically disappear. 260 before any upgrades.

  2. #54937
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Doubt it, but everything's negotiable. You would need to add. 6 for the house, obviously. I can't speak for the girls and I never would, but your odds aren't great.

    I can only speak from experience and having witnessed this a handful of times. Mostly young guys 18-25 or so, pay the house fee, booted after a few minutes in the room. Kid wanted a handy or a quickie for a little tip, girl wasn't havin' it. I can speculate as to why, but I won't. Dude(s) get tossed every time.

    I don't think the girls want to open the door to QVs, they deal with enough fuckheads and this is not their ideal clientele. Not talking about you specifically, but I'm sure you get what I mean.

    There's nothing wrong with leaving after 10 min, we've all been there. Last time I was with Angela the door pinged 6 times in the first 20 min I was there. I thought it was a shitshow busy afternoon, but I couldn't tell because she threw a towel over the monitor (that fucking sweetheart). Hahaha! Turns out it was 3 dudes that arrived just after me and all 3 were gone in 20 min...6 pings.

    We came out of the room and one of the girls goes, "They all quick, 1-2-3, pow!" Hahaha! Nothing wrong with it, but pay the two hundy and be happy to bang an Asian hottie. Don't cheapen it up.

    Peace!
    Yes well said. And when guys are cheap with the girls, their service is not as good! 200 minimum and you know you at least got 30 minutes weather you leave in 10 minutes or not. I think the quick five minute visits for 100 or $150 is rare and only done with clients that they know or have done this many times. There are some guys that just want to hand job and that's it. I love when I'm with one of my favorite girls And she doesn't want me to leave so she says "wait for me, just five minutes". I'll be right back and then she gives me the universal sign for hand job and Sure enough a few minutes later the dude's walking out the door. LOL. But definitely no fucking. And then like I mentioned before you got the guys that pay the full rate just want to listen from the extra over while you're fucking a girl in the next room. LOL. Something for everyone haha.

  3. #54936

    AMP pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone! I took a break from the AMP scene and I decided to jump back in this year!.I've visited a handful of places but to my bewilderment I am being asked to pay higher! Than the customary fees for a therapeutic massage session I'm accustomed too!.I was usually paying a 240 one hour inclusive fee but at the particular AMP in the Publix shopping plaza on Kirkman road next to a small takeaway Brazil restaurant I was being pressured into a whopping 280! An additional 40! I reluctantly agreed as I thought it was a one off fluke and said to myself I will just avoid this place next time.

    So when a few days later I decided to stop in at the massage spot on Hiawassee Road in a plaza with smoke shops and restaurants on the corner of Old Winter Garden road I was once again told it's going to be 280! For a one hour therapeutic inclusive massage session! I have no idea! If both of these are under same management!? But I do know a majority of staff of these AMPs are friendly to each other and look out for one another!. ,not saying everywhere in town is kicking off 2026 with higher rates!? But it seems like a trend to where things are headed once it gains traction.
    They probably feel like $40 is enough to raise without breaking a threshold of 300 and really making you question the price. Some of the better escorts are in the 250 to 300 range for an hour anymore also. Honestly I'm considering giving this up. Too much else to worry about these days. It'll just be an occasional treat for me.

  4. #54935
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone! I took a break from the AMP scene and I decided to jump back in this year!.I've visited a handful of places but to my bewilderment I am being asked to pay higher! Than the customary fees for a therapeutic massage session I'm accustomed too!.I was usually paying a 240 one hour inclusive fee but at the particular AMP in the Publix shopping plaza on Kirkman road next to a small takeaway Brazil restaurant I was being pressured into a whopping 280! An additional 40! I reluctantly agreed as I thought it was a one off fluke and said to myself I will just avoid this place next time.

    So when a few days later I decided to stop in at the massage spot on Hiawassee Road in a plaza with smoke shops and restaurants on the corner of Old Winter Garden road I was once again told it's going to be 280! For a one hour therapeutic inclusive massage session! I have no idea! If both of these are under same management!? But I do know a majority of staff of these AMPs are friendly to each other and look out for one another!. ,not saying everywhere in town is kicking off 2026 with higher rates!? But it seems like a trend to where things are headed once it gains traction.
    Both of those places are lower tier compared to the bigger ones around town so you should be paying less not more, however worst case scenario it should be 240 an hour because that's what the rates still are and 200 for the half hour. Your best bet always is to walk and give them exactly 240 and then they know that you know what's up. If they ask you for more than just ask for your money back and walk out and they will most likely agree to the 240 because they don't like handing you money back. They're just trying to work you, especially if they don't recognize you or haven't seen in a while. Never ask them how much either, know the prices before you go and go there with the exact change. Stick with the places always talked about and you won't run into this issue: Tokyo, orchid, 5 star, even Venus and VIP but I prefer the first 3 myself. Good luck.

  5. #54934
    Super helpful! I like natural breasts and it's a challenge to find them. And most agencies / AMPs just lie if you ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Repeat visit with Meiji and first visit with Kamki. She is a young and attractive Japanese woman. Estimated age early 20's. Estimated height 5'6". Pretty face, curvaceous body and nice natural breasts. Large Bs or small Cs. I asked Kamki if they were natural and she said yes. Good enough for me. Long black hair that she wore up. Very pleasant and outgoing with decent English. All the Japanese providers are polite but few are as outgoing as Kamki. Completely shaved except for a "5 o'clock pussy shadow" and no tattoos. Very clean and hygienic.

    Began with the pre coital shower and a sensual cleaning. Proceeded to the bed and Kamki had me lay down while she kissed my nipples and worked her way down to my member for a sensual BBBJ. Progressed to DATY, 69, DATO (briefly until her twitching let me know that it wasn't her thing), CG, MISH and DOGGY leading to a draining release. She performed with energy and enthusiasm. She likes to kiss and does it very well. Kamki has a tight pussy but not a problem as I am of average length and girth. The highlight of the session, for me, was giving her a lengthy DATY to the beat of the pop music playing on her phone.

    We talked a bit before the post coital shower. Kamki said that she is from Tokyo and that this is her first visit to Florida. She said that she went to Miami first. She said she enjoys playing tennis and asked about tennis schools in Florida. Really enjoyed my visit with Kamki. So friendly and upbeat. It is impossible to dislike this woman. Highly recommended.

    Meiji118.com

  6. #54933
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 252

    Feeling inflationary pressure into paying Higher fees!

    Greetings Everyone! I took a break from the AMP scene and I decided to jump back in this year!.I've visited a handful of places but to my bewilderment I am being asked to pay higher! Than the customary fees for a therapeutic massage session I'm accustomed too!.I was usually paying a 240 one hour inclusive fee but at the particular AMP in the Publix shopping plaza on Kirkman road next to a small takeaway Brazil restaurant I was being pressured into a whopping 280! An additional 40! I reluctantly agreed as I thought it was a one off fluke and said to myself I will just avoid this place next time.

    So when a few days later I decided to stop in at the massage spot on Hiawassee Road in a plaza with smoke shops and restaurants on the corner of Old Winter Garden road I was once again told it's going to be 280! For a one hour therapeutic inclusive massage session! I have no idea! If both of these are under same management!? But I do know a majority of staff of these AMPs are friendly to each other and look out for one another!. ,not saying everywhere in town is kicking off 2026 with higher rates!? But it seems like a trend to where things are headed once it gains traction.

    I'm really getting worried of getting "priced out" of being a client for regular therapy sessions if the staff starts demanding and setting a new pricing standard of 280 instead of the 240 where accustomed too! Have other folks run into this kind of dilemma!? Where they shake their heads and say "240 no more know 280" I'm really annoyed by this as these two locations were convenient for me!

  7. #54932

    Re: VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    oh wow!! Well Some girls might give a hand job or a quick blowjob for that amount but not fuck for $100 unless you're a VIP guy. LOL. Good luck though!
    Um, I would like to inquire about this "VIP" status you speak of. How would one acquire this? Is this like CLEAR, do I have to go to MCO and get a background check and fingerprints, etc? Because I'll do it, whatever it takes. I mean, I need my 'Fuck-for-100' card! Hahaha!

  8. #54931

    Re: Quick Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpinAllDay  [View Original Post]
    I'm not into the whole massage experience at AMPs and I don't last long either. I just want to fuck and leave. With that being said if I were to enter any of the big 3 spots with just a hundred dollar bill and ask to fuck for 10 minutes would that be allowed?

    Thanks.
    Doubt it, but everything's negotiable. You would need to add. 6 for the house, obviously. I can't speak for the girls and I never would, but your odds aren't great.

    I can only speak from experience and having witnessed this a handful of times. Mostly young guys 18-25 or so, pay the house fee, booted after a few minutes in the room. Kid wanted a handy or a quickie for a little tip, girl wasn't havin' it. I can speculate as to why, but I won't. Dude(s) get tossed every time.

    I don't think the girls want to open the door to QVs, they deal with enough fuckheads and this is not their ideal clientele. Not talking about you specifically, but I'm sure you get what I mean.

    There's nothing wrong with leaving after 10 min, we've all been there. Last time I was with Angela the door pinged 6 times in the first 20 min I was there. I thought it was a shitshow busy afternoon, but I couldn't tell because she threw a towel over the monitor (that fucking sweetheart). Hahaha! Turns out it was 3 dudes that arrived just after me and all 3 were gone in 20 min...6 pings.

    We came out of the room and one of the girls goes, "They all quick, 1-2-3, pow!" Hahaha! Nothing wrong with it, but pay the two hundy and be happy to bang an Asian hottie. Don't cheapen it up.

    Peace!

  9. #54930
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn619  [View Original Post]
    Tried twice last time I was in Mecca. I hit M&Y at 11:10 and got service. Pretty good too, but I could tell she was tired. So next night tried VIP at about 11:15 and they locked the door. I had the wall walker and 2 others I can't remember the names. All 3 girls. Paid 100 each for the other 2. It was fuckin crazy. They musta got high righy before. They were in such a good mood. 1st 15 minutes was joking around while they took turns blowing me. Angela put her panties on my head and they all started chanting "Spa King". It was fucking hilarious. Managed to get my bearings and focus. Got to fuck all 3 of them. Highlight was eating out Angela, staring at those abs while she stood over another while I plowed her in doggy. Was pry the most memorable time I've had at a spa. But 3 is a bit much. I like 2. Hard to focus on 3 girls. One is always just licking your nipples or something. Still got to mark it off the bucket list.
    Quick question BigJohn where it says "Asshole" under your username. Is that something admin put on there? I can't see where one of us can edit or change something like that. You must have been a bad boy to get that custom branding! LOL.

  10. #54929
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn619  [View Original Post]
    Tried twice last time I was in Mecca. I hit M&Y at 11:10 and got service. Pretty good too, but I could tell she was tired. So next night tried VIP at about 11:15 and they locked the door. I had the wall walker and 2 others I can't remember the names. All 3 girls. Paid 100 each for the other 2. It was fuckin crazy. They musta got high righy before. They were in such a good mood. 1st 15 minutes was joking around while they took turns blowing me. Angela put her panties on my head and they all started chanting "Spa King". It was fucking hilarious. Managed to get my bearings and focus. Got to fuck all 3 of them. Highlight was eating out Angela, staring at those abs while she stood over another while I plowed her in doggy. Was pry the most memorable time I've had at a spa. But 3 is a bit much. I like 2. Hard to focus on 3 girls. One is always just licking your nipples or something. Still got to mark it off the bucket list.
    Hell yea!! That's how you do it! Shut the place down and have your way with these little beauties. Now you need to change your username to the one they gave you. Haha.

  11. #54928
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyl1021  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Venus off Curry and Conway? Thanks in advance.
    Yes, that's the one.

  12. #54927
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the timely reply, I'm seeing a lot of chatter on that post I would hate to see those girls get bum rushed,

    We got enough interruptions!!!

    But hey, they want to pay 60 or 80 to the house and then something to the girl for 5 minutes it's up to them, could be profitable considering the volume they could have with 5 minutes handjobs?? But I guarantee somebody's counting heads(besides the girls) and has their hand out for every single one that came in.

    If there's a buck in it it'll probably happen.

    maybe we start seeing a shit ton more of those signs at the strip malls. "massage 15min $40"
    Haha, yeah it's not an every day thing and not that often. I'm just saying some guys every once in a while that's all they want. And I agree we definitely don't need any more interruptions.

  13. #54926

    Re: Spa King

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn619  [View Original Post]
    1st 15 minutes was joking around while they took turns blowing me. Angela put her panties on my head and they all started chanting "Spa King"
    This is so fantastic, hahaha! I fucking LOVE this! HAHAHA!

  14. #54925

    Has anyone visited?

    I've been interested in the Meiji girls for a while but haven't had a chance since recently. Has anyone tried out kamki specifically or have any useful information with Meiji? It seems pretty straight forward just curious.

  15. #54924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yes the 60 or the 80 goes to the house. The camera above the door is just another camera to see who's coming in and out just like the other ones throughout the store, but they can always get on that camera or any of the others to check anything out that they want to, I've watched them do it, especially if ia guy that comes in and makes trouble for these girls or worse. The first camera is just to put the first eyes on whoever before the unlock the door and let you in. Unfortunately, there are times when guys will come in and rough up these girls or try to intimidate them and I've even seen where they played the video back so that we can get a clear picture of who it is and any other info.

    As far as the other part, I don't want to go into to much detail out of respect for the girls, but they definitely aren't fucking for $100 unless you have some kind of deal worked out with them. However there are some customers that do come in that just want a hand job and there in and out in 5 min (literally) and it's really up to the provider if they agree to that or not depending how the day went. Most of that response I left was just me being sarcastic to the guy asking what he did.
    Thanks for the timely reply, I'm seeing a lot of chatter on that post I would hate to see those girls get bum rushed,

    We got enough interruptions!!!

    But hey, they want to pay 60 or 80 to the house and then something to the girl for 5 minutes it's up to them, could be profitable considering the volume they could have with 5 minutes handjobs?? But I guarantee somebody's counting heads(besides the girls) and has their hand out for every single one that came in.

    If there's a buck in it it'll probably happen.

    maybe we start seeing a shit ton more of those signs at the strip malls. "massage 15min $40"

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape