Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 3965 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 1093 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 59472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58092

    Mint ATL

    Thanks for all senior members for sharing info here about the place.

    My question: is it straight L3/ FS place like 7 c'ville?

    Does they provide a decent / average massage?

    Any one have any recent visit?

    Thanks.

  2. #58091

    Highway 9

    Headed down highway 9 today. Sucks that so many Roswell places have been closed. Continued down to Sandy Springs and Pearl was busy and the parking lot at Jade Spa was so packed that I passed on it. On the way, passed the old Katy, which is now H&C Massage. If anyone has been NFP on H&C, please DM me. Thanks.

  3. #58090

    Mint condition

    Mint is firing on all cylinders. I've met three. All top tier in my book, even the older one. Haven't met or seen Sophia yet. Solid CBJ / cfs dreams every time for almost $$$ (admittedly high). I'm kinda preferring to the agencies, even though the agencies offer more menu. Maybe mint does too? Haven't asked, has anyone else cracked a code for more at mint? Regardless, I am a repeat customer and will try for the free house fee on 10th visit. LOL.

  4. #58089

    Susu Spa

    I stopped by a newly opened place on Chantilly Drive (apparently previously WaWa now SuSu) - The grand opening sign is hanging, but the new business sign isn't up yet. I had the pleasure of meeting Choi, a petite little beauty (about 5'2") who was a pleasure and what I was needing. She gave a very good medium rub, as I requested, and extra services didn't disappoint. There are several other ladies, whom from a distance looked very appetizing. The place is very clean, everyone was friendly, the environment upbeat, exactly what I like and expect at a massage spa, as well as beautiful ladies treating me like a king. I have a feeling this will become a popular spot when word gets out. I recommend and will repeat with Choi when time allows. House is 60 for 45 minutes and tip is $200, I think well worth the overall service and my experience with Choi.

  5. #58088

    ALT Visit soon

    I'll be visiting the south part of the ATL in a couple weeks. Need to know any spots for a good L! Service and more. I usually visit the Savannah places and would like to research a couple spots ehre in ATL. Please DM me. Inbox is empty. Thanks!

  6. #58087

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Duncs  [View Original Post]
    Received your PM. Thanks. Attempted to respond but your inbox is full.
    Thanks for letting me know, box is clear now.

  7. #58086

    NC Visiting

    Looking for a little help. Atl neighborhoods confuse me, small town man. Looks like most spas are in NE Atl. I will be staying west Atlanta in Washington park neighborhood. Any in that area? Are there any Ebony spas? Would love to sample a little flavor. If so, do you think they would welcome a white brother from NC?

    Just want to feel welcomed and relax a little. Don't want to be where I am not welcomed. Thanks in advance!

  8. #58085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    Curious44

    Received your PM. Thanks. Attempted to respond but your inbox is full.

  9. #58084

    Silk Spa

    Does anyone have experience at Silk Spa on Peachtree. Been thinking about trying it. Thanks for any info.

  10. #58083

    Mint-Options

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadeas  [View Original Post]
    I was just making plans to see Cherry soon, that's a bit of a bummer. Well I can wait until they return.
    Have not tried Cherry but you won't be disappointed with Claire. I enjoyed.

  11. #58082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM.
    Thank you. Reply sent.

  12. #58081
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncs  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where Vivian went? Last worked at Ivy on Cheshire late November / early December of 2025?

    Thank you.
    I sent you a PM.

  13. #58080

    Most Drive BMW and Lexus

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Typically the provider will split the house fee with the owner but will keep the tip. So the girl would get $40 in your situation, plus whatever you tip.
    Hey it isn't easy making a living as an AMP Therapist, but they are well compensated.

  14. #58079
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    House is 70 + 10 for deep tissue. Now I think the 10 goes to the girl, do you give her another 30? Sounds to close to the amount of a tip for L1, she gets 10 +30 =40 for no HE?
    Typically the provider will split the house fee with the owner but will keep the tip. So the girl would get $40 in your situation, plus whatever you tip.

  15. #58078

    Best combo of teasing / massage / finish?

    I'm looking for some recommendations, I need a good massage and some great teasing. I have time to kill this week so I don't mind a trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape