Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #55010
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely, for sure, they make it up!!! and don't forget nothing! I had a mind blowing, out of this world experience with one of this businesses best ever a while back after this visit...I came in on an early evening and when we get to the room after the table shower I knew something wasn't right because I've been with her before. So I'm like what's wrong? What's bothering you? She starts opening up about a customer that was rude, obnoxious, well... With my limited vocabulary I'll just call him a "complete fucking asshole!". So I just backed off and put my agenda to the side that time. I mean, in my lifetime I've spent enough money to buy a house or at least a 2026 King Ranch 4 x4 on these ladies with no regrets. So I know bad days happen. Of course she never forgot and always special with her ever since.

    Don't get me wrong I'm a selfish SOB! and it's not a (no) to certain questions...It's a "Oh Hell No!"and I get a big smile in return!
    Funny you're saying this, because I was also thinking the other day of all the things I've could've bought or paid off with the amount of money I've spent on these beautiful girls. Once you're in this hobby, you're in it for life or until you can't physically perform anymore.

  2. #55009
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    And yes your prob right re Daphne. But worth the risk.

    I know Chloe is at JiuJiu so maybe a double day. I have not been to tokyo in a while but will try them tomorrow now knowing kiki is gone from Orchid.
    I still haven't tried Chloe, I might give her a try next week.

  3. #55008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Love the tip

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I always give them more than the normal rates also. Get over here Pub! Tokyo has a good crew right now but again I know your kinks so not sure who is down for all of that other than candy (Jenny) but she is all primed up over there. She videod me earlier and she was being dirty. Her and Grace, Nana and Vivi were all sitting there with nothing to do.

    Not sure if you know the girl working with Daphne at Venus but boss told me she's my type and wild but haven't heard much on her yet. Daphne would probably cut your Jiba off though if you go see her while Daphne is there. LOL. I used disguise myself walking in with a wig on and glasses with different clothes just to mess with the girls, you might need to try that.
    And yes your prob right re Daphne. But worth the risk.

    I know Chloe is at JiuJiu so maybe a double day. I have not been to tokyo in a while but will try them tomorrow now knowing kiki is gone from Orchid.

  4. #55007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Doubt same

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Kiki? Somebody posted a positive review on her as being a goat (nothing since) I'd like to see some confirmation reports before I make the trip.

    probably a personal goat🤣
    Pretty sure not same kiki, its a common name used.

  5. #55006
    When you get a haircut do you tip your barber? It's the service industry. Maybe look at not doing the TS and go to the half hour and then tip the difference from hour to 1/2 and tip that to the girls! This way everyone wins!

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStroller  [View Original Post]
    So I know there's been this push to make tipping the standard, but I went in to Elegance in Clermont. All I wanted was a legit massage. No extras. I treated it like a regular massage. There was no standing at attention at the TS. After we're done, she asks if I want to pay the tip with cash or on the card. I'm baffled because I'm wondering why she's expecting a tip when she didn't do anything to earn that tip. I feel pressured into it but I give her like a $5 tip. She asks if I can do 15%. I tell her no, that's all I got. And she gives me attitude. So I say have a good evening and walk out. I understand that the house fee goes to the house, but if you're going to promote your spot as a legit spot, then when someone comes in for a reg massage, then some of that fee needs to go to girl. I'll just never go there again.

  6. #55005

    Tipping

    So I know there's been this push to make tipping the standard, but I went in to Elegance in Clermont. All I wanted was a legit massage. No extras. I treated it like a regular massage. There was no standing at attention at the TS. After we're done, she asks if I want to pay the tip with cash or on the card. I'm baffled because I'm wondering why she's expecting a tip when she didn't do anything to earn that tip. I feel pressured into it but I give her like a $5 tip. She asks if I can do 15%. I tell her no, that's all I got. And she gives me attitude. So I say have a good evening and walk out. I understand that the house fee goes to the house, but if you're going to promote your spot as a legit spot, then when someone comes in for a reg massage, then some of that fee needs to go to girl. I'll just never go there again.

  7. #55004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    jui jui

    Quote Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in yesterday afternoon hoping to meet the Thai lady. I got the Chinese girl. She was small, no fat, super small. She was fun.

    I meet the Thai lady but probably would not go back for her. Not saying bad but not for me.
    Which one is Kiki? Somebody posted a positive review on her as being a goat (nothing since) I'd like to see some confirmation reports before I make the trip.

    probably a personal goat🤣

  8. #55003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Even for a reprobate like me Happyxxx! But I def pay them well. They are mostly all super nice ladys who occasionally have a bad day like us all. It has been my experience when they do have a bad day they are all too willing to make it up in the most pleasant experiences. Time to make a trip in!
    Absolutely, for sure, they make it up!!! and don't forget nothing! I had a mind blowing, out of this world experience with one of this businesses best ever a while back after this visit...I came in on an early evening and when we get to the room after the table shower I knew something wasn't right because I've been with her before. So I'm like what's wrong? What's bothering you? She starts opening up about a customer that was rude, obnoxious, well... With my limited vocabulary I'll just call him a "complete fucking asshole!". So I just backed off and put my agenda to the side that time. I mean, in my lifetime I've spent enough money to buy a house or at least a 2026 King Ranch 4 x4 on these ladies with no regrets. So I know bad days happen. Of course she never forgot and always special with her ever since.

    Don't get me wrong I'm a selfish SOB! and it's not a (no) to certain questions...It's a "Oh Hell No!"and I get a big smile in return!

  9. #55002

    Another 2 spa Day

    I had another 2 day spa day. First stop was. A spa on Hiawassee that shares a parking lot with the recently refinished Publix. The massage was really really good. They are not L2 or L3. My interest are strictly L3. So I got the massage, left a tip and left. I then proceeded to another location that I've never been to before. Spa Serenity. I read here about an older lady there that I wanted to try. I got there and was greeted by "Diamond". For whatever reason she gave me her real name first then asked to be called by that name. She was approx. Mid thirties, very short and chubby. Not fat but a bit chubby, barely C cup, Average looking face but doesn't look like she would be in this line of work. She looks more. Like a restaurant worker. Sound weird right? Oh well. She smiles A LOT. Smiles even with her eyes. Anyway, she was fun. Tight but shallow depth. Brest were slightly enhanced but not too bad. Nips were delightful. English was rough as usual. We enjoyed ourselves.

  10. #55001

    Lucky at Blue dream massage spa

    Hello all,

    I visited Lucky at Blue Dream Massage on N Fern Creek Ave today around 3:30 PM. I had a wonderful experience with her.

    She said she is 25, looks to be in good shape, and clearly takes care of her body. I paid a $60 house fee for 30 minutes.

    She started with a nice massage. After about 5 minutes, she asked me to flip over and then asked what I wanted. I told her everything, plus $140. We began with some DFK. After that, I went down on her and licked her pussy she smelled good.

    After a couple of minutes, we moved into 69. A few minutes later, she asked if I wanted to fuck, and I said yes. We started with CG for a couple of minutes, then switched to MISH. After that, I had her legs on my shoulders. I couldn't last long and busted after a few minutes.

    Afterward, I asked if she could give me a massage for about 5 more minutes since they weren't busy, and she agreed.

    Total spent: $200.

    Overall, a 10/10 experience for me. Thanks.

  11. #55000
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Come on

    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Even for a reprobate like me Happyxxx! But I def pay them well. They are mostly all super nice ladys who occasionally have a bad day like us all. It has been my experience when they do have a bad day they are all too willing to make it up in the most pleasant experiences. Time to make a trip in!
    Yeah I always give them more than the normal rates also. Get over here Pub! Tokyo has a good crew right now but again I know your kinks so not sure who is down for all of that other than candy (Jenny) but she is all primed up over there. She videod me earlier and she was being dirty. Her and Grace, Nana and Vivi were all sitting there with nothing to do.

    Not sure if you know the girl working with Daphne at Venus but boss told me she's my type and wild but haven't heard much on her yet. Daphne would probably cut your Jiba off though if you go see her while Daphne is there. LOL. I used disguise myself walking in with a wig on and glasses with different clothes just to mess with the girls, you might need to try that.

  12. #54999

    Crystal

    What is happening here this week?

  13. #54998

    M&y or orchid

    Meet juju, she was super cute. Fully shaven, mm, felt great. I may see her again before leaving.

  14. #54997

    Jui jui

    Stopped in yesterday afternoon hoping to meet the Thai lady. I got the Chinese girl. She was small, no fat, super small. She was fun.

    I meet the Thai lady but probably would not go back for her. Not saying bad but not for me.

  15. #54996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Yes indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yes well said. And when guys are cheap with the girls, their service is not as good! 200 minimum and you know you at least got 30 minutes weather you leave in 10 minutes or not. I think the quick five minute visits for 100 or $150 is rare and only done with clients that they know or have done this many times. There are some guys that just want to hand job and that's it. I love when I'm with one of my favorite girls And she doesn't want me to leave so she says "wait for me, just five minutes". I'll be right back and then she gives me the universal sign for hand job and Sure enough a few minutes later the dude's walking out the door. LOL. But definitely no fucking. And then like I mentioned before you got the guys that pay the full rate just want to listen from the extra over while you're fucking a girl in the next room. LOL. Something for everyone haha.
    Even for a reprobate like me Happyxxx! But I def pay them well. They are mostly all super nice ladys who occasionally have a bad day like us all. It has been my experience when they do have a bad day they are all too willing to make it up in the most pleasant experiences. Time to make a trip in!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape